Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord is finally announced with a Teaser Video.

Your Mount&Blade2 suggestions go here;
https://tricider.com/en/brainstorming/TPYL

"But, Vadermath, you little git, this is a stupid topic! M&B2 has not yet been announced! And this is for Other Games!"

"Piss off", I shall reply, for:

a) I didn't know where else to put this (the other boards are for WB and M&B, respectively), and

b) The PC Gamer magazine have just launched a Steam app, for PC news, videos, interviews, etc., and I decided to try it out. And lo and behold, one of the first to be interviewed is Mikail Yazbeck! His words:

"Hi, I'm Mikail Yazbeck, a designer and producer in Taleworlds Entertainment. I am currently designing Mount&Blade 2, and also finishing up my development duties on With Fire And Sword..."

So, it's officially called M&B2. What do you guys think, are we gonna see a new engine?

Belendor said:
I also found something while venturing through codes;

<div id="TopBannerFlashWrapperIDMNB" style="display:none">

<object width="727" height="262" id="swfobjectid2"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed id="swfembedid2" src="http://www.taleworlds.com/images/topbanner/mnb/banner.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" width="727" height="262" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>

</div>
                <div id="TopBannerFlashWrapperIDWarband" style="display:none">

<object width="727" height="262" id="swfobjectid3"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed id="swfembedid3" src="http://www.taleworlds.com/images/topbanner/warband/banner.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" width="727" height="262" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>

</div>
                <div id="TopBannerFlashWrapperIDOgniem" style="display:none">

<object width="727" height="262" id="swfobjectid4"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed id="swfembedid4" src="http://www.taleworlds.com/images/topbanner/ogniem/banner.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" width="727" height="262" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>

</div>
                <div id="TopBannerFlashWrapperIDRenfest" style="display:none">

<object width="727" height="262" id="swfobjectid5"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed id="swfembedid5" src="http://www.taleworlds.com/images/topbanner/renfest/banner.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" width="727" height="262" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>

Not a big deal regarding what Swyter found. :smile:
MNB -> Mount  & Blade
Warband -> Warband
Ogniem -> With Fire & Sword
Renfest:
first find in google image search :wink:
zwkxa1.jpg

Vadermath said:
"But, Vadermath, you little git, this is a stupid topic! M&B2 has not yet been announced! And this is for Other Games!"

"Piss off", I shall reply, for:

a) I didn't know where else to put this (the other boards are for WB and M&B, respectively), and

b) The PC Gamer magazine have just launched a Steam app, for PC news, videos, interviews, etc., and I decided to try it out. And lo and behold, one of the first to be interviewed is Mikail Yazbeck! His words:

"Hi, I'm Mikail Yazbeck, a designer and producer in Taleworlds Entertainment. I am currently designing Mount&Blade 2, and also finishing up my development duties on With Fire And Sword..."

So, it's officially called M&B2. What do you guys think, are we gonna see a new engine?

Its announced, **** yes!. Also new engine or I wont be buying it.

I'd even settle for the old one (but VASTLY improved). What is really the most needed is a more realistic terrain generator, and a better campaign AI. I want the marshal to actually plan **** long term (well, longer than "and then we pillage that place". Oh, and more developed faction diplomacy. And lordly relations mechanics! And lords actually recruiting men like the player does, rather than an arbitrary spawning of soldiers in their castles. Or some better, but equal new recruitment mechanic.

SO MUCH **** NEEDS TO BE DONE.

diavel said:

Renfest is short for Renaissance Festival, which makes me guess we're going into the Italian Renaissance equivalent of Calradia. Your "first image found in a google search" really doesn't help.

BattleOfValmy said:
Renfest is short for Renaissance Festival, which makes me guess we're going into the Italian Renaissance equivalent of Calradia. Your "first image found in a google search" really doesn't help.
I know, the image was supposed to be a joke. I'm not sure if "renfest" is even related to the next TW project. It holds some flash animation with Warband rating info on some website. Could be a placeholder for M&B2 though...

I'd like to see multiplayer campaign, so you could play online similarly to how multi-player RTS's are played.  Possibly with randomly generated campaign maps with configurable size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom