Native Completed [NASTe] North American Small Teams Seasonal Ladder [Season 2]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orion said:
Updates to the ladder image will be delayed a bit until I finish adding in the individual stat calculations & display. Adding that 10th player slot to each team is turning out to be a pain in the ass. :lol:
**** its just going to be more prove I have zero skills...

Orion said:
adding in the individual stat calculations & display
How is this possible? Have there really been admins documenting every player's kills and deaths throughout the entire tournament?
Unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean by this

Master Unicorn said:
Orion said:
How is this possible? Have there really been admins documenting every player's kills and deaths throughout the entire tournament?

I think that he is starting to add them now. I'm guessing he'll be using our end of the map screenshots as data.

The Pizza said:
Master Unicorn said:
Orion said:

I think that he is starting to add them now. I'm guessing he'll be using our end of the map screenshots as data.
Ah okay. But often people have left/teamkilled by the time the screenshots are taken. Plus screenshots don't include substitutions, etc.

The Pizza said:
Master Unicorn said:
Orion said:

Smart man !

The Pizza said:
Master Unicorn said:
Orion said:

The intent was to do this all along, however noone's really been screenshotting consistently. My guess is that the screenshot or replay rule will be more enforced 2nd season / start of 1st season playoffs.

Keeping track of individual stats is interesting, but it can't be completely accurate. Like Unicorn said, often times by the time the screenshot is taken, either teamkilling has happened, or some members already left. Also, it becomes very tough to keep track of the members that are substituted mid-game.

Still, could be interesting to see.

The Pizza said:
Wappaw loss.

Wappaw 0-5 wK
Wappaw 0-5 wK

Confirmed

Map 1
nqpm36.jpg

Map 2
2e58x6q.jpg

Don't let Cal's scores fool you...that bastard was ks'ing me that whole match, cackling about "individual stat tracking"  :mad:

GG's Wappaws

Rurin said:
Keeping track of individual stats is interesting, but it can't be completely accurate. Like Unicorn said, often times by the time the screenshot is taken, either teamkilling has happened, or some members already left. Also, it becomes very tough to keep track of the members that are substituted mid-game.

Still, could be interesting to see.

If you're going to sub out your top-scoring players, it's not my fault. :razz: Also, nobody says you have to TK at the end of maps before screenshots are taken. It doesn't hurt to stick around for 10 more seconds and it's not hard to avoid TKing everyone nearby. If you don't give two ****s about your stats, screw around all you want. It makes no difference to me. :razz:

There's no way I can get "completely accurate" without some sort of built-in system with Warband, and I do believe there are such systems in existence but I'm certainly not going to ask every server owner to use them.

Right now I'm just trying to find a way to mathematically calculate a "player value" stat. Something involving kill/death ratio and matches attended/matches total. High KD and high attendance is a good combination.

Looks like Calamity is winning, with an infinite KD and 100% match participation. :lol: GG no re, BkS.

In the last screenshot, you can even see where I tried to jack GreenKnight before Cal could get him, but Green turned and cut my face and Cal got the kill anyway  -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom