Native Completed [NASTe] North American Small Teams Seasonal Ladder [Season 2]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Match is over...

5-4 Wappaw
5-3 Wappaw

Cheese will confirm methinks

Good fights Wappaw...several intense rounds.

blak said:
Match is over...

5-4 Wappaw
5-3 Wappaw

Cheese will confirm methinks

Good fights Wappaw...several intense rounds.

Confirmed.

First map
Missed the SS, sorry  :oops:

Second map
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/650999433908610366/1F61D8FFC6378A3E2F7DB8D690D6BF2CE9E10FE3/

Orion said:
Z3ro said:
Alright I am making it official LAG vs Ra is now canceled. LAG made a effort to schedule but Ra was negligent.

Nope. Cancellations aren't done on request, there needs to be an attempt. The challenge is still on until Sunday.
Lag has made made various attempts in scheduleing 4-5 posts atleast and maybe more. Ra has yet to even reply we are thinking of a date or sonething. All this tine lag could get another match in.

Zero, I don't mean to disrespect or anything, but you have no damn idea what you're talking about.
Me and Noms talked and have been talking for a week now. We have this thing called Steam and we use it.
Its not like I've been ignoring him. I stated the moment he told me the times that we probably wont be able to make it.
Its finals season for everyone.

Eh, I don't blame Sala. He said that 5 had confirmed, which was at least enough to play 2 rounds. Only three showed up, which leads me to believe that Ra itself needs to get its **** together, and that it's not necessarily Sala's fault.

The one thing that perplexed me was the lack of an official response. I didn't really know what to tell my guys, because I don't know what to do if your challenge is never officially responded to. That said, I did talk to Sala over steam.

So, yeah. I would like to cancel, so LAG can have a better chance of playing a match this week.

Any of these teams still picking up players before the deadline?

I've been playing M&B since the first version, was part of the beta for Warband Multiplayer, and have been very active in the mod c-rpg for warband. 

I'm 29 years old, mature, have a mic and a great computer/connection.  I mainly play as cavalry, but I also am pretty skilled in 1h+shield or polearms/2h.

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, I never saw this part of the forums before and am excited to try and get in on this tournament action :grin:

Outlawed said:
Zero, I don't mean to disrespect or anything, but you have no damn idea what you're talking about.
Me and Noms talked and have been talking for a week now. We have this thing called Steam and we use it.
Its not like I've been ignoring him. I stated the moment he told me the times that we probably wont be able to make it.
Its finals season for everyone.
Sala, I cant see what you and him talk on steam. I am based my decision on what I can see the thread and the posts. If you already had a scrim for Sunday and you guys cant make Monday why not post here so nom can find another date. If you had already told him about this then forgive but theirs no way I can know. Also basing off the thread it seems Ra was negligent. I didn't originally cancel it on request, I waited until the day after the second proposed date had passed for me to see if you guys responded or not. Seems marnid wants to keep this challenge on until Sunday so now its in his hands.

Sorry about bad post before all misspelled and stuff, did it on my phone ;/

Outlawed said:
findecanno said:
Rurin said:
MrNomNom said:
LAG challanges Ra for:

Sunday at 8:10 Eastern,
Monday at 6:30 Eastern.
Or am I missing something?
Well, we already had a Wappaw scrim for the Sunday, and most of us do stuff at 6:00 on a Monday night.

Yeah, I told him that -_-

And that's why I want the match canceled. I don't want to wait for his weekend to *possibly* play a match. Also, when times don't work for you, you're supposed to suggest times that work, instead of not confirming or denying the challenge, and letting it sit there.

MrNomNom said:
Also, when times don't work for you, you're supposed to suggest times that work, instead of not confirming or denying the challenge, and letting it sit there.

Yup. Also:

[quote author=Dem Rules]Defenders must either agree to a proposed time in a challenge or provide at least two more suitable times and a more suitable server if necessary. This exchange must be forward to a tournament administrator.[/quote]

Sorry the ladder hasn't been updated yet with the newest scores. Just got screenshots for the wK v. LES match, will be updating (along with Wappaw v. GOOD) tomorrow. Again, apologies for the delay. Everything for the final month will be ready to go come Friday.

Please keep in mind that starting Friday, player substitutions must be approved by a ladder admin before they become official. Also, activity rules and the like will be more strictly enforced. If you haven't figured out what you're expected to be doing in the past 3 months, you're going to learn pretty quickly. :lol:

Suriell said:
WORDS OF MAD DAWG
Due to the positive reception from our Capturing of Curaw Event, we will be having an Encore Event this Saturday at 10:00 PM Eastern, on the Balion War Room. Everyone is welcome to come! This event will mimic the Capturing of Curaw event, with a few exceptions.

D:

Earlier Saturday may work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom