Native Completed [NASTe] North American Small Teams Seasonal Ladder [Season 2]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pizza said:
Any word on this? Seems really unfair to not have a warning before taking action when you still haven't even defined which spots are glitches and which aren't.

Orion said:
Anyway, if you're going to start stamping out punishments for glitches, might it be worth laying out some definitions? Yes it might.

I agree, but as I've said many times this ladder isn't about me forcing my will on everyone. Ladder admins need to find consensus or compromise, and so far on the matter of specific glitches we haven't. We put out the guideline "when in doubt, rule it out" for now and clarified the use of the two most common "glitches" (nord town carts and some village linens). We're working on it. :wink:

0-5, wK
5-3, LAG
4-5, wK

Really good games, Was practically dying of nervousness that last round ;__;

Also had a strange out of body experience where I thought I died, and was specing Unicorn. Was pretty weird >.>

MrNomNom said:
0-5, wK
5-3, LAG
4-5, wK

Really good games, Was practically dying of nervousness that last round ;__;

Also had a strange out of body experience where I thought I died, and was specing Unicorn. Was pretty weird >.>
Dear god, stop this comic sans bull ****. Lust can we make this against the rules?

Ra vs GOOD

5-2 Ra
5-2 Ra

Great game overall.

Screen1:
iforget

Screen2:
mb84.jpg

edit: thanks to GOOD for letting us pick the map we wanted first map due to confusion of who picks factions first.

Updated challenge status for Wappaw v. GOOD and LES v. wK.

On reflection, these are two very quick turn-arounds for two teams that just defended against challengers over the weekend. I'll talk with the ladder admins about extending the immunity period (no more than three days, most likely two).

:sad:

Don' beat me no mo', Massa Rhade.

[Edit]

Updated Wappaw v. GOOD challenge time. LES v. wK time is awaiting confirmation. Rhade is still a bad, but I like his new roster none the less.

Mok the International said:
Hopefully it is a gf.

Actually I pray it is anything but that. I hope it is an epic battle, but lord help us if it is a "gf."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom