Another map ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Looks good    :smile: Canals running through the city instead of roads would be cool, just like in Venice. Which makes small boats a practical addition in a future patch.

I can see mostly city_swadia buildings... pretty heavy... but we'll see if it's playable.

Looks good, but I prefer more chaotic town layout.

Added to database - any name for it?

CalenLoki said:
I can see mostly city_swadia buildings... pretty heavy... but we'll see if it's playable.

Looks good, but I prefer more chaotic town layout.

Added to database - any name for it?
It should well be, it's not done yet, and I haven't got a name yet.

General Awesome said:
Looks good    :smile: Canals running through the city instead of roads would be cool, just like in Venice. Which makes small boats a practical addition in a future patch.

It has a few canals for the sake of the theme of the city, however most of it is a conventional city. Were small dinky little epic boats added, I would happily make small dinky little epic canals.

That city looks cool. I know it's WIP, but:

The Landscape should vary, it mustn't be too big and plain. Mountains, ravines, forests and all kind of holes would be cool if they're not too many. (Depends on map theme though). Also, i'd like to see big lakes and rivers (but not too big).

The sea should have big amount of islands, but not too big ones. :wink:

Example:
nehrimscreen327.jpg

The screen is from Nehrim: At Fate's Edge (total conversion for Oblivion)

I'm not sure if those things will fit in your map, but it's my opinion of good map.  :razz:

Xplosion
1. Necro
2. The city was pretty much the entire thing

Phoenix234
1. I couldn't be ****ed to finish adding all the PW scene props from the food patch

Back
Top Bottom