SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Cydas said:
What kind of army did you guys use when fighting the wights in the Free Folk questline?

Westerlands Knights/Mounted Sargeants, Unsullied and some Myrish Crossbowmen. And Companions

Cydas said:
What kind of army did you guys use when fighting the wights in the Free Folk questline? I intend to start a new game and not lose my army to them this time. I really want to join the Wildling faction and institute a democracy in Westeros! :grin:

ctrl+alt+f4

Cydas said:
What kind of army did you guys use when fighting the wights in the Free Folk questline? I intend to start a new game and not lose my army to them this time. I really want to join the Wildling faction and institute a democracy in Westeros! :grin:

Army of one, lure them to field and lance away for 15 minutes. If not that, then just either get some frontline infantry to hold them while your archers rip them a new one, or hammer and anvil.

Dezman said:
Cydas said:

Army of one, lure them to field and lance away for 15 minutes. If not that, then just either get some frontline infantry to hold them while your archers rip them a new one, or hammer and anvil.

Thanks for that, adding a couple of archers to the wights in 1.3!

Cozur said:
Dezman said:
Cydas said:

Thanks for that, adding a couple of archers to the wights in 1.3!

Hehe awesome!

Also, not sure if you are aware, but on quests where you have to kill an army to get the reward, I.e.
bastard of bolton
, you
do not have to kill the army to get the reward, you can skip it and go straight to quest giver for presumably full reward.

Dezman said:
Hehe awesome!

Also, not sure if you are aware, but on quests where you have to kill an army to get the reward, I.e.
bastard of bolton
, you
do not have to kill the army to get the reward, you can skip it and go straight to quest giver for presumably full reward.

Yeah, I know, changed it for 1.3

Well it happened in my current playthrough when I defeated Tywin's  army of 350 men, a day later he comes with another 350 men. It also happens with everyone else. How the hell am I supposed to defeat a certain faction? Conquer it in a single day? Doesn't seem possible to me..

Bruce  Almighty said:
Well it happened in my current playthrough when I defeated Tywin's  army of 350 men, a day later he comes with another 350 men. It also happens with everyone else. How the hell am I supposed to defeat a certain faction? Conquer it in a single day? Doesn't seem possible to me..

This is not specific to this mod. You have to beat them down a couple times before their numbers start to dwindle due to lack of funds.

What I ended up doing, since Robb had such a boner for defending Saltpans, was taking Moat Cailin instead. I then took the entire North, leaving Saltpans for last. At that point, I took out his vassals one by one, imprisoning them. When they asked to ransom them, I refused. After a while, I had Robb and half of his vassals imprisoned, leaving Saltpans easy pickings. North done.

Bruce  Almighty said:
i try to take as many of their feifs as possible then they will eventually go on a seige to try and reclaim  a feif. and when they seige you just easily defend it (if you put a really small garisson in a castle which you find easy to defend they are more likely to attack that one ) then once the seige is over you should have been able to capture several lords or at least you have weakened them and if you did the seige right and you have a good level of surgery you shouldnt loose any men. i used this tactic to take the vale gradually sweeping my way across the region defending off seiges and then while they were weak taking as many feifs as i could

my textures are missing,i downloaded the rar 3 times already but i still have that problem
and sometimes my game crashes because of microsoft visual c++

what can i do?

Hey guys, is there any city or village which sells velvet? I'm trying to move my court but apparently it requires tools and velvet. Tools hasn't been a problem but I couldn't find any velvet.

edit: Well, I've checked the last page. So the Pentoshi sell it.

Bersun said:
Hey guys, is there any city or village which sells velvet? I'm trying to move my court but apparently it requires tools and velvet. Tools hasn't been a problem but I couldn't find any velvet.

edit: Well, I've checked the last page. So the Pentoshi sell it.

Velvet can be found in villages as well as towns. Just stop everywhere. I'm not sure but I think the more prosperous the village/town is increases the chance of it having some form of velvet in stock. But what places are more prosperous differs in everyone's play through. (To move your court it doesn't matter what quality of velvet you have, as there are poor forms.)

Anyone noticed this?

-Bugs in the quest "training the peasants" in the village of Greencrest in Dornish principality:

- While practicing against the peasants whit a stick, your character starts inside the stone wall of the town on top of the hill. He seem to never get stuck but it is visually weird.

- Then, while fighting against the bandits, everyone seems to appear in the same bunch, very close to the side of the map. Resulting in a heavy clash in the very beginning of the fight, giving 0 seconds to prepare for fight against the bandits and all the peasants begin to die instantly because the bandits kick their asses. So 10 seconds after the beginning of the fight, your men, caught in the middle of a chaotic fight, start to die too and 20 seconds after the start of the fight, your character is alone VS 10 or 15 bandits. And you can't help much because it's difficult to ride on the very side of the map.

In conclusion, the mod is awesome but I can't wait the next patch to fix a little more things...

I know it's long, so I'll be patient.

Good work modders!

Hi.
First, congratulations for the excellent work.

Now for my problem. Once I won my first battle in the game (usually against looters) the game returns to the main map and I get a RGL error message. Any idea what this might be?

P.S.> My M&B is compatible (1.15:cool: with the mod version (1.2).

einhar said:
Anyone noticed this?

-Bugs in the quest "training the peasants" in the village of Greencrest in Dornish principality:

- While practicing against the peasants whit a stick, your character starts inside the stone wall of the town on top of the hill.

Yeah when training peasants I sometimes spawn in a mud hut. Just run through the wall, no big deal.

A lot of scenario's & battles taking place in villages tend to suffer from pathfinding woes, with a lot if soldiers stuck behind a fence running on the spot or spawning on either side rendering them completely ineffective. More XP for me, the way I see it  :wink:

I'm having an error script regularly while playing.

I read on forusm that it was because i refused an lords at my court to join me....but i never saw one at my court, so maybe it's because i moved my court
Anyway i dont really know where it came from and was wondering if there is a way to fix it and not loose my game ?

Here a screen of the problemhttp://imageshack.com/a/img843/3969/4pq7.png

thanks if you have an idea x)

PS: someone pointed this out also: why ACoK doesnt have is subforum ? ^^

Back
Top Bottom