SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Cozur said:
Adding some more NPC's, which ones would you like to see?
More bandits, more people who I can fight, more lords, cuz I played for 2-3 hours and I find a few lords on the way and just 4-5 groups of bandits...I wanna find some more bandits, to run from them or to fight :lol:

Playing it for a bit now and I really enjoy it.
Got some suggestions tho,
1. Battle maps are in some cases far to big. ( Enemy just stands there while you have to take you troops all the way or solo their commander so they will attack ).
2. Players villages should be attacked less. Its impossible to get money from your village since its always under attack even tho other closer to enemies remain intact.
Recently after fighting 5 enemies around Wolfs Edge ( The North ) my village got raided by Balon Greyjoy ). I know its not just ACOK problem but it seams bit less annoying in native.
3. North needs some better path finding aswell as Dragonstone.

Yahiko said:
Cozur said:
More bandits, more people who I can fight, more lords, cuz I played for 2-3 hours and I find a few lords on the way and just 4-5 groups of bandits...I wanna find some more bandits, to run from them or to fight :lol:

Not at all what I was thinking of.

By adding some more NPC's, I mean like Sandor Clegane and Cersei Lannister.

Which ones would you like added?

If he isn't already in the mod, Ser Barristan Selmy. He's old and white haired, but still a badass.

IIRC, he was relieved of his duty as Kingsguard by King Joffrey. So, he could probable be an exile in a town other than King's Landing.

Gilwe said:
If he isn't already in the mod, Ser Barristan Selmy. He's old and white haired, but still a badass.

IIRC, he was relieved of his duty as Kingsguard by King Joffrey. So, he could probable be an exile in a town other than King's Landing.

Except we know he's on his way to Qarth at the moment the modification starts. So that was a stupid suggestion.

Bug Report - ACOK 1.0 with hotfix:

Rescue a prisoner from Greenstone

No doors to the prison or castle are in the exterior castle scene.

Tested during mission and outside of the mission. It is possible to enter the prison by bribing the guard, but once he's dead there's no way in, and no way to exit the exterior castle scene. Ransom dialogues are absent when talking to the castle lord. I do not see a log note for the guard dropping a key when killed (not sure if that is printed in ACOK).

It is probably possible to release the prisoner if the castle is taken by force, but I am not in a position to test this.

Bug Report - ACOK 1.0 with hotfix:

Also seeing these string combinations when locating lords.

Seighfryd said:
Anyone else have the following bug : when asking an NPC to locate someone, all Lords listed are followed by the string "Ser Arwood gives you the necklace. Old and worn. [bla bla bla]".

NPC suggestion request : Wildling Girl (with a concept hidden in this spoiler box)
You show her only as a roaming single girl up in the North and, if you stop to talk to her, you are attacked by a Wildling ambush. You could appear on a map with only your first 5 to 10 troops or only your heroes and have about 20 Wildlings charging or already on you (make it so you cannot tab out). Or all seems fine, but then there is 50+ Wildlings on the map trying to attack your army.

Since there is a line of suggestions, here are three :

* In the North, without altering the importance of The Crossing, some other parts of the North could have bridges, otherwise it's a bit nonsensical.

* Some ship paths could be added : they are extremely limited from what I have seen. In some bays or lakes, often coastal cities have no ship path.

* Seagard : that castle map has no space to move in front: my troops are incapable of moving in front and they end either in the moat (water) or all on the bridge. They cannot apply their initial commands as the map pushes them into the moat automatically (really, it does, even if I tell them to move back). As I use arrow battles a lot for sieging, it's even more annoying. Of course, it must be insanely easy to defend once you get it though.

EDIT: after sieging a few more, there are many castles where my troops get stuck in the terrain, I mean by invisible barriers. They therefore fail to obey orders and become arrow fodder.

Cozur said:
Yahiko said:
Cozur said:

Yea, them and Jaime Lannister and Lancer Lannister.

Yahiko said:
Cozur said:
Yahiko said:
Cozur said:

Yea, them and Jaime Lannister and Lancer Lannister.

good idea (Jaime, not so sure who is this Lancer you speak of  :wink:)

is Littlefinger in the mod yet? I haven't encountered him.

what about a hire-able Barristan Selmy, once you have a high enough renown+ honor? (i know what he was up to, but in this mod we effectively alter the history of Westeros)

Moridin said:
Jixxor said:
Hello guys,
I have a question:[...]

Like Seighfryd said,[...]

Thanks for the nice responses.
I still dont know how / where I actually make use of my bought land/ how I cultivate it. Because it says I own 4 acres but I get nothing off it so far.
I guess I keep playing and figure it out, great mod, especially love all the unique sceneries for those well known cities like King's Landing; its awesome to recognise scenes from the series( both the environtment and the soldiers, those awesome guard helmets:>)

Cozur said:
Gilwe said:

Except we know he's on his way to Qarth at the moment the modification starts. So that was a stupid suggestion.

He could be in one of the cites between Kings Landing and Qarth, maybe one of the Free Cities?

Love the mod, but one problem. That necklace quest (to get Coldbringer) is broke. When I go to speak with the bard Samol instead of giving me the quest he just says "Greetings [player name]" and I automatically respond with "Greetings to you too Bard."

If I start a new game and talk to him he gives me a quest, but I'd rather not restart after all of the work I've done. I'm ruler of Storm's End in the name of Stannis Baratheon.

Follow-up on the tournament weaponry bug : in Winterfell, I always had the proper weapons during the tournament. I'm saying as that fact could help isolate the bug.
EDIT : answer about this issue here

Ps : I don't have access to the "troop trees" chart with Warband 1.158 and ACOK1.0 hotfix (edit: I meant the chart showing the troop upgrades: I can upgrade them as such).

great work however I cant download the mod since my internet here is crappy. may somebody upload this as a torrent so resume will be supported. Thanks a lot  :oops:

Back
Top Bottom