SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Seighfryd said:
Anyone else have the following bug : when asking an NPC to locate someone, all Lords listed are followed by the string "Ser Arwood gives you the necklace. Old and worn. [bla bla bla]".

ACOK 1 with hotfix applied
M&B:W 1.158
Windows 7

EDIT : only Lord names in the list are bugged. Sers are fine. I inserted above the erroneous string.

I have that problem too, its annoying and gamebreaking for me

TimotheusTheReal said:
Seighfryd said:
Anyone else have the following bug : when asking an NPC to locate someone, all Lords listed are followed by the string "Ser Arwood gives you the necklace. Old and worn. [bla bla bla]".

ACOK 1 with hotfix applied
M&B:W 1.158
Windows 7

EDIT : only Lord names in the list are bugged. Sers are fine. I inserted above the erroneous string.

I have that problem too, its annoying and gamebreaking for me

Well, you can see the actual name at the beginning and, when you click, you get the right answer, so it isn't really gamebreaking as the function/info works.

I get this bug where if you get captured or taken prisoner, theres 2 music tracks playing at the same time once you're released. Ive seen it in other mods too but I don't know if its fixable. Its quite annoying and I have to turn music off completely or just restart the game.

Seighfryd said:
- In White Harbour (Tavern), a Septon says I need to talk to Gerold. I do (in the castle): Gerold says nothing of interest and the Septon continues to say I must talk to Gerold first.
Erratum : this was most probably an error I made, as the quest worked fine when I restarted from scratch (talking to the NPC in the northern dead village).

A new quirk though that is worth mentioning : I captured Aegon Bloodborn as per the quest and gave him over to the Septon, but he remains my prisoner forever; and I cannot release him (which is normal judging by the fact I can't release any nobles it seems). The error I am guessing is the Lanisters clearly do not have him in their list of nobles to ransom.

It is worth mentioning since he permanently takes up a prisoner space (unless there is a quest later to give him back).

Cozur said:
It's a bug, I'll fix it for 1.1.
When that version will be release?
Btw great mod :grin:

In my opinion i think is much to less people on the world map....I mean it takes me some time to find bandits or some kind to fight with

The text is a bit far away and I forgot what to edit in my Warband folder to make it normal sized. Anyone know?

Seighfryd said:
Yahiko said:
Do you have version 1.158 of the game?

I use 1.158 myself, so it should work.

123bassie : Can I presume you first placed a new download of version 1, and it looks like .../modules/ACOK1.0 [and nothing more] and *then* inserted the hotfix?

Recently came back to MB:Warband. Still have version 1.53, but doesn't it work with that? Whatever, ill update it and well see if it works :smile:

Seighfryd said:
Yahiko said:
Do you have version 1.158 of the game?

I use 1.158 myself, so it should work.

123bassie : Can I presume you first placed a new download of version 1, and it looks like .../modules/ACOK1.0 [and nothing more] and *then* inserted the hotfix?

Tried 1.58 and it didn't work ;_;

Hello guys,
I have a question:
I just downloaded the mod and started a new Game ( awesome character creation by the way ) and I noticed that I am told to own "4 acres of Land in the Town of Storm's End" . Now when I paid my troops the first wages I did not see any income from that Land I own and I cant seem to find any option to cultivate the land or manage it or whatever you can actually do to it.

At the "Lordlands and moneylenders " overview I can either buy acres of land or "buy and prepare uncultivated land". I am kinda confused: the first means that I buy land and just have it unused, and the second seems like "Buy new land and cultivate it"( so it does not use your previously bought acres of land?).

Do I have to use the option "buy and prepare land" to make use of my land?
Thanks in advance.

Jixxor said:
Hello guys,
I have a question:
I just downloaded the mod and started a new Game ( awesome character creation by the way ) and I noticed that I am told to own "4 acres of Land in the Town of Storm's End" . Now when I paid my troops the first wages I did not see any income from that Land I own and I cant seem to find any option to cultivate the land or manage it or whatever you can actually do to it.

At the "Lordlands and moneylenders " overview I can either buy acres of land or "buy and prepare uncultivated land". I am kinda confused: the first means that I buy land and just have it unused, and the second seems like "Buy new land and cultivate it"( so it does not use your previously bought acres of land?).

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Contrary to enterprises in the game and other revenues, the money made from land has to be fetched directly in that Town by simply clicking the 'moneylending' option. If you have any revenue there (appears once every two weeks), it will then go directly in your backpack.

You can see a financial report (a table) that shows you if you have any assets/revenues and, mostly, that financial report will pop-up overtly in your face automatically every two weeks (unless it is somehow turned off).

Jixxor said:
Hello guys,
I have a question:

Thanks in advance.

Like Seighfryd said, to collect rents from land you need to go there in person. Rents build up over a period of time, so check back after a couple of weeks.

The way land works is, there's a certain ratio of land cultivated to population of the city. For whatever the population of the city, a proportionate amount of land is worked. Any land above that limit is not worked, and so wasted.

You pay rent on all the land you own (50 denars an acre, I believe). You also earn income on all your land that is being worked.

Buying uncultivated land adds more total land to the city. This is useful if the city population has grown, and the existing amount of land is insufficient for supporting the total population. The downside is, though, if you buy too much then the total amount of land in the city exceeds the amount it needs to support its population, and the excess land is wasted. As such, you pay 50 denars for each acre, but you don't get any income from the land that isn't being worked.

It's a fairly complex system, so look up the Floris wiki - I think there's an explanation of the land mechanics on there somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom