SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I did the quest for the Septon in white harbor.  The quest never seems to update though.  I did everything,  scouted the village, spoke to the old gossip, spoke/slept with her slutty daughter (lol) then found the old guy with the wights.  Killed them all and went back to the septon and he still is asking me to go scout the village.  I returned to the abandoned keep again and the old guy is still there but now he ignores me.  ???

Btw i LOL'ed in real life when i was scouting that village and the crazy lady says 'goodwife hannah must have been raped by half a hundred men'  :mrgreen:  does that make me a bad person lol  :twisted:

Hey all! Just downloaded this and popped in game. I don't see how I can look at all the unit tree's though (like in Floris and Brytenwalda). I've looked through Reports and in the Camp, I'm guessing I'm doing something wrong?

Hover Pikey said:
Hey all! Just downloaded this and popped in game. I don't see how I can look at all the unit tree's though (like in Floris and Brytenwalda). I've looked through Reports and in the Camp, I'm guessing I'm doing something wrong?

You can't look at the unit trees in ACOK.

Three bugs

1. Same as I had in 0.93 (I didn't play 0.94) there's a village that the king isn't handing out and I don't get the usual option of "who do you think should get the fief" option when talking to him or the lords. Not sure if this bug is unique to your Mod as I haven't really played the base game or other mods.

2.  It doesn't seem like lords are actually joining another faction after defecting. Lys got wiped out and now I periodically get the "lord has defected" message but the lots lords are still part of lys. I got the message that one joined my faction but he isn't in the list. I didn't check right away so it's possible that I loaded a save from before but I don't think so.

3.  Related to the bug where, as a mercenary, I didn't get the option to re-enlist until 62 days passed. This time I was marshal for over a month but when it ended the king only payed me for 4 days of marshalship.

Moridin said:
kjeltringen said:
So I have downloaded, extracted and put the ACOK 1.0 into the modules folder, but still I can't find it in the launcher.
Does anyone know a remedy?

Check if it's in the correct folder. Is it in the same folder as your other mods?

I just tried creating a folder with nothing but a module.ini copied over from Native, and it was recognised as a mod by the launcher. As such, as long as your folder is in the correct place, there's no reason the launcher shouldn't recognise it.

The path is

Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\ACOK 1.0
and inside that last folder are the module.ini and all other files. Obviously, adjust the initial path accordingly if your installation location is different, but everything after the Warband folder should be the same.

Check that your path isn't something like

Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\ACOK\ACOK 1.0
or anything along those lines, for example.

Thanks. I realized that there was a folder called ACOK 1.0 inside the 1.0. Moved some files and voila.
Appreciate the quick help. Been playing for a few hours and it,s fun indeed, but I am hoping to see some more variety in terms of items, horses with armor and so on.

Cozur said:
Yeah, it changed the parties.txt. Not the module_parties.

So, you did you're mapping from module parties? That seems exceedingly boring and time consuming. :???:

I haven't started moving the parties on my map yet, so I don't actually know. :oops:

Is there some decompiler that just decompiles parties.txt? There should be. :wink: I'll look. :smile:

savantx said:
Three bugs

1. Same as I had in 0.93 (I didn't play 0.94) there's a village that the king isn't handing out and I don't get the usual option of "who do you think should get the fief" option when talking to him or the lords. Not sure if this bug is unique to your Mod as I haven't really played the base game or other mods.

I'm pretty sure that this is intended behavior to attract lords to the faction.

It wont let me download the mod. I click download, and nothing happens, then it says click here if the download doesn't start automatically, which i did, but nothing happens. I've tried with Google chrome, and IE, cleared cache as well. Any ideas?

In version 1.0 with hotfix sometime's I started tournament's stage without any weapon. I can pick up weapon in first or second stage but in fight one by one in last stage... What can I do?
I'm sorry for my English and hope you can understood me

Arthur Grett, I read somewhere that, that may happen if you don't have enough str to wield the weapon your suppose to get. I could be wrong, but that'd be my guess. You may have to add more to str. I think around 10 str? Or so. I hope this helps!

Z3r0, thank you, it's work (I hope). I won first tournament with str 11

Where I can found information about a new quest's and about a world generally without reading 508 page's? For example what for this abadoned ruin's on map?

I'm not to sure, I actually haven't been able to download the mod yet. I've been having trouble with downloading things from Moddb. But, with this link http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-clash-of-kings/features/features57    there's is info at the bottom of the post, about a new quest, if that is what you meant? and in the same link, if you click on the Summery tab at the top, and scroll down, it will show a picture of the map, and some other info. If you can't find what you need there, I'd try asking here, or in the comments of the link I sent, and hopefully someone will be able to help. But if you need any help, or if I didn't really answer your questions, feel free to reply here, and I'll try again. :grin:

A few potential bugs and points of concern:

When enacting a prison break in Seagard, leaving the prison spawns the player character and his companions outside the fort walls, and the lords being rescued alone inside it.

Pirate type raiders and Ironborn Axemen remain at character level 1, making them about as weak as farmers. The axemen issue is especially bad since they're fairly high-rank troops.

I will edit this post as I remember or find more.

Thank you for this wonderful and captivating mod!

Modified in: Ironborn Retainers are armed with only long knives. Unsure if on purpose.

Also, forgot to mention earlier that Rhoyne has no crossings, and Selhorys has to be reached the long way around.

Im having a major issue with the game. Whenever i try to engage a volantine(sp?) party, the game immediately crashes. Anyone else having this issue or know a fix, outside of staying out of Essos? Also is there a way to get to the eastern bank of the Rhoyne without having to go all the way around by Norvos?

Stew_The_Jew said:
Im having a major issue with the game. Whenever i try to engage a volantine(sp?) party, the game immediately crashes. Anyone else having this issue or know a fix, outside of staying out of Essos? Also is there a way to get to the eastern bank of the Rhoyne without having to go all the way around by Norvos?

Happening to me too, saw someone else post about it as well, no-one has mensioned a fix.

savantx said:
2.  It doesn't seem like lords are actually joining another faction after defecting. Lys got wiped out and now I periodically get the "lord has defected" message but the lys lords are still listed as part of lys. I got the message that one joined my faction but he isn't in the list. I didn't check right away so it's possible that I loaded a save from before but I don't think so.

Just wanted to confirm this is happening in my game.  Had the same lord join my faction twice in a row but never actually joined my faction.  Made sure not to load a save this time.

Is anyone else having this issue?

I am playing a game where I started playing before adding the hotfix.

Okey, I finished quest about Bolton's bastard and killed Ramsay (or something like that), returned in Winterfell and received great two-handed sword. Where I can take a new quest? How get Valyrian steel sword?

Arthur Grett said:
Okey, I finished quest about Bolton's bastard and killed Ramsay (or something like that), returned in Winterfell and received great two-handed sword. Where I can take a new quest? How get Valyrian steel sword?

Two handed valyrian sword
go to the castle in Braavos, a guy in there tells you to conquer Volantis.

I'm still looking for a one handed valyrian sword, after all, they are supposed to be super light.

Back
Top Bottom