SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Ive reached day 362 in my game (version 1.0).  I just conquered Volantis after those idiots decided to defend Tyrosh.  I had started the quest Valar Dohaeris  (forgive me if i misspelled, its been a while since I read the books) and now every time I start a battle with anyone the game crashes.  I dont even know if there is a fix for this or if i will just have to live with it like in previous versions.  If so, I can deal with it.  Never fun starting over but at the same time, it IS FUN starting over if you know what i mean lol. 

Anyways, that is my first complaint after playing in over 2 weeks.  if only Rome 2 was as bug free as Cozur's contributions to society lol

Seriously though, i LOVE LOVE LOVE ver. 1.0!!!  Had tons of fun finding the random NPCs who do nothing like Ser Bronn of the Blackwater, the Hound (fav character of all time btw), random maesters and priests/septons - though it was a rude shock to see if i like rhollor or any gods besides the Seven, all Westerosi towns gain -5 relation, but if i tell a westerosi septon i like the seven, theres no [free] benefits AND Essos' towns dont lose relation.  must be more openminded on that side of the world i guess?  lol

Anyways,  all in all I would give this version 9/10 and that is putting it up against COMPLETE $$60 GAMES.  Im sure 1.1 or 1.2 will blow me away and be full 10/10's!

Thank you Cozur for the countless hours of fun I've had on your mods over the last year.  You are the man  :cool:

Hey, I'm not really sure on how to do the quests. I've done Rodrick's and the Septons in White Harbour but I have no idea where to find Bloodbeard, or how to incite him into attacking me, any help?

cwr said:
Press control+r twice in Thorgrim's map editor to rotate the map 180° :smile:

This could be done by anyone. :smile:

Link to Thorgrim's map editor: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,5646.0.html

Sorry cozur if this is inappropriate for me to say this or something; I'll take this post away if it is.

Then re-do more than 600 different partie positions, and re-do all the invisible entries controlling some of the new battle scenes. Not a good idea.

Hi Cozur,

I found some bugs in the quest weapons:

Coldbringer
The weapon has no listed thrust damage, but it has a thrust animation which hits for 0 damage. This isn't a big deal, just inconvenient when you accidentally waste an attack doing nothing.

Blackfyre
Opposite to Coldbringer, Blackfyre has a listed thrust damage, but then lacks a thrust animation; pulling the mouse back just results in an overheard swing. This is a bigger problem, as not having a thrust sacrifices much of the sword's utility.

The greatsword from the Bastard of Bolton quest:
This sword suffers from the same condition as the Blackfyre.

Incidentally, I did encounter a few regular weapons that suffer similar problems as these, but I foolishly just sold them instead of taking screen caps. I can look for them again if it would be convenient.

Cheers

Cozur said:
Then re-do more than 600 different party positions, and re-do all the invisible entries controlling some of the new battle scenes. Not a good idea.

Actually, I've used control + r to fix this error in my mod, and it's rotated the parties too. :smile:

Not that I wanted that. I hadn't changed the parties from native, so Wercheg is still in the desert, etc. But it should work perfectly for you, because if flips the whole map, including the parties, 180 degrees. :smile:

Alvadr said:
Hey, I'm not really sure on how to do the quests. I've done Rodrick's and the Septons in White Harbour but I have no idea where to find Bloodbeard, or how to incite him into attacking me, any help?

Bloodbeard is inside the castle in Lys, there are two stories, he's on the second floor.

I seem to be having an issue with the Ramsay quest. If this was addressed earlier, my apologies...I searched for the answer but couldn't find it. I defeated him and his band of thugs, and he appears to be dead since he's no longer hanging out in the Dreadfort. However, when I go to collect my award from Ser Rodrick, he says something like "Can I help you?" and my character opts to not press the issue, maybe intimidated by Rod's gruffness.  I did become a vassal of the North before completing the quest, could that be the cause?

Also, just a few lore-related critiques, and I only mention them because you're put a ton of work in making the lore near perfect:

- Crannogmen robbing and killing random travelers (especially those friendly with the North) seems out of character. In the books they seem more like they wish to be left alone and only attack enemies of the North (the Ironborn, for example).
- Saltpans should be accessible by boat.
- Not sure if this is a bug because this problem didn't exist in 0.94, but Gulltown and White Harbor are major ports and sea routes from places like King's Landing should be possible (maybe not as fast as in 0.94, but possible).

Of course all of that is just my opinion and you may see the lore differently.

Anyway, this mod is incredible and may actually result in my wife divorcing me.  Really great stuff...an example of how modding can turn a good game into a phenomenal one.

Bug or an intentional annoyance

There is zero crossings on the river separating the faction volantis, the only way to get to the citys like selhorys and ruins of sar mell is a long walk in which takes your party almost off the map which takes forever.

Only bringing it up because there was crossings in 0.94. In mean time ill activate cheats and just teleport across :smile: good job on the mod Cozur

cwr said:
Cozur said:
Then re-do more than 600 different party positions, and re-do all the invisible entries controlling some of the new battle scenes. Not a good idea.

Actually, I've used control + r to fix this error in my mod, and it's rotated the parties too. :smile:

Not that I wanted that. I hadn't changed the parties from native, so Wercheg is still in the desert, etc. But it should work perfectly for you, because if flips the whole map, including the parties, 180 degrees. :smile:

Yeah, it changed the parties.txt. Not the module_parties.

Tisascratch said:
Alvadr said:

Bloodbeard is inside the castle in Lys, there are two stories, he's on the second floor.

Awesome, thanks for your help!

So I have downloaded, extracted and put the ACOK 1.0 into the modules folder, but still I can't find it in the launcher.
Does anyone know a remedy?

kjeltringen said:
So I have downloaded, extracted and put the ACOK 1.0 into the modules folder, but still I can't find it in the launcher.
Does anyone know a remedy?

Check if it's in the correct folder. Is it in the same folder as your other mods?

I just tried creating a folder with nothing but a module.ini copied over from Native, and it was recognised as a mod by the launcher. As such, as long as your folder is in the correct place, there's no reason the launcher shouldn't recognise it.

The path is

Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\ACOK 1.0
and inside that last folder are the module.ini and all other files. Obviously, adjust the initial path accordingly if your installation location is different, but everything after the Warband folder should be the same.

Check that your path isn't something like

Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\ACOK\ACOK 1.0
or anything along those lines, for example.

Hey, I got the mod a while ago and recently switched to be a vassal of Dorne. They gave me The Green Bridge but when I go there I cant find my Senchal (Not sure of spelling sorry) To get access to my treasury to take money out/ put some in. I have chosen to set one and I prevoiusly had one when I wass a Vassal to Renly and Had Woodsway.

Cheers if anybody can help.

Cozur said:
quicksilver67 said:
First, the map is upside down. LOL. No one noticed? Rob Stark is King of the South.

Again, and I cannot believe I have to keep repeating this, the magnetic north pole is not always in the north. It changes on earth about every couple millions years, switching positions. It's not inconceiveable that this might be the case in Westeros as well, or maybe they're using different nomenclature.

It is not a big deal, and people really need to move on.

On the tournaments, yes, this is a problem. I've fixed it for 1.1, but no, you cannot get a patch for the tourneys.
Be honest, was this a mistake when you started that you decided was not a big enough issue to fix, and this is your hand wave explanation?

Back
Top Bottom