SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Mondo_DK said:
Will they get ex for that? Will xp be shared by whole party like tourney field?

No, if I remember it right, but each kill gives a normal amount of EXP, so if your low-level troop finished a high-level one, it will get a good amount of EXP.

Kutalion said:
Hey guys, i need the help with the ''walkers quest''. When i got to the abandoned household, talked to the old man, said to him to take me to where the wildlings are, and he just doesnt move.

Leave the area, and you will see something interesting.

Epicrules said:
How to do spoilers:

Code:
[spoiler]
stuff
[/spoiler]
stuff

Or just hit the
spoiler.gif
button.

Code:
[spoiler=hi this is a spoiler]
more stuff
[/spoiler]
more stuff

thanks!

Dissmaster said:
Damn, i can't take Volantis.

I can conquer it easily...... but after that big ass battle, i can't save(crash down).
And if i let my troops attack alone....yeah, the are so ******** loosers.

Any ideas?

Damn, i'm really stuck here. Any ideas, any of you guys?
Would be really appreciated, because i want to play this mod :smile:!

So I noticed a lot of things from 0.94 are now gone in 1.0, like many different types of armored, chainmailed, plated or padded horses and the more detailed tournaments which rewarded your performance as well other than just winning a round. What happened to those? I loved being a Stormlands knight with a thunder-fast padded horse.

Also, there are several occasions while being on a tournament when my character spawns with illogical loadouts like a lance and two swords but without a horse or just simply spawns without a single piece of weaponry. In crowded battles, I can manage by picking the weapons off the fallen but in a one-on-one duel at tier 5 when my opponent has a mace, shield and horse while I have only my bare fists it gets fairly annoying. Is this a bug or a feature of the other Lords sabotaging your equipment before the battles?

I'm confused about how to play this mod.  :???:

I play mostly Brytenwalda and what I do there is fight in tournaments which nets you a nice little profit (also plenty of renown and a gift every once in while) as well as doing a little light trading while traveling to tournaments and gathering my companions to level them up. In this mod there are barely any cities which makes trading or going to tournaments a bit boring, there's also barely any bandits to fight outside of Dorn which is infested with mounted raiders that pepper you with arrows while they run away. When I did finally arrive at a tournament it barely gave out any sort of reward and very little renown for winning it, not to mention it didn't make me very popular with that city. To add to that companions are insanely expensive at 5k from what I've seen so far and the fact that there are so few taverns makes hiring them a bit tedious.

I'm currently on day 7 and so far I've amassed about 10k and 3k of that came from grinding arena matches in the beginning. Is that what I have to do to make money? grind arena matches and grind loot from fighting bandits until I have enough to buy an enterprise and then receive passive income from that place

Also, I found a troop tree in page 190 but it doesn't seem to match up with the upgrades I've seen so far. Is there an updated troop tree?

Dissmaster said:
Dissmaster said:

I can conquer it easily...... but after that big ass battle, i can't save(crash down).

Any ideas?

how did you even attack volantis? it won't even give me the option to

Joe_cantson said:
Dissmaster said:
Dissmaster said:

Any ideas?

how did you even attack volantis? it won't even give me the option to

Try to attack convoys/armys of them before.
When they are enemys, you can attack them!

Hurleur said:
Anyways , if i recall good , all of this can be modified with  Morgh's Mount & Blade WB/WFAS Editor , no?

Not in 1.0. Or so I've found. Mourghs doesnt seem to work with the mewest version of ACOK.

found an error:
I'm taking Volantis (thanks Dissmaster) however the game crashes whenever I try and attack Triarch Magister something. It's not a problem with too many numbers as I keep on fighting people with 500+ people and this guy only has 300. No idea what causes it sorry.

Two issues, one minor, one major.

First, the map is upside down. LOL. No one noticed? Rob Stark is King of the South.

Second, Tournaments are really not improved at all. Frequently I spawn without any gear, which makes winning impossible when you're down to 1 v 1. I'd recommend just putting the defaults back in until you've got it figured out.

Can we get a patch for the tourneys?

quicksilver67 said:
First, the map is upside down. LOL. No one noticed? Rob Stark is King of the South.

Again, and I cannot believe I have to keep repeating this, the magnetic north pole is not always in the north. It changes on earth about every couple millions years, switching positions. It's not inconceiveable that this might be the case in Westeros as well, or maybe they're using different nomenclature.

It is not a big deal, and people really need to move on.

On the tournaments, yes, this is a problem. I've fixed it for 1.1, but no, you cannot get a patch for the tourneys.

Back
Top Bottom