SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

A few general questions:

Are any major characters of the novels/show able to be married? I mean people like Cersei, Catelyn Tully,Lysa Tully, Arianne Martell. Or is it possible to marry into a family like Lannisters, Martells etc  even if its not a major character?

Are there random events such as Renly's death or as far as the Red Wedding?

For RP purposes, what "far away land" is your character born in? There are options to be Dothraki, Fight in the pits (Meereen i'm guessing?) or studying at the Citadel. Is the far away land suppose to be Essos?

Are there any plans to expand the character creation/starting choices like in Brytenwalda? Or options to start somewhere other than Storm's End?

Fasty said:
How come whenever I put sellswords in my castle to defend it, they abandon the castle after a couple hours? If I put anyone other than solders of my faction, they abandon their posts..

I got the guy captured, but you really dont want him, no one pays you ransom and he keeps a slot occupied.

Fasty said:
dulahan said:
So, the quest to kill Aegon of the Band of the Crossing.  After I beat him, he escaped... does he respawn somewhere?  Or is it just going to be luck to find him now?
You don't need to capture him.

~~

At Oldcastle, during a dungeon escape, there was this error
128885316-4.jpg

At Redfork, when training peasants you spawn with full armor (don't know if this is intentional, but it makes the fight so easy, because they hit all 0s on me)
128885488-4.jpg

What mission is the Aegon one?

WHITESHEEP said:
I think to give this wonderful mod another try. But the economy is important of course. Any bugs encountered so far?

Not with the economy. Buying up land and getting an income that way sure is nice. Especially when visiting a city you forget you have a ton of land in and you suddenly get 100K silver dumped into your coffers.

Yeah, what happened to the tournament rewards and the likes? I haven't seen them since 0.94 and they were fun! Except maybe when it caused the game to crash. Were the crashes the reason it was removed?

SolidXerm said:
Yeah, what happened to the tournament rewards and the likes? I haven't seen them since 0.94 and they were fun! Except maybe when it caused the game to crash. Were the crashes the reason it was removed?

OK, thank you! It's all that I wanted to know!!

I've located Blackfyre, but apparantly there are two other valyrian steel swords? Or is it just that there are three weapons overall so the mace and the axe? If anyone knows about any other swords please help!

great mod!

could really do with its own subforums though and on the full list as the mod is now in 1.0 and more polished than most.

Notes and Bugs:
I have been playing a god bit of this 1.0 with the hotfix and some things I've noticed,

Spoilers inside;

I really enjoy the changes made.  Tournaments aren't cakewalk anymore.  Love that Essos isn't all peacefull.  Also love all the quests and the events that inform you another faction has joined in on the war.  I also like the new armors I have been seeing, though some of the old absent ones are missed.  Particularly the helms.

The book I recieved from the quest at the Septry did not give me +1 charisma after reading it.

Ruins of Ghoyan Drohe - I do not get a quest from the NPC in the castle. He just says Hello <my character's name>, and My char says hello bard.

The kill Looters quest you get from cities is broken.  You can immediately speak to the guild master after getting the quest and the quest completes.

Time seems to be off somehow.  I've tested joining a faction as a mercenary band and it took 62 days for me to get the option to renew my contract or not.  Targaryens came at day 366 which is about double that of when they appeared in 0.93 iirc. 

I do not get the auto-quest that I used to get in 0.93 which was an invitation to come to a tournament.  I liked that quest/notice.

There is one arming sword with like 127 reach which seems to be way too much considering the next highest is about 103.

Armor weights are a bit strange in that higher armor doesn't necessarily mean higher weight.

Something slightly strange happened to me. I was a vassal of the Westerlands, and lord of The Flayed Singer. I pledged to Melisandre (on accident), I was just seeing what would happen. It made me a vassal of Stannis, of course. Now my village is property of Dragonstone, even though the villages castle still belongs to the Westerlands. I wouldn't call it a bug, I just thought it was weird. Also, I quit Dragonstone, shortly after, and the village still belongs to Stannis.
128889945-4.jpg

I really wish you could talk to some of the other characters more than once without them telling you to go away. Like sometimes I accidently skip what someone said and then when I try to talk to them again all I get is AWAY WITH YOU VILE BEGGAR! also one tiny bug/glitch thing, Theres a way to get into the sortof decoration part of kings landing where you go past all the fake houses and the sept of baelor and stuff

Was doing the quest from the singer in essos.¨
I travelled to the north and answeared all the question correct, then travel to harrenhall answeared correct there to, then went to the twins answeared correct there and got the necklace but when i travell to harrenhall to get the horn i didnt find the character i was looking for. Has it something to do with the north has taken harrenhall?

1525Marius said:
I travelled to the north and answeared all the question correct, then travel to harrenhall answeared correct there to, then went to the twins answeared correct there and got the necklace but when i travell to harrenhall to get the horn i didnt find the character i was looking for. Has it something to do with the north has taken harrenhall?

Yes.

Cozur said:
1525Marius said:

Yes.

So because I have been enemies with Harranhal since before I knew I knew there were quests in this game, I have no way to do the quest at all?! That's a bit crap really :sad:

I seem to have encountered a bug. I don't know if it's me, but the intro pic saying "A clash of kings" on a bloody piece of paper doesn't go away. The Game of Thrones music plays, which is cool, but I can't seem to figure out how to get out of the screen.

Help, please?

KKsqDbm

raider128 said:
A few general questions:

Are any major characters of the novels/show able to be married? I mean people like Cersei, Catelyn Tully,Lysa Tully, Arianne Martell. Or is it possible to marry into a family like Lannisters, Martells etc  even if its not a major character?

Are there random events such as Renly's death or as far as the Red Wedding?

For RP purposes, what "far away land" is your character born in? There are options to be Dothraki, Fight in the pits (Meereen i'm guessing?) or studying at the Citadel. Is the far away land suppose to be Essos?

Are there any plans to expand the character creation/starting choices like in Brytenwalda? Or options to start somewhere other than Storm's End?

Anyone can answer :smile:?

Back
Top Bottom