SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

shogar23 said:
thanks for the screenshot help

here is the error in question i was talking about

bhqxtJM.jpg

it really sucks i only have one saved game and i don't wanna lose all my progress

This is exactly what is happening to me. I sent one of my companions off to gather up some Right to Rule (So I can CRUSH Volantis) and when they were supposed to return I get this happy little guy every few seconds.

So, seriously.  Is there a decent FAQ with things like companion Likes/dislikes charts.  Where the quests are.  And other mod info?  Rather than having to dig through a nearly 500 page thread?

dulahan said:
So, seriously.  Is there a decent FAQ with things like companion Likes/dislikes charts.  Where the quests are.  And other mod info?  Rather than having to dig through a nearly 500 page thread?

I can't really help you with the quests, as I'm still trying to finish two of them, but I can tell you what I have so far learned of the companion preferences:

Brynden likes Maron
Halbert likes Martyn, dislikes Serol
Jasper likes Kanut, dislikes Martyn
Martyn likes Halbert
Kanut dislikes Maron
Felton likes Jasper, dislikes Brynden
Maron likes Colin, dislikes Kanut
Alen likes Maron
Gyrnir likes Matrim dislikes Colin
Matrim likes Clavis, dislikes Gyrnir
Clavis likes Drollo, dislikes Colin
Bilaquo likes Gyrnir
Yohnas dislikes Drollo
Drollo likes Matrim, dislikes Kanosos
Graznon likes Bilaquo, dislikes Arratos
Arratos likes Halbert, dislikes Jasper
Berengar likes Jasper, dislikes Gyrnir
Serol likes Kanosos, dislikes Martyn
Alexos dislikes Garret
Garret likes Matrim, dislikes Alexos
Kanosos likes Bilaquo, dislikes Drollo

I made efforts to have as many companions around as possible, to learn as much as I could, but you'll notice there are a few gaps.

What I also found interesting was that Gyrnir likes Matrim, while Matrim dislikes Gyrnir. This means that either I made an error, or that liking is not only not necessarily mutual, but not mutually exclusive from disliking.

Hope it helps.

At Saltpans, the AI get stuck at this spot:
128881940-4.jpg
At White Harbor, the AI get stuck at these spots:
128881945-4.jpg

128881951-4.jpg

128881952-4.jpg
Also at White Harbor, the dungeon is not where it should be, the door that the guard stands at leads to nowhere, and the entrance to the dungeon is actually the easter egg building behind the town. Although when you exit the dungeon, you spawn at the other door.

Fasty said:
At Saltpans, the AI get stuck at this spot:
128881940-4.jpg
At White Harbor, the AI get stuck at these spots:
128881945-4.jpg

128881951-4.jpg

128881952-4.jpg
Also at White Harbor, the dungeon is not where it should be, the door that the guard stands at leads to nowhere, and the entrance to the dungeon is actually the easter egg building behind the town. Although when you exit the dungeon, you spawn at the other door.

the dungeon thing happens at sharp point as well, probably others.

toughlove said:
dulahan said:

I can't really help you with the quests, as I'm still trying to finish two of them, but I can tell you what I have so far learned of the companion preferences:

Brynden likes Maron
Martyn likes Halbert
Kanut dislikes Maron
Alen likes Maron
Bilaquo likes Gyrnir
Yohnas dislikes Drollo
Alexos dislikes Garret

I made efforts to have as many companions around as possible, to learn as much as I could, but you'll notice there are a few gaps.

What I also found interesting was that Gyrnir likes Matrim, while Matrim dislikes Gyrnir. This means that either I made an error, or that liking is not only not necessarily mutual, but not mutually exclusive from disliking.

Hope it helps.

Heck, I'm as much just wanting to know where they all start.  So far I only know about White Harbor, the Tattered Prince, Winterfell, and the Abbey place.

I keep reading about some Ghoyan Drohe mission, but I've been all over there and can't find that.  It's made me wonder if it is somehow related to one of the religions.

dulahan said:
toughlove said:
dulahan said:

Brynden likes Maron
Martyn likes Halbert
Kanut dislikes Maron
Alen likes Maron
Bilaquo likes Gyrnir
Yohnas dislikes Drollo
Alexos dislikes Garret

Hope it helps.

Heck, I'm as much just wanting to know where they all start.  So far I only know about White Harbor, the Tattered Prince, Winterfell, and the Abbey place.

I keep reading about some Ghoyan Drohe mission, but I've been all over there and can't find that.  It's made me wonder if it is somehow related to one of the religions.

If it is in the Gathering Companions is in Storm´s End, in the tavern, if its not, i think the spawn of companions in taverns is random....

Kishinz said:
If it is in the Gathering Companions is in Storm´s End, in the tavern, if its not, i think the spawn of companions in taverns is random....

No no, where QUESTS start. 

I know about finding companions.  My companions issue is more about the compatibility so I can pick out a stable group and not have to worry about the BS likes and dislikes stuff because I HATE that in play (And if I could turn it off in this mod?  PLEASE tell me how).

(though that said, I don't know whether this is a mod issue, or a Floris implementation issue.  But one of my games I had Gather Companions on, they all dispersed as soon as the first week passed and never went back to Storms End unless it was the random place they traveled to)

dulahan said:

In the castle of The Ruins of Ghoyan Drohe in Norvos is a man named Lomas who gives you the Coldbringer quest. There is a quest given by a man in the Braavos castle to take over Volantis. Where do you find the Tattered Prince quest?

Domestic said:
dulahan said:

In the castle of The Ruins of Ghoyan Drohe in Norvos is a man named Lomas who gives you the Coldbringer quest. There is a quest given by a man in the Braavos castle to take over Volantis. Where do you find the Tattered Prince quest?

Sure there's not a pre-req for Coldbringer?  I talked to -everyone- in the Ruins and didn't get a quest.

As for Coldbringer, there's a guy in the castle of one of the Myr cities.  Myr, Tyrosh, or the one that brings with an I.  It's... hard.  The quest itself says to bring at least 200 men!

dulahan said:
Domestic said:
dulahan said:

Sure there's not a pre-req for Coldbringer?  I talked to -everyone- in the Ruins and didn't get a quest.

As for Coldbringer, there's a guy in the castle of one of the Myr cities.  Myr, Tyrosh, or the one that brings with an I.  It's... hard.  The quest itself says to bring at least 200 men!

You get the quest in Tyrosh in the second floor of the castle, he tells you to kill Bloodbeard and the company of the cat, he has 250 people but you can beat him with 100 well used cavalry, some lancers, some knights etc. or at least I managed to, as most of them were on foot, but I lost a lot of men so 200 would be better. You get a frickin awesome axe, but that's Bonebreaker, not Coldbringer. :smile:
Anyone know how to get the other valyrian swords? Coldbringer especially, I know how to get Blackfyre and is there a third?

Joe_cantson said:
You get the quest in Tyrosh in the second floor of the castle, he tells you to kill Bloodbeard and the company of the cat, he has 250 people but you can beat him with 100 well used cavalry, some lancers, some knights etc. or at least I managed to, as most of them were on foot, but I lost a lot of men so 200 would be better. You get a frickin awesome axe, but that's Bonebreaker, not Coldbringer. :smile:
Anyone know how to get the other valyrian swords? Coldbringer especially, I know how to get Blackfyre and is there a third?

You get Coldbringer from doing the quest at Ruins of Ghoyan Done or whatever it's called.

So, the quest to kill Aegon of the Band of the Crossing.  After I beat him, he escaped... does he respawn somewhere?  Or is it just going to be luck to find him now?

dulahan said:
So, the quest to kill Aegon of the Band of the Crossing.  After I beat him, he escaped... does he respawn somewhere?  Or is it just going to be luck to find him now?
You don't need to capture him.

~~

At Oldcastle, during a dungeon escape, there was this error
128885316-4.jpg

At Redfork, when training peasants you spawn with full armor (don't know if this is intentional, but it makes the fight so easy, because they hit all 0s on me)
128885488-4.jpg

How come whenever I put sellswords in my castle to defend it, they abandon the castle after a couple hours? If I put anyone other than solders of my faction, they abandon their posts..

toughlove said:
burnall said:
toughlove said:
Quick question on the quest for the Horn,

I spoke to Rodgar, and figured I had to go to Harrenhal. I got inside, Vargo has nothing to say, but Ben Blackthumbs said something cryptic when I asked him about the horn, and I believe I missed the clue.

What do I do next?

Thanks.

Okay heres how u do the quest, i've done it a few times

First, go start the quest, then travell to the mans hut north of winterfell.  answer questions correctly! if u get them wrong u need to restart quest

second go to harren hall, talk to the fella on the left there, answer questions correctly! if u get them wrong u need to restart quest!

Third go to the twins talk to the fella to the left there.  answer questions correctly! if u get them wrong u need to restart quest!

fourth go back to harrenhall,  answer questions correctly! if u get them wrong u need to restart quest

Return quest and your done.

Thanks man, that's really helpful, I presume I must have selected the wrong answer. How do I restart the quest though? Speaking to the quest giver does nothing; he just greets me.

after u have messed up the quest if u go back to the quest giver he should give u the quest again, he has for me. but i only messed up at the harrenhall part of the quest never any earlier.

Back
Top Bottom