SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Domestic said:
Joe_cantson said:
Still no advice for the ghoyan drohe mission? Rodik talks about Harranhal I think, but I can't get in because of factions, he then says "iron king" three times, is that in reference to balon?

At the time of Aegon the Conqueror Harrenhal was the seat of the King Harren the black, king of the Iron Islands. Back then the Riverlands and the Iron Islands were the same kingdom. Rodgar is referencing Harren the black when he says "Iron king".

Ah ok thanks, any advice on how to get into the place?

I love the premise of the mod, but I keep getting the unusual runtime error, despite 4GB of RAM backed by a page file, as well as a fresh install of M&B and ACOK. I've also fully updated my C++.

} //Processing Ini File Finished
Loading Music...
Loading Textures...
Finished Loading Textures...
L8 Format is  unsupported
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP SOUND CODE:  snd_release_crossbow_medium
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP SOUND CODE:  snd_release_crossbow_far
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP SOUND CODE:  snd_bullet_hit_body
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP SOUND CODE:  snd_player_hit_by_bullet
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME PRESENTATION CODE:  prsnt_game_start
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME PRESENTATION CODE:  prsnt_game_escape
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_missile_launch
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_missile_dives_into_water

Any ideas?

Quick question on the quest for the Horn,

I spoke to Rodgar, and figured I had to go to Harrenhal. I got inside, Vargo has nothing to say, but Ben Blackthumbs said something cryptic when I asked him about the horn, and I believe I missed the clue.

What do I do next?

Thanks.

Am I able to skip steps in missions, like if I see on here what to do next, will that step be available, I mean to miss Harranhal and continue on whatever step was after in the Ghoyan Drohe mission

toughlove said:

I spoke to Rodgar, and figured I had to go to Harrenhal. I got inside, Vargo has nothing to say, but Ben Blackthumbs said something cryptic when I asked him about the horn, and I believe I missed the clue.

What do I do next?

Thanks.

Okay heres how u do the quest, i've done it a few times

First, go start the quest, then travell to the mans hut north of winterfell.  answer questions correctly! if u get them wrong u need to restart quest

second go to harren hall, talk to the fella on the left there, answer questions correctly! if u get them wrong u need to restart quest!

Third go to the twins talk to the fella to the left there.  answer questions correctly! if u get them wrong u need to restart quest!

fourth go back to harrenhall,  answer questions correctly! if u get them wrong u need to restart quest

Return quest and your done.

i get this error after sending my companions on missions:
******************************************************                                            veteran sellsword crossbowmen:

sorry-- just talking to myself [ERROR-(Triggered by NPC to rejoin party]

this window appears every few seconds and wont go away it makes the game unplayable

i took a screenshot but don't know how to post it

burnall said:
toughlove said:

What do I do next?

Thanks.

Okay heres how u do the quest, i've done it a few times

First, go start the quest, then travell to the mans hut north of winterfell.  answer questions correctly! if u get them wrong u need to restart quest

second go to harren hall, talk to the fella on the left there, answer questions correctly! if u get them wrong u need to restart quest!

Third go to the twins talk to the fella to the left there.  answer questions correctly! if u get them wrong u need to restart quest!

fourth go back to harrenhall,  answer questions correctly! if u get them wrong u need to restart quest

Return quest and your done.

Thanks man, that's really helpful, I presume I must have selected the wrong answer. How do I restart the quest though? Speaking to the quest giver does nothing; he just greets me.

shogar23 said:
i get this error after sending my companions on missions:
******************************************************                                            veteran sellsword crossbowmen:

sorry-- just talking to myself [ERROR-(Triggered by NPC to rejoin party]

this window appears every few seconds and wont go away it makes the game unplayable

i took a screenshot but don't know how to post it

Upload it to an image hosting website like imgur. Get a direct link to the image from your host, then put that link in image tages.

e.g.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EWkwNxnh.jpg[/IMG]

thanks for the screenshot help

here is the error in question i was talking about

bhqxtJM.jpg

it really sucks i only have one saved game and i don't wanna lose all my progress

How do you use the disable companion complaints option?
Before it was just a checkbox, now it is using a numbers option, I tried setting it to 0 and 100 and both times I still had people complaining.. and the numbers wouldn't stay the same, they kept going up and down.. How do I use this feature??

shogar23 said:
thanks for the screenshot help

here is the error in question i was talking about

it really sucks i only have one saved game and i don't wanna lose all my progress

Try dismissing any of that troop type in your party?

WeAreLegion said:
How do you use the disable companion complaints option?
Before it was just a checkbox, now it is using a numbers option, I tried setting it to 0 and 100 and both times I still had people complaining.. and the numbers wouldn't stay the same, they kept going up and down.. How do I use this feature??

It's actually not a numbers option, the the bottom of the setup is messed up.

See: http://i.imgur.com/EWkwNxnh.jpg

'Lords returning from exile' actually has both a checkbox and a dropdown menu. Because of this, the alignment of setting and description is shifted. The High/Experimental dropdown menus actually refer to Diplomacy AI and economic changes, for example.

As such, to disable companion complaints, just tick the box next to 'Enable debug mode'. The numbers option next to 'Disable companion complaints' actually affects fog strength, so be sure to put that back to whatever you want fog strength (the amount in my screenshot should be the default, as I don't think I touched that). In a similar vein, to enable debug mode, you would tick the checkbox at the bottom of the screen.

Well all I did was I went to my court, talked to the noble guy, gave the castle to one of my lords and it stopped.

Back
Top Bottom