SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I've noticed a bug involving when you ask for the location of someone in the Dragonstone faction. It looks like there's some sort of quest text intermingled with it.

24wgj8m.jpg

Hello. This is the first time im posting on this forum. I love the mod! I just have a question. When i am in battle, i cant see my inventory box that should be under my feet. I want to know if this is a bug or the inventory has been removed. Thanks.

AR

Apologies if someone's already posted this, but there's a minor issue with the Riverrun castle/town map. 

The crenelations on the tower where the defender spawns are either not high enough or don't have the proper attributes to prevent people from falling off.  Consequently, defenders will slip off the tower and onto the buildings and ground immediately below.  This wouldn't normally be an issue except that the area below is inaccessible except for falling off the tower or swimming under the portcullis (neither of which the attacking AI will do).

The more detrimental side affect of this is that attacking units - if pushed off the ladder - will congregate at the base of the wall because (speculation) the AI somehow senses the units that have fallen onto the ground/buildings on the other side.  Depending on the composition of attackers/defenders, you can have as much as 3/4 of a wave stuck against the wall and unable to continue the assault.  The issue doesn't so much break the map as it does make it that much more difficult to win as the attacker. 

Is trading meant to be so hard? Back in 0.94 you could earn 20k or more just by taking a trip around essos and buying things where they're cheap, selling where they're expensive... Now the difference is barely there and I can't seem to earn anything by trading, I have to loot after battles and loot villages.

Possible bug: trying to break a prisoner out of Sharp point, i've killed all the guards I've found but the battle music is still playing and I can't get into the prison, I've run a lap around the castle and no-one's spawned outside so I can't leave...

The game crashes(Microsoft runtime c++ error) when launching a new game or a saved file if I don't tick load textures on demand, but it's very laggy in battles with load textures on demand.

Help?

antillies said:
Apologies if someone's already posted this, but there's a minor issue with the Riverrun castle/town map. 

The crenelations on the tower where the defender spawns are either not high enough or don't have the proper attributes to prevent people from falling off.  Consequently, defenders will slip off the tower and onto the buildings and ground immediately below.  This wouldn't normally be an issue except that the area below is inaccessible except for falling off the tower or swimming under the portcullis (neither of which the attacking AI will do).

The more detrimental side affect of this is that attacking units - if pushed off the ladder - will congregate at the base of the wall because (speculation) the AI somehow senses the units that have fallen onto the ground/buildings on the other side.  Depending on the composition of attackers/defenders, you can have as much as 3/4 of a wave stuck against the wall and unable to continue the assault.  The issue doesn't so much break the map as it does make it that much more difficult to win as the attacker.

I've added barriers to the crenelations now, should no longer be an issue.

Cozur said:
http://www.wikihow.com/Buy-a-New-Computer
I don't have a high end computer, but it should be more than good enough to run this mod and I'm not going to buy a new computer because of this buggy mod. I can run most games on High/Very High and I can run Warband with most of the settings on max and still play with 50-60 fps. Try to fix the problem instead of tell people to buy a new computer!

My specs:
GPU: GTX 660M(Overclocked)
CPU: i5-3210M
RAM: 8 GB
Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD with Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Cozur, the quest of Ghoyan Drohe is bugged, I'm at the point where I talk to Vargo Hoat, fight him, go back to Harrenhal to talk to him, but when I do it's like he's completely forgotten about me, and won't give me the horn. It's impossible to finish this thing. Can you please make the make the quests so that they're actually doable? None of that, "Press the wrong button and you've failed" stuff.

celicat20racer94 said:
I don't have a high end computer, but it should be more than good enough to run this mod and I'm not going to buy a new computer because of this buggy mod. I can run most games on High/Very High and I can run Warband with most of the settings on max and still play with 50-60 fps. Try to fix the problem instead of tell people to buy a new computer!

My specs:

This is a high end mod. Buy a new computer.

Tisascratch said:
Cozur, the quest of Ghoyan Drohe is bugged, I'm at the point where I talk to Vargo Hoat, fight him, go back to Harrenhal to talk to him, but when I do it's like he's completely forgotten about me, and won't give me the horn. It's impossible to finish this thing. Can you make the please make the quests so that they're actually doable? None of that, "Press the wrong button and you've failed" stuff.

It's not bugged. Go to Duskendale.

Possible bug reports

1. All of the Vassals who are imprisoned at the start of the game are not the actual vassals, they seems to be duplicates. Example- Lord Medger Cerwyn is both in Cerwyn Castle and in the prison at Harrenhall. Same for the other lords, they are also at their fiefs.

2. Vassals who only control a village (not a town or castle) are simply not present at the start of the game and when asking for their location from other vassals the answer is always "I don't know where 'Vassal' is"

Please excuse my ignorance, but I cant seem to figure out how to insert a picture after I have clicked the 'insert image' button. If someone could please tell me what i am missing I will add photos to support these suspected bugs.

Thanks

Epicrules said:
celicat20racer94 said:

My specs:

Kinda weird that I ran this mod easily when it was 0.94!? My little brother runs this mod without ticking textures on demand and he have crappy specs:

GPU: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250
CPU: AMD Turion II Dual-Core Mobile Processor N530
RAM: 4 GB

I've compared my brothers specs against mine and I have almost 60% better CPU, over 150% better GPU, 8 GB instead of 4 GB and SSD instead of HDD. Kinda weird that he can play without ticking load textures on demand??

celicat20racer94 said:
Epicrules said:
celicat20racer94 said:

My specs:

Kinda weird that I ran this mod easily when it was 0.94!? My little brother runs this mod without ticking textures on demand and he have crappy specs:

I've compared my brothers specs against mine and I have almost 60% better CPU, over 150% better GPU, 8 GB instead of 4 GB and SSD instead of HDD. Kinda weird that he can play without ticking load textures on demand??

Could just be a issue specific to your GPU. I have random issues out of my custom built system sometimes and this is what I run

GPU: ATI Radion HD 5700 x2 with Crossfire
CPU: AMD FX(tm)-8120 Eight-Core Processor 3.10 Ghz
RAM: 16 GB
Multiple HDDs

Im no computer experts, but sometimes you just have compatibility issues. I could not play Shogun 2 (and only this game) for forever until I found out I had to update my Bios and then it worked perfectly. 

Cozur said:
Tisascratch said:
Cozur, the quest of Ghoyan Drohe is bugged, I'm at the point where I talk to Vargo Hoat, fight him, go back to Harrenhal to talk to him, but when I do it's like he's completely forgotten about me, and won't give me the horn. It's impossible to finish this thing. Can you make the please make the quests so that they're actually doable? None of that, "Press the wrong button and you've failed" stuff.

It's not bugged. Go to Duskendale.
Ah. I thought Vargo was talking about Marillion. "...sold it to some singer..." he said. Anyways, I solved the quest. Thanks!

modestego said:
celicat20racer94 said:
Epicrules said:
celicat20racer94 said:

My specs:

Could just be a issue specific to your GPU. I have random issues out of my custom built system sometimes and this is what I run

GPU: ATI Radion HD 5700 x2 with Crossfire
CPU: AMD FX(tm)-8120 Eight-Core Processor 3.10 Ghz
RAM: 16 GB
Multiple HDDs

Im no computer experts, but sometimes you just have compatibility issues. I could not play Shogun 2 (and only this game) for forever until I found out I had to update my Bios and then it worked perfectly.
Thanks for actually trying to help me, but I have the newest bios version and I have also reinstalled the latest gpu driver, tried beta driver, reinstalled Warband, reinstalled ACOK, reinstalled .NET and reinstalled Micrsoft Visual C++. Nothing seems to work except load textures on demand, but it's to laggy during battles with that ticked.

There's a bugged battle map in the forest just northwest of Storm's End. Both sides spawn directly on top of each other.

If you can't stand hearing "away with you, vile beggar!" as much as me, you can go to Modules>ACOK 1.0>Sounds and remove "min_encounter_nobleman_01". Just thought I'd share.

Back
Top Bottom