SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Great mod, trade is really lucrative  :grin: Who would be a sellsword when you can trade via the open seas!

This is not a bug as such, I don't know how tricky this would be to code (or even if you could) but Stannis declared himself the true King, then Dragonstone took King's Landing yet Stannis gave it to another lord.

Nameless Warrior said:
Great mod, trade is really lucrative  :grin: Who would be a sellsword when you can trade via the open seas!

This is not a bug as such, I don't know how tricky this would be to code (or even if you could) but Stannis declared himself the true King, then Dragonstone took King's Landing yet Stannis gave it to another lord.

All Kings seem to just give away King's Landing to some other random lord, after taking it. In my experience of my last game, Renly Baratheon and I took King's Landing by ourselves, and he awarded it to some random, low Vassal.

Hey people, me again, now, i have downloaded the version 9.4, i bring some tips, of what i know, have some spoilers too.

1-Now, the games don´t gonna start with all Westeros in war in the same second you enter, will take some time.

2-As i recall, have 3 major events what interfere in the War, in that Order: (Stannis, Iron Islands, and other faction what i will not talk about)

3-In this version, the Unsullied have expensive wages, 84, is not anymore viable to have an army of them if you do not be rich.

4-Talk to the people in Red Keep, one of them, in particular, what i don´t gonna say who :3

I have many tips, but not just from this version, so i gonna post later.

Kishinz said:
Hey people, me again, now, i have downloaded the version 9.4, i bring some tips, of what i know, have some spoilers too.

1-Now, the games don´t gonna start with all Westeros in war in the same second you enter, will take some time.

2-As i recall, have 3 major events what interfere in the War, in that Order: (Stannis, Iron Islands, and other faction what i will not talk about)

3-In this version, the Unsullied have expensive wages, 84, is not anymore viable to have an army of them if you do not be rich.

4-Talk to the people in Red Keep, one of them, in particular, what i don´t gonna say who :3

Yeah, please don't post any more "tips". That was god-damned gibberish.

Cozur said:
Kishinz said:

Argh, sorry for that, english is kinda hard to me, still learning.
Well, i tried, would post some trade rotes, but very well.

Hi,

I really like the work done in 0.94!

*Do you plan to let the tournament as it is (random weapon, ffa, random team, no choice)?
Can we have 2 or 3 version of it maybe?
-ffa (like the one in 0.94 mostly)
-jousting only
-infantry only
-archery only
Or you can add this in some of the "hometowns" of the faction  (Storm's End, King's Landing, Highgarden, and all the other big ones).

*The tournament in Weeping Tower is still buggy. (you or the npc can still spawn on the tower and and they act weirdly, they'll just spin around a stone structure in the middle and not noticing me, or they'll just stay away, look at me and walk backward).

*I don't know if it is normal or not but you can spawn with only a 1hand weapon without a shield.

I love the new events, the new war system or the buff to certain faction/garnison, it's more immersive roleplay side.
Changes on the front lines are now completely different for each faction and avoids having a King's Landing passing randomly from Stormlands to Dragonstone then to finish to The Reach and see no one to fight for the town when Dragonstone was annihilated after 15 days.

On another note, i don't know if it's a bug or not but all of the new Red Keep npcs don't seem to accept an answer after their question. I'm sorry, i don't know how to explain it but i can just say "goodbye", the first choice don't seem to work for me?
Or maybe i'm doing something wrong?

Once again, keep up the good work, it's an even more interesting mod now!

I'm sorry if I made ​​mistakes but English is not my native language: (

Cozur said:
Kishinz said:

Is there any reason (besides balance) that Unsullied have such a high wage? I mean they're slaves, shouldn't they have NO wage? In order to balance it you could make them 1000 a piece instead.
It just seems a lot more accurate to the books imo.
Also is it possible that some factions, e.g. Pentos, has some Unsullied on its own? I always feel like cheating when I use them while in the book it's a pretty common thing to have Unsullied outside of Westeros (in the first book e.g. there are Unsullied in Pentos to protect Magister Illyrio, I'm sure other cities have need of them as well).

Hi,

Just a little suggestion, I know nothing about modding warband, but could you just make all the unsullied or Eastern troops dark skinned, cause when i take off the helmet of my unsullied they have long red hair and mustaches or beard aswell, being eunuch and dark skinned and according to the books they sould be black and beardless

Could you set random faces to the ladies ( safe Cersei, Margaerys, ... ) because when I look at the characters list in game, searching for a suitable bride all the Westerlands laide shave the same ugly old face.

Great work, though im still under 0.92 so i dont know if those problems are solved.

PS : Have you thinked about including some of the Brytenwalda features ( i dont know if theyre free to use though ) like Killing a lord, the saboteurs , ...

Agrippa91 said:
Cozur said:
Kishinz said:

Is there any reason (besides balance) that Unsullied have such a high wage? I mean they're slaves, shouldn't they have NO wage? In order to balance it you could make them 1000 a piece instead.
It just seems a lot more accurate to the books imo.
Also is it possible that some factions, e.g. Pentos, has some Unsullied on its own? I always feel like cheating when I use them while in the book it's a pretty common thing to have Unsullied outside of Westeros (in the first book e.g. there are Unsullied in Pentos to protect Magister Illyrio, I'm sure other cities have need of them as well).

Also, what is up with the peasant "unsullied" that appear when you have a kingdom? It's kinda sad - first I think wow, I have 150 unsullied in my garrison, but then I check it and it's just 150 peasants named unsullied, whoose only real thing is the shield.

Do you mean "peasants"  because they're only wearing the red woolen cloth? Or are they actually peasants? Have you talked to them about their skills/equipment?

Hi, i like the mod.

But i have a question: what is with the fights in the arena when there is no tournament? I mean when i choose to fight with a two handed sword, i'm on a horse with a polearm, and when i choose to fight with a one handed sword, it's the same sitting on a horse with a polearm.

Can i disable that? Because i like to fight like in the vanilla arena.

greetings from germany
nico

Hey, I'm new to this mod, and have been enjoying it immensely. The textures are a huge improvement to the original game, the map is extensive (and so are the weapons,armor,horses,etc.), and the new maps (towns, cities, battle maps) are beautifully detailed with a realistic amount of flora, and new textures.

However, there is one thing that is bothering me, and it has to do with diplomacy mod, and the chamberlain.
(Not so) Quick Explanation:
I've joined the North, and acquired The White Knife Inn, after a few days, I had the opportunity to hire a Chamberlain (but the name was something else, however still  a chamberlain). I thought, well that's nice, now I can get more money from my village. I did not realize that he collected the money, and had to be talked to in order to get at it. So I went to my village to talk to him, but didn't see him anywhere. Then I noticed some strange behavior from the NPC's and looked at where they were going. To my surprise, there was a naked man in the river, and I thought, that mustn't be the chamberlain, why would he be in a river, so I looked around some more, and came up with nothing. SO then I loaded a save before I had acquired the village, and then looked back where the man was, and lo and behold, there was no man there, the man in the river was actually the chamberlain that I had Hired!

So my guess is, that the spawn location for the chamberlain in The White Knife Inn is in a bad spot, and should be moved.

Some pics of the place (Before and After Hiring)
After I hired the Chamberlain (Day 95)
[U-RL=http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/diggerguy32/media/Chamberlain_zps5ecadf44.jpg.html]
Chamberlain_zps5ecadf44.jpg
[/U-RL]

And Before I hired the Chamberlain (Day 40)
[U-RL=http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/diggerguy32/media/NoChamberlain_zps6cb67817.jpg.html]
NoChamberlain_zps6cb67817.jpg
[/U-RL]

Please add White Walkers invasions. I like the 'realistic' feel of the textures, and the improved load times. But right now the game is missing something other wordly to tie it all together.

If not, why not consider releasing your Module_System to give modders an easier time of adding their own stuff to your mod? Just release a disclaimer or something.

Whitewalkurz said:
Please add White Walkers invasions. I like the 'realistic' feel of the textures, and the improved load times. But right now the game is missing something other wordly to tie it all together.

If not, why not consider releasing your Module_System to give modders an easier time of adding their own stuff to your mod? Just release a disclaimer or something.

No and no. Stop asking, not going to happen.

Cozur said:
Whitewalkurz said:

No and no. Stop asking, not going to happen.

Ugh, another mod ruined by nazism. (uninstalls)

I'm having an issue in 0.93 where I'm a vassal of House Targaryen and fight stormlands so much that my relations with The Westerlands and Dragonstone go into the positive every so often. So when I have to fight one of them i assume the game considers it starting a war and I get a huge hit(-25 or -30) in relations with whatever lord I fight instead of the usual -1. One time westernland was in the middle of a siege at one of our castles and it wouldn't even let me join in to defend because of this.

Back
Top Bottom