SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, in a battle involving my leadership recruits and 7 and a lord with 80 men, gave to crash into battle. Before that it was all right, I believe a 4gb ram can help in the development of the game, I will arrange these days.

jhonatas said:
Yes, in a battle involving my leadership recruits and 7 and a lord with 80 men, gave to crash into battle. Before that it was all right, I believe a 4gb ram can help in the development of the game, I will arrange these days.

Go for it. I also seriously recommend the new card - your processor will still be a liability, but a new GPU and some RAM would smooth things out a bit. NewEgg has 450s for $100; you can order one, take it in with your rig when you go to get some RAM, and kill two birds with one stone - not to mention spending less on labor.

SpeedFan, too. Seriously. You'll avoid destroying perfectly good hardware if you know when and why it starts to overheat, and avoiding those situations. Primarily, though, it'll be when you play high end games (high end for your rig, anyway) for extended periods of time. Make sure your rig is set up to properly vent excess heat, as well - that's a big factor in overheating.

AnddyiRaynor said:
BrunoHCE said:
AnddyiRaynor said:
BrunoHCE said:
Cozur said:
BrunoHCE, there's no need to report the same bugs over and over again.

Which one? Because you're always complaining "Where is the screenshot?", "this is no report", "you're dumb, give me a screenshot to understand" and i haven't seen none of these before.

And yeah, Tywin is naked when you interact with him but armored in battle despite it's a weird armor but that's okay.

Well I know I reported all of those except the longbow the day after 0.8 came out, so...

That is not true.  The fourth, yep. Also, i do not care, this is no competition, at least for me. I'm just trying to help and if you (Cozur) think my help is meaningless, just say and i won't post anything else.

Tywin gave me Plowman's Hill and the elder was replaced by this one. The others villages are okay.

Not recently yes, but over a month or two ago because they were there then.

I won't fight over it, this is pointless and i don't care about being the first, let's forget about it, at least i will.

Scriblerias said:
I noticed that a lot of people are reporting slowdowns in the game - but I'm running the game on a so-so laptop without any problems. 60FPS on the overworld, 30-45FPS during battles (depending on how much is going on where I'm standing). I've got four gigs of RAM, a dual-core processor, and an entry-level 2012 Radeon - it seems like if I can run the mod well, anybody should be able to.

Here the runs smoother at battles. 60 fps in battles (it's locked on 60) against 30~40 on overworld.

Scriblerias said:
Go for it. I also seriously recommend the new card - your processor will still be a liability, but a new GPU and some RAM would smooth things out a bit. NewEgg has 450s for $100; you can order one, take it in with your rig when you go to get some RAM, and kill two birds with one stone - not to mention spending less on labor.

I have a gts 450, i3 2100 and 4gb and as i said, it's fine to me. It's not a expensive GPU but i play every game just fine playing on high to max quality and 1440x900 resolution.  Try 650 non-ti.

Cozur said:
In lighter news, I managed to fix the family relations. They're now proper, no fathers married to their daughters, and most should be 100% canon.

That Tywin image reminds me of something I meant to bring up earlier; is Jaime Lannister absent from the game because he was Robb's prisoner during book 2, or was he an oversight that will be included eventually in a future release?

By the way, Cozur - why did you remove the combat animations from 0.7 and revert back to vanilla? I don't know about everyone else, but I found the previous animations to be much nicer. My apologies if you've already answered this before; I couldn't find any mention of it.

Scriblerias said:
By the way, Cozur - why did you remove the combat animations from 0.7 and revert back to vanilla? I don't know about everyone else, but I found the previous animations to be much nicer. My apologies if you've already answered this before; I couldn't find any mention of it.

I liked the older ones better.

jhonatas said:

I have the same graphics card as you, but a better CPU and 4gb RAM, I have absolutely no issues running this or any other Warband mod, and play with 350 battles and most of the graphics options high. I think the extra RAM should make a big difference for you.

BrunoHCE said:
Makememove said:
Fluffles said:
Cozur said:
Yes, god forbid I don't answer you after less than 30 hours.

It's been fixed for 0.9, now crawl back into your hole.

Haha nice.

I have to admit, I only come here so often to see Cozur affronting and insulting people. Awesome.

What is wrong with you, guys? If you support and enjoy people being offended and insulted, you're retarded.
Also, ****ty download, around 100 KB/s. A torrent would solve it but someone doesn't want such a thing because he is a ****.

I totally support retards getting insulted who aks the same question over and over again. If all post about the nights watch would be erased for example, we would be on 150, not 250. And the mod is Cozurs work, he does it for free and its his decision where and when its distributed.

Cozur said:
Scriblerias said:

I liked the older ones better.

0.8 has Vanilla animations???? I wanted to wait for 0.9, but now I will start the download immediately!!!!!

It came out of nowhere, probably complaining about aborting missions (rescue) to improve relationship faster.

When trying to sneak into Storm's End, one of my enemies is stuck

I love GOT. Read Every Book. Been waiting for something like this to come out.
I downloaded and played it. Very nice. However I dont like being a lord. Id rather fight under someone.
So for days now I`ve been looking for a way to insert Freelancer (after a few days of looking for a GOT mod with it already in it).
I've gone to great lengths installing and buying programs in hope that I'll be able ot fuse them.
I`ve got Python and file converters out the ass now and still cant find a way to make it work.
I have three versions of the freelance source code (one of which came in txt format) and still keep kicking myslef in the but trying to figure it out.
I've never made any mods before (if that werent obvious by now).
So I`ve finally broke down and sucked it up.
I realized I need to ask for help.

So if anyone could guide me in my journey to become a pleb under the banner of Stannis Baratheon, I`d be forever greatful.

I preferred the animations from 0.7 - maybe because I've been playing vanilla M&B so long that the original animations just bore me to tears at this point. Is there a way to insert 0.7's animations into newer versions without destroying everything?

Also, OakenRivers, 0.9 is intended to have Freelancer in it. Just give it a few weeks and the update will roll around and you can soldier it up all over a Westeros.

OakenRivers said:
I love GOT. Read Every Book. Been waiting for something like this to come out.
I downloaded and played it. Very nice. However I dont like being a lord. Id rather fight under someone.
So for days now I`ve been looking for a way to insert Freelancer (after a few days of looking for a GOT mod with it already in it).
I've gone to great lengths installing and buying programs in hope that I'll be able ot fuse them.
I`ve got Python and file converters out the ass now and still cant find a way to make it work.
I have three versions of the freelance source code (one of which came in txt format) and still keep kicking myslef in the but trying to figure it out.
I've never made any mods before (if that werent obvious by now).
So I`ve finally broke down and sucked it up.
I realized I need to ask for help.

So if anyone could guide me in my journey to become a pleb under the banner of Stannis Baratheon, I`d be forever greatful.

Wait until next update.

hey does anyone know the name of the armour that gregor clegane is using? ive been loking for it al over but the items generated at stores seem alwais to be the same they dont vary that much no matter how long i wait...

ps: and in tournments ive been in 5 and the reward for the winner it alwais goldem plate armour...

Not sure if it is a bug but it's funny at least. OK, isn't funny. The father looks younger than his father.

While checking all items, i can see a lot of "unable to find "item name". Not sure if changes anything but...

Wow, i can ride a chicken?!!

Probably Heavy Gold Plate Armor, Russe. I will see.

Targaryen invasion bug (maybe). Aegon has invaded the stormlands in a wave of blood, awesome. Their faction though took quite awhile for it to show up Factions listing page (under the -Q- hotkey). Now that it has, it does show the lands the Targaryen's hold and lists the lords of their realm. But when I go to click on the link to look at the individual Lords Bio, their is no text description, controversy, or their relation towards you. Page is just blank.

Iron islands have been wiped out from my current game, the Lords of the Iron Islands though are all listed as prisoners of Riverlands and Westerlands... but i can't find them in any castle or town or even party of the supposed captors. Is this a bug or once you wipe a faction out you just don't have the chance to gain those lords under your own kingdom or even have them defect to another?
(wiped out the iron islands trying to on the off chance loot one of the two valyrian steel weapons from either Dunstan Drumm or Harras Harlaw, had dozens of battles with a high looting skill and never once got them. Are they attainable this way or did I just have terrible luck? Defeated the lords many times and used their weapons in that specific battle but was never able to loot.)

Just a question- Diplomacy, now once i defeat the Stormlands and Renly Baratheon dies off or exiled whatever happens.. Does maegary(Spelling error i know) Tyrell become a widow again with the chance of marrying her and gaining some serious Tyrell bonus points or does she just disappear with the faction? Because that would be pretty damn cool if you could...

Back
Top Bottom