SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Makememove said:
Fluffles said:
Cozur said:
Yes, god forbid I don't answer you after less than 30 hours.

It's been fixed for 0.9, now crawl back into your hole.

Haha nice.

I have to admit, I only come here so often to see Cozur affronting and insulting people. Awesome.

What is wrong with you, guys? If you support and enjoy people being offended and insulted, you're retarded.
Also, ****ty download, around 100 KB/s. A torrent would solve it but someone doesn't want such a thing because he is a ****.

AnddyiRaynor said:
bassman389 said:
And the third thing is that you can't use two-handed swords on horseback. You can block with them but I can't attack with them for some reason.

Just download morghs editor find the sword and change it's capabilities. Much quicker than waiting for him to fix it.  Use a different mod as reference if you need to.

AnddyiRaynor... You Ser are the man! Got my bastard sword working from horse back now!

Cozur said:
Added Freelancer and Cersei Lannister to 0.9.

Nice work Cozur! Is she available for marriage since Robert is dead and the kingslayer in chains? Tywin will be a pain to win his daughter's favor :smile:

Cozur said:
Love it, would be cool if she had some far fetched or evil quests, such as her liking you if you take a certain castle, or loot a bunch of villages, or murder a certain Tyrell...  :wink:

BrunoHCE said:
Makememove said:
Fluffles said:
Cozur said:
Yes, god forbid I don't answer you after less than 30 hours.

It's been fixed for 0.9, now crawl back into your hole.

Haha nice.

I have to admit, I only come here so often to see Cozur affronting and insulting people. Awesome.

What is wrong with you, guys? If you support and enjoy people being offended and insulted, you're retarded.
Also, ****ty download, around 100 KB/s. A torrent would solve it but someone doesn't want such a thing because he is a ****.

There’s nothing wrong with us, and we're not retarded. We simply see the issue from both sides; on one hand yes Cozur can have some snide remarks, but on the other hand how many times do you have to get asked the same kinds of questions before you get annoyed? While the sandman guy may or may not have deserved it; the fact remains that the Forum is to benefit the mods; not nag over whether or not someone has seen your comment.  If you are going to report bugs report them, and be done with it.

Remember it’s all voluntary, so be happy there is a mod. 

And torrents aren't always the answer, a lot of people are leery of them because of the backdoor malware that can be accompanied by them. The downloads aren't that bad anyway, I got 0.8 in less than 20 minutes, If you can't find something else to do for that amount of time then you're really pathetic. 

Cozur said:

I'm sure we will face more bugs  :grin: Seriously I think you should first make game completely stable, than move into new features.

Inanch-Bilge said:
Cozur said:

I'm sure we will face more bugs  :grin: Seriously I think you should first make game completely stable, than move into new features.

Given that you don't know what I've done besides adding Freelancer and some more NPC's, you really ought to keep your mouth closed.

Well I have experience with former versions, I'm pretty sure we will face more bugs :smile:

If you want to get rid of the bugs, take screenshots of them, or alternatively, volunteer to work through all the python code to find any errors.

Crash upon entering the tavern in Lys (capital)
RGL error: couldn't load "Textures\min_item_armor_nor_shirts_spec.dds"
Like that?  :grin:

Also as for Tywin Lannister, he should meet with the Sea Lord of Braavos to debate about fashion  :mrgreen:

Please, click on the photo. There is a gif for the first two problems and common images to the last ones.
1- Prison guard stands next to arena door.

2- I can use longbow in horseback, which shouldn't happen, i guess. As

As you can see, the horse is some kind of ghost and the bow can get through it.

3- This companion called Drollo is mentioned as her.

4- No idea what is the meaning of this.

I guess none of them need much of explanation. If it's needed, just say.

insane warrior said:
How/where do i get a boat?

Just click wherever you want to go. Anyway, you will see some kind of tower with a boat right next to it, it's there. Just get close to one and click on the water and your horse will automatically turn into a boat.
You could buy one in King's Landing in 0.6, i guess.

Cozur said:
BrunoHCE, there's no need to report the same bugs over and over again.

Which one? Because you're always complaining "Where is the screenshot?", "this is no report", "you're dumb, give me a screenshot to understand" and i haven't seen none of these before.

And yeah, Tywin is naked when you interact with him but armored in battle despite it's a weird armor but that's okay.

Bug

Place: The Eyrie

During a seige, my troops (AI) can't make it over the last ladder. They get stuck at the top of the ladder and can't advance on to castle walls. I can do it, but have to jump.

Also, I took the bloody gate and the Vale lords can still come and go through it even though we are at war.

Back
Top Bottom