SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Fluffles said:
Senta said:
Fluffles said:
Cozur, played the mod for two days now and love it thanks.

The only thing that has happened to me is the door of the castle just sends you back into the castle instead of the courtyard.

The other thing is map lag/stuttering. When moving through the map it stutters. Battles are lag free , so just wondering if there are any performance tweaks to be done on my end. I looked for a bit but there are 250 pages to look through. Or a page number would help.

just use the default fog of war. if you toggle it so you can see all parties on the map, you would need a beast of a computer to play stutter free

I have it set to that.....

Also where can I find companions? Been to a good few cities and all i find are sell swords.

There is a option to gather all companions you could use this.

Cozur, are there any plans to include the Freelancer mod in future releases? It is such a simple yet great feature, and after playing Floris Expanded for months I sorely miss it. I can picture it making a great addition to the Clash of Kings mod and help bring the world of westeros to life in the game.

In the mean time, is there any easy way to add the Freelancer mod into my Clash of Kings game?

Also, is there any plans for additional factions? (I don't care if you ignore this question because I know you probably get asked it all the time, but please respond to the Freelancer question)

Are you adding any more armor or weapons into the game?

Also some Bugs

When you ask the recruiter in your castle fief to bring new recruits, the options you are given are the nations from the native game (Swadia, Nord, Etc) and lists pieces from the game credits as options.

Also, whenever you attempt to persuade a lord to join your cause when you have become a sovereign nation it always fails for me and when my messenger returns he usually says something along these lines. Example: I tried to get Ronnet Connington to join me and the messenger returned and said "Dragonstone has refused to join your cause, Reason: (Sometimes its blank and all the other times it says "Because he loves his current lord". This happens every single time with anyone I try to get to join me.

Thanks for the mod though it is fantastic

SerTahu said:
Cozur, are there any plans to include the Freelancer mod in future releases? It is such a simple yet great feature, and after playing Floris Expanded for months I sorely miss it. I can picture it making a great addition to the Clash of Kings mod and help bring the world of westeros to life in the game.

See here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-clash-of-kings/news/update-on-09

Cozur, excellent choice of poll..
I'd also like to see the Blackfyre banner return.

Samwell said:
SerTahu said:

I just finished the new custom banners for the player, there a lot of new options now. Amongst them, the banner of House Blackfyre.

First of all, i love this mod with its wonderful setting !

But i have a little question: i think i somewhere read sth of valyrian swords. Now i am a bit curious how to get the and if they are looking special and if they are very strong?

Samwell said:
SerTahu said:

Thank you Cozur! And thank you Samwell for pointing that out. Sorry for being an idiot and not seeing that :razz:.

And I agree, it is a great choice of pole.

Also, a pair of bugs that I found (and am sure have already been reported, but just in case):
1) Haystack Hall does not appear to have a prison, which makes it impossible to break in and free prisoners (in my case Stannis)
2) Also in Haystack Hall, the door to the arena just sends you into the field with your army, with no opponent to fight. (I'm assuming that this is where the door to the prison should be?)

EDIT: I also notice a strange absence of Houses Reed and Mormont, Skagos, Wildlings (as a faction) and Quohor... and may I ask why the Three Sisters are their own separate faction? Also, what is that island to the east of Skagos?

Another bug I found: Ser Robert Paege does not display his banner in the overworld.

Some cool banners I came across
aust03.jpg

2e6auzp.jpg

Also Reach Squires has lordly Byzantine armour(in golden colour) its seems kinda weird to me, was it intentional or a mistake ?

None of the download links work, have been trying to download from moddb for two days. i would realy like to try this mod, it seems awsome. Please fix the download.

Edit: It worked at last, I think the problem was my web browser.

Dissmaster said:
Not working very well.

But it looks quite nice!

Sadly there are issues with crashes and lags but beside that.........good work!

It's a good thing you gave a detailed report on these "crashes and lags" so I can fix them.

Back
Top Bottom