SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

This mod is awesome. I have a quick question. Is PBOD included in this? I noticed it was cited in the credits section, but I can't seem to get it to work in the game. Do I have to enable it in an options or settings menu? Oh I have WSE if that matters. Custom Commander and Diplomacy are working just fine. Thanks!

Hey love your mod and I want to give my two cents on it to hopefully improve it.

This probably has been said but the Vale is annoying as hell to navigate through if you're dedicated to there. It could be made easier by adding some bridges to get through the river instead of going all the way around it. Like from driftwood to ravens refuge and from the fingers to snakewood. Also if you could open up the mountain area from maidenpool to the wickendon that wouldn't make it such a hassle to be around the ironoaks area. Also a major castle heart's home is missing in the vale. It should be just north of grass hill and south of high hall. Lastly within the vale allow travel from Sisterton to white harbor. It's possible to get to sisteron from the vale and from the north but not possible to get on the other side.

Also maybe make it harder for lords to switch sides. Play long enough and everyone is mixed up. The vale is filled with lords from the essos cities; lannisters and northmen fighting for dorne and the reach, kinda breaks immersion.

Other than that everything else is great. I cannot wait for the upgrades. You're doing a great job.

Knüppel said:
johnhughthom said:
Kova031 said:
I got my M&B at Steam today ... I have no idea how to change the version of the game especially not to an older version. I think Steam does all the updates automatically. Please help

You should be able to download

I have a Steam copy myself and it works fine for me.

I was stupid and my game updated to 1.152. The link you put up to get back to 1.143 is broken could you get a working link please.

hi, im just curious what all the diplomacy mod does. i managed to start my own kingdom at Harrenhall. but i noticed that i provoked just about every faction. i know this is normal but it seemed to happen all a lot quicker than usual. very soon before my first wave of emissaries went out i was at war with 5 factions. i notice that the diplomatic situation changes very frequently and its not unusual to see a faction at war with half of the map :razz:.  is this part of this diplomacy mod? Which options should i tweek if i want to tone it down a bit?

Pentoshi/Norvese archers clothing.

The Free Cities will have a complete overhaul when it comes to their culture.

Braavos will be a sort of roman/greek hybrid.

Pentos/Norvos will be a greek/persian/indian hybrid.

Myr, Lys, Tyrosh and Volantis will be heavily inspired by the chinese song period.

hello Cozur!i want to tell you that your mod is AMAZING!!!!!i had real fun playing in the north!btw i have a few questions:

1)can you make the north a bit more responsive?what i mean is that after some time the northmen dont attack anyone because they are to far away and that makes their campaign a bit boring...i played nearly 30 days

2)how long until the next version?

Hi,

great mod. Already playing my second campaign. After securing the Bravoosi region and Dragonstone iam close to taking Kings Landing :smile:

not sure if its already reported but i encountered some "bugs":

- My Constable is naked. Everytime i speak to him / appear at my court it will spawn a Polearm in the Armory which is accesible through him. Yesterday night i noticed his chest was transparent. I took out every Polearm in the armory and his naked chest was bag. :smile:

- My Wife Genna Serret and her sister Tiana are both naked too. Best is as i married Genna somehow Tiana joined my court too although her character sheet says she is a vassal of Lord Tywinn. Additionally i can make my sister in law my chief minister. I dont want to complain i mean hey marry one and get another one for free. And there are far more worse things than 2 nude sisters at your court or? :smile:

Attached a picture of my court.

courtq.jpg

- The bandits lairs are respawning instantly after destroying them. Dont know if this is a bug or a feature

Hi, Im having a problem in my game.  It was running fine for about a week and then it suddenly started crashing during launch.  I get this screen every time

Unable to open file: Modules\A Clash of Kings\Resource\textures.brf

Im not sure why it suddenly says this Im guessing that file got corrupted or something?  Is there a way I could redownload just that file or download a patch or something? 

Im sorry if Im unknowingly asking for a ton of work, Im not very well versed with computers and I do appreciate the amazing work you guys do providing mods for free to old guys like me :smile:

My ingame text size is tiny! how do you increase it?!!

Everytime i click to start in winterfell it puts me in Bravoss too

darklordhawk said:
Hi, Im having a problem in my game.  It was running fine for about a week and then it suddenly started crashing during launch.  I get this screen every time

Unable to open file: Modules\A Clash of Kings\Resource\textures.brf

Im not sure why it suddenly says this Im guessing that file got corrupted or something?  Is there a way I could redownload just that file or download a patch or something? 

Im sorry if Im unknowingly asking for a ton of work, Im not very well versed with computers and I do appreciate the amazing work you guys do providing mods for free to old guys like me :smile:

mod stopped working after the latest warband update

yeah im still having that same problem with the new version and i havent even got to play the mod yet. been trying a hundred different ways and still get the same error.

Update: took the file resource/textures_face_gen.brf, copied it and then renamed it textures.brf and that eliminated the error but now when the game finally starts the map doesnt show up just a blank screen and a cursor. Almost made it... almost... 

Kleidophoros said:
Download, install and play the mod with this installation.

That link never works for me. when I go to taleworlds site and go to warband it only lets you download the latest version not 1.143. Could you tell me where to go within the site to get an older version?

Ive found that some armor has a weight rating of 1. I believe it was the decorated mail shirt series or something like that. Im assuming there is supposed to be another number after the 1 but there was a typo and its not there.

Arkanicus said:
Kleidophoros said:
Download, install and play the mod with this installation.

That link never works for me. when I go to taleworlds site and go to warband it only lets you download the latest version not 1.143. Could you tell me where to go within the site to get an older version?
Did you actually try clicking on it? It's the direct download link for 1.143.

Back
Top Bottom