SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Thymaius said:
What about adding Tarbeck Hall and Castamere keeps in the Westerlands?  These should be under the control of lord Tywin Lannister at the start.
Adding them could be interesting if someone wants to roleplay as an exiled member of House Tarbeck or House Reyne, trying to regain the ancestral seat of their house... as a plus you could add minstrels around the westerlands singing the 'Rains of Castamere' :grin:

By the way, why did you choose to unite Westerlands and Crownlands in an unique faction? Wouldn't be better to have them separated, one lead by Tywin and the other one (if not by Joffrey) by Cersei.

The singers are already singing the Rains of Castamere. Talk to them and learn.

House Lannister sits on the Iron Throne, and house Lannister rules the Westerlands. Period.

Not sure if this has been pointed out already (so forgive me if it's the 123th time you have to answer to this) but I think that Freelancer would fit perfectly in your awesome mod! You should consider to add it in a future release...

I'm pretty sure he has been asked before, also in top right corner you can use search function.

EDIT: I found 15 times it had been mentioned. one being you ofcourse, and 1 or 2 being answers to questions.

Othurin said:
I'm pretty sure he has been asked before, also in top right corner you can use search function.

EDIT: I found 15 times it had been mentioned. one being you ofcourse, and 1 or 2 being answers to questions.

Thanks very much for your advice, I'll use that instead of annoying the mod developers in the future  :grin:...

15 time mentioned but still it's not clear to me if Cozur will add Freelancer to his mod... Apparently lots of users ask for it, I wonder what does he thinks about it.

When I try to lunch mod I have error:

Unable to open file: Modules\A Clash of Kings\Resource\textures.brf

There aren't this file in the folder, when I check.
I use 1.152 non-Steam version of Warband. Redownload do not help.

Othurin said:

I asked again due to anticipation and eagerness to play an updated version.

First off, I have to give you major props. This is by far my favorite mod. Idk if i missed it but this is the only thread Ive seen so here are a couple issues I found:
-a number of arenas don't have arena masters in them
-in a number of screens it is almost impossible to read the text (i.e. the lord by relations screen)
-the water travel takes you on very weird and round-about paths
    > perhaps you could make it so player has to buy a boat and can then just choose their path across water?
-when choosing where to start the game half the choices don't go where they say they will (Riverrun take you to Winterfell, Winterfell takes you to a city by Braavos, and forget the last one)
-the units lists by faction don't show the right unit trees

Q.      IS there a stable version of Freelancer?

A.      Plain answer is unfortunately No, but!
we are constantly working on updating the code to make it more stable and we appreciate the amount of people who understand the situation we are in where every time we add a new feature the Native game doesn't like it so we have put code in place to avoid those issues. We will continue to fix this and in the end have the core code stable enough so we can make it available for other mods
Isn't it ironic how people keep asking for freelancer to be added to running mods

so if you have version 1.152 can you not play this mod?

Im getting the cannot load modules/clashofkings/resource/textures.brf error and i really want to play this mod. Is there nothing i can do to get this to work?

EddardStark019 said:
so if you have version 1.152 can you not play this mod?

Im getting the cannot load modules/clashofkings/resource/textures.brf error and i really want to play this mod. Is there nothing i can do to get this to work?

i'm having same problem too bro if you find any solution please share with me

johnhughthom said:
Kova031 said:
I got my M&B at Steam today ... I have no idea how to change the version of the game especially not to an older version. I think Steam does all the updates automatically. Please help

You should be able to download 1.143 from here: http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1143.exe

I have a Steam copy myself and it works fine for me.

Back
Top Bottom