SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

i cant test it  when clicking start new game it crashes saying it cannot load troops.txt, it might be a corrupted download ill try to redownload

Nice Mod btw  your the only one who has released a beta :smile: out of the 4 or 5 others

Edit :      redownloaded and its fixed, the best mod i played and its just a beta,  great work you should feel proud :wink:

When going to Last Hearth from winterfell you go further north than the camera will allow.

downloading....thanks for helping me avoid studying.

edit: This is fantastic, just what I needed. Great work.

though where is Balon Swann? Joffrey?

Lord Commander Snow said:

i suspose joffrey might be too young to be included?
dont know about the other

True, but you can't leave out the King of Westeros, no matter how old.

Anyone know how to edit files to change what someone looks like/add someone?

jezza93 said:
Comrade Temuzu said:
Well this came out of nowhere. Could use some more pics though :wink:

It's a fair point,do you have the lordly armours from Brytenwalda.

No, not at the moment.

This should have been in the overview probably. I might add in NPC's like Joffrey, Cersei, Pycelle etc., at a later date, as questgivers or maybe just background NPC's, but it seemed a bit silly having Joffrey campaign around Westeros. Tywin Lannister is the guy in control.
I've also avoided doing anything about the Kingsguard as it is right now. This might also change in the future, but I am yet to figure out how to proper represent them.

jezza93 said:
When going to Last Hearth from winterfell you go further north than the camera will allow.

Yes, this is intended. Is sort of annoying, but it's either that or being able to see the edge of the map. And I hate that damned edge.

The download was fine for me last I checked.

I'll go through it again when I get home, but I imagine you just have a faulty download.

Download was fine for me. Can you just add Jaime and Balon as generals under Tywin? I would if I knew how. I'm currently trying to get some unique armors into my game, also no idea how though.

Download was fine for me. Can you just add Jaime and Balon as generals under Tywin? I would if I knew how. I'm currently trying to get some unique armors into my game, also no idea how though.

Well Jaime is a prisoner of Riverrun and isnt in Clash of Kings at all really.

And Balon didnt lead any of the armies.

Still tinkering with the Kingsguard, but from a gameplay perspective they are somewhat irrelevant.

I've downloaded the uploaded file on 3 different computers now, works fine on each one, so if you have problems with the files, I imagine that it is just a case of a faulty download.

A few bugs I noticed...

Map is upside down. South is North etc unless I am reading the compass wrong.

In the faction relations view, the top row shows the vanilla faction names.

+30 protection boots on bandits.

Naked lords in the character screen.

Pretty fun overall. You seem to be doing a lot more work and less talking than the other teams who are trying to accomplish the same thing.

jshores said:
A few bugs I noticed...

Map is upside down. South is North etc unless I am reading the compass wrong.

In the faction relations view, the top row shows the vanilla faction names.

+30 protection boots on bandits.

Naked lords in the character screen.

Pretty fun overall. You seem to be doing a lot more work and less talking than the other teams who are trying to accomplish the same thing.
You can rotate the map...

Also, why do Asha and Victarion have different banners than Balon? How do I fix it?

Back
Top Bottom