SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Cozur , I am not happy about the unsullied. They are expensive and useless due to their insufficient armor. They should be the finest troops in the game. Come on, fix them pls.

WHITESHEEP said:
Cozur , I am not happy about the unsullied. They are expensive and useless due to their insufficient armor. They should be the finest troops in the game. Come on, fix them pls.

According to the books they're the most disciplined and loyal, but not the strongest soldiers. Since they get cut at an early age their muscles don't evolve as far as those of a normal man though they're training every day.

Agrippa91 said:
WHITESHEEP said:

According to the books they're the most disciplined and loyal, but not the strongest soldiers. Since they get cut at an early age their muscles don't evolve as far as those of a normal man though they're training every day.

They still deserve better armour than a tunic though, like some light chain or something.

vortexofdoom said:
Is anyone else having issues with ladies heads and necks not being properly aligned with their bodies?  I didn't notice it in 0.94.  I'll post a picture if anyone's confused.

Yeah, but i dumped the bodies.
I think my neigbours didn't see me.

Joe_cantson said:
Agrippa91 said:
WHITESHEEP said:

They still deserve better armour than a tunic though, like some light chain or something.

Then why do everybody ; including sellswords fear them ?  and can they defat the Dothraki in this situatin as mentioned in the book ?

The Dothraki aren't armored either, and a disciplined army is something to be feared regardless.

I think a very light custom armor with high-ish values is probably the best bet for unsullied.  Makes it a little more like they don't feel pain.

Is there any definitive solution to the C++ Runtime errors in this mod ?
I have tried everything suggested through out this thread, settings on Minimum, download on demand, single threading, deleting the ini file etc etc nothing works and I can't get the game to last more than about 45 min to an hour without crashing.

it makes the mod unplayable, which is a shame as I had been looking forward to this one for a long long time.

Cheers

spiritslap616 said:
Is there any definitive solution to the C++ Runtime errors in this mod ?
I have tried everything suggested through out this thread, settings on Minimum, download on demand, single threading, deleting the ini file etc etc nothing works and I can't get the game to last more than about 45 min to an hour without crashing.

it makes the mod unplayable, which is a shame as I had been looking forward to this one for a long long time.

Cheers

Have you tried this?

savantx said:
Three bugs

1. (...)
2.  It doesn't seem like lords are actually joining another faction after defecting. Lys got wiped out and now I periodically get the "lord has defected" message but the lots lords are still part of lys. I got the message that one joined my faction but he isn't in the list. I didn't check right away so it's possible that I loaded a save from before but I don't think so.
3.  (...)
Got that same problem here with the 1.0.

Another point, i got to have the enterprises'incomes in cities negatives while they should be positives.
(as an exemple, an ironwork in Lannisport, with plenty of iron, so few tools, said to produce around 600 profit that costs this amount of money)

And as we said in France "never two without three", Soldiers attacking the Eyrie got stuck under the ladder. Pretty hard to catch the castle then XD.

That said, it's still an excellent job there. Well done !

On my playthrough it is very hard to earn money through the productive enterprise (brewery, ironworks, dyeworks etc.). The only one that actually give a positive income is grain and brewery, and only about 50-100 denars each week. Usually, velvet can earn you about 1000 denars each week, but now, it only gives me -500 denars each week.

Is this randomly generated when starting a playthrough, or can i edit it somewhere? The income seems to be approximately the same at day 1 and day 300, where i am now.

On a side note: i cannot recruit anyone to my new faction. Whenever i ask someone they say that they like their king, as in long may he live. This happens with every lord.

Good work on the mod though. Although, it would be nice if the diplomacy wasn't locked.

I believe the profit of enterprises depends on the amount of base resources in the city's goods store, as the cities in this mod don't produse a lot of the base resources, your enterprises will not be very profitable.

You can however buy these recourses elsewhere and hand them over to your whoever commands your enterprise and he will produce the final product out of them. You can also tell him not to sell it, but to keep them in his inventory and you can then try to get better prices in different cities.

chatmanstef said:
I believe the profit of enterprises depends on the amount of base resources in the city's goods store, as the cities in this mod don't produse a lot of the base resources, your enterprises will not be very profitable.

You can however buy these recourses elsewhere and hand them over to your whoever commands your enterprise and he will produce the final product out of them. You can also tell him not to sell it, but to keep them in his inventory and you can then try to get better prices in different cities.
I tested it in Lannisport :
Something like 2 tools and more than 20 iron in good salesman inventory.
=> -600 denars per week  :?:

How do I start the quest for Coldbringer? I went to those ruins but I only found a bard that doesn't start any quest. Am I missing something?

Impossible to get into the prison at Oakenshield or Sharp Point.

Also at Dragonstone, the entrance to the prison is here:
128948612-4.jpg

When you start the escape at Dragonstone, the player spawns in the town square, but the lord you are rescuing spawns far away and gets knocked out before you can get to him.

Back
Top Bottom