SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

savantx said:
Just wanted to confirm this is happening in my game.  Had the same lord join my faction twice in a row but never actually joined my faction.  Made sure not to load a save this time.

Is anyone else having this issue?

I am playing a game where I started playing before adding the hotfix.

I do. House Targaryen was wiped out, and the leftover lords defect over and over without actually appearing on the map. Also started a game before applying hotfix.

Character list only shows halfway through "S."  Maybe you can only have so many characters on the page?

QJFFgEX.jpg

cpt_freakout said:
Tried it three times now - the game crashes when trying to access the troop tree from within the Reports menu. Now I know it's still not available, but just so you know.

Yeah, you need to download the hotfix.

Cozur said:
cpt_freakout said:
Tried it three times now - the game crashes when trying to access the troop tree from within the Reports menu. Now I know it's still not available, but just so you know.

Yeah, you need to download the hotfix.

Got it now, thanks! It's such an amazing mod, I think I'm going to spend a whole lot of evenings on it! :smile: Congrats!

Error: Unable to save game!!!!
Game saved...

I got this error message when trying to save, and its quite a bad bug cause even this mod isn't fun when you have to start over all the time...

Will there every be more updates? If so will there be a time when we can hire mercenary company's or places where we can hire mercenaries in bulk.

So far being a mercenary isn't really profitable. I'd like to be able to play as a famous mercenary army like the "Golden Company" or the "Second Sons" (since you can even give your army a proper name).
How about that:
You get your current renonwn divided into 10 as denarii per unit you have. So if you have let's say 500 renown and 50 units you get (500/10)x50=2500 per month.
In the later game when you have let's say 1500 renown and 150 troops (pretty much as far as I get normally before a new version comes out) you get (1500/10)x150=22500.
This seems like a lot of money, but considering that with these stats you also could be a king or vassal and have castles and **** while as mercenary you only own what you carry with yourself this seems still a viable and interesting option this way!

I did the quest for the horn and necklace, but I can't return it to the bard.

I don't have either of the items in my inventory, so I just kind of assumed I didn't need them there.

Can anyone help?

I was thinking it may be because
I didn't pay vargo hoat, and only said I would.  He told me where to go next anyway, but I wonder if the game doesn't like it that way.

That was the problem.  It may be worthwhile for future versions to cut off the quest line if you can't pay/or just let you know.

Cozur said:
Have you used up all of your save-slots?

This happens when i try to "save as" on one of my slots or just when clicking "save". I have used all slots yes, but that has never been a problem before

Agrippa91 said:
So far being a mercenary isn't really profitable. I'd like to be able to play as a famous mercenary army like the "Golden Company" or the "Second Sons" (since you can even give your army a proper name).
How about that:
You get your current renonwn divided into 10 as denarii per unit you have. So if you have let's say 500 renown and 50 units you get (500/10)x50=2500 per month.
In the later game when you have let's say 1500 renown and 150 troops (pretty much as far as I get normally before a new version comes out) you get (1500/10)x150=22500.
This seems like a lot of money, but considering that with these stats you also could be a king or vassal and have castles and **** while as mercenary you only own what you carry with yourself this seems still a viable and interesting option this way!

Awesome idea

Epicrules said:
Did you rename your character? If memory serves, renaming characters causes them to have separate save slots.

Pretty sure it doesn't. I've renamed a character several times before, and unless I purposely save in another slot in the interests of backups, the regular Save options or quicksaves will always save to the original slot, even if the name doesn't sync with the character name.

chatmansef, have you checked if you have write permissions to your save directory? Can you save in other mods?

Brad NZ said:
Little stuck here sorry, could use a bit of a hand.
Doing the unique quest for the horn.
I have gone to the hut , to harrenhall, to the twins then back to harrenhall and defeated vargo hoat. After which im lost as i dont own the horn and when i go to complete it, the quest just restarts.
Advice?
Thanks in advance

if u pay him he tells u where to go next.

Im pretty sure yes, i can save with everything. This mod just stoped saving out of nowhere.

I also changed my name some time ago, but it didn't cause problems.

Back
Top Bottom