SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

At Oxcross when you get ambushed by bandits in the night, you spawn underwater.
128901598-4.jpg

Brienne of Tarth was prisoner at Dragonstone but I could not save her. The guard just said there's no prisoners.
128901597-4.jpg

At Storms End when guards attack you, one spawns in a shop.
128901453-4.jpg

Could you post troop trees for each factions in mod (maybe in first post in this thread)? It will be very helpful, cause i am unable to find this stuff. :smile:

Fasty said:
Brienne of Tarth was prisoner at Dragonstone but I could not save her. The guard just said there's no prisoners.

From her name, she's not a hero unit (hero units have hit point percentage next to their names). Therefore, she's not treated as a lord prisoner, and you can't rescue her.

Little stuck here sorry, could use a bit of a hand.
Doing the unique quest for the horn.
I have gone to the hut , to harrenhall, to the twins then back to harrenhall and defeated vargo hoat. After which im lost as i dont own the horn and when i go to complete it, the quest just restarts.
Advice?
Thanks in advance

Hey guys, i need the help with the ''walkers quest''. When i got to the abandoned household, talked to the old man, said to him to take me to where the wildlings are, and he just doesnt move.

Kutalion said:
Hey guys, i need the help with the ''walkers quest''. I got a quest to scout hillhall village. I got there, just get a frightened women and asking her if she's mad. I've walked all around that map and cant find anything. Also i didnt get any wildfire pots in my inventory. I saw someone mentioning them.

if you didn't ask her the right stuff then the quest stops I think, she's meant to tell you where to go
[/spoiler]
I think you're meant to go to the abandoned holdfast north of the Dreadfort or somewhere
[/spoiler]

Dissmaster said:
Where can i get the quest for the valyrian steel sword?
And how to find the person?

Thank you :smile: !

I'm giving up using spoilers...
In Braavos there's a guy in the castle, leader of the iron bank, he tells you to conquer volantis and you get Blackfyre (fak yiss)

Joe_cantson said:
Dissmaster said:

In Braavos there's a guy in the castle, leader of the iron bank, he tells you to conquer volantis and you get Blackfyre (fak yiss)

Thank you very much :smile: !

Dissmaster said:
Joe_cantson said:
Dissmaster said:

Thank you very much :smile: !

No problem! I like to share the little knowledge I have, to be honest I haven't even done the mission, just heard about it :razz:

Damn, i can't take Volantis.

I can conquer it easily...... but after that big ass battle, i can't save(crash down).
And if i let my troops attack alone....yeah, the are so ****ing loosers.

Any ideas?

First off, I am absolutely amazed with ACOK. Seriously. Not only is it a fantastic mod from story to graphics but for whatever reasons you actually "fixed" M&BWB to run smoothly. Something Paradox didnt seem capable of even getting done in the native version. Thank you.

But... (you know what they say about but's)

I have found some visual bugs with 1.0 (+hotfix) that are really confusing. I have searched up and down throughout the FAQ's and the forums for answers but for the life of me I cant seem to find what this "error" is called. I can repeat the error as it usually manifests in outdoor battles or small villages (sometimes the trees look like they are inside out as well)
http:    //img853.imageshack.us/img853/1553/2z7z.jpg
http:    //img203.imageshack.us/img203/7071/keee.jpg
http:    //imageshack.us/a/img443/4697/ls23.jpg
http:    //imageshack.us/a/img713/1441/gsut.jpg

I'm running DX7 and am not pushing the graphics too high. No crazy body or ragdoll rate and I've even turned all the shadows off. Running a GTS450X with 8 gigs of RAM.

Any answers for this would be majorly appreciated.

Pharaoh Llandy said:
Joe_cantson said:
Dissmaster said:

Next time, use spoilers.

sorry, can't work out how.

also, in the horn mission, I took Harranhal, Ben was there, when I returned later I couldn't find Vargo though, I thought if one guy was there then why not the other? where should he be in Harranhal? or is he just no longer there because now the reach posses Harranhal...

How to do spoilers:

Code:
[spoiler]
stuff
[/spoiler]
stuff

Or just hit the
spoiler.gif
button.

Code:
[spoiler=hi this is a spoiler]
more stuff