SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I thought I read somewhere that the arena strength requirement was fixed for 1.0?

toughlove, I think the idea is that you sometimes spawn with equipment that you don't meet the strength requirements for.

Anyway, a few bugs in 1.0 that I found, here.

The Mod Options menu has two options for Lords returning from exile, which means that all the other options below that one are misaligned. It doesn't seem to affect options so long as you take the extra into account - I've only tried with Enable Fog of War. I'm not sure how the Lords returning from exile option behaves.

The sailing on land bug still exists. I did notice that disembarking no longer requires a prompt - thanks for that, Cozur. It really makes travel smoother.

Asking someone for a lord's location seems to give some weird text appended to the lords' names.

While training peasants against a bandit attack, I spawned with my regular armor - the weapon was appropriate, though.

Arnald: I've seen what you mean regarding fixed paths for sea travel. There are plenty of spots where the sea just doesn't seem to let you want to go - while some areas like this might be nice, to simulate rough seas, the overabundance of such a thing makes it somewhat clunky. I don't know what you mean by slow speed though, the speed works perfectly fine in my game. Pathing seems decent too, although I haven't tried Essos yet.

Cozur said:
What. I thought this was a problem persisting with 1.0.

Don't report bugs from 0.94, I think this issue has indeed been fixed for 1.0.

Unfortunatelly i just confirmed that patrols are still not using chosen culture. And same with recruiting town and castle troops.
I made few screenshots and cut them all into single image for better reference. In my example i have chosen Riverlands for my kingdom's culture, saved & restarted game (just in case it had any impact) and then enlisted small, medium, big and "best" patrols - screen in the spoiler below.

patrols_zps48e5b03e.jpg

Bug #2:

When you won a siege and are asked by one of your companions who you want to give the fief to and choose yourself you get this:
take_fief_yourself_zps04905e8c.jpg

"Number of troops killed" is substituted instead your name

Bug #3: (although this might just as well be a feature)
You no lonnger are able to hire a prominent noble from the area to act as your minister (which is probably a good thing but since it's changed since 0.94 i decided to post it just in case)

Bug #4:
After you appointed your new minister and talk with him to hire additional staff he asks who you want to hire:
hiring_staff_zpsffe580c0.jpg

There is empty space instead of "castellan"

Bug #5:
A NPC at Winterfell castle (Old Nan) is telling a story about Night's King. Found a minor spelling error marked on screenie below
Old_nan_story_zps4c15e7d4.jpg

Hope that helps - will post more things if/when i find them :smile:

Qnevven Zolond said:
Cozur said:
What. I thought this was a problem persisting with 1.0.

Don't report bugs from 0.94, I think this issue has indeed been fixed for 1.0.

Unfortunatelly i just confirmed that patrols are still not using chosen culture. And same with recruiting town and castle troops.
I made few screenshots and cut them all into single image for better reference. In my example i have chosen Riverlands for my kingdom's culture, saved & restarted game (just in case it had any impact) and then enlisted small, medium, big and "best" patrols - screen in the spoiler below.

patrols_zps48e5b03e.jpg

Bug #2:

When you won a siege and are asked by one of your companions who you want to give the fief to and choose yourself you get this:
take_fief_yourself_zps04905e8c.jpg

"Number of troops killed" is substituted instead your name

Bug #3: (although this might just as well be a feature)
You no lonnger are able to hire a prominent noble from the area to act as your minister (which is probably a good thing but since it's changed since 0.94 i decided to post it just in case)

Bug #4:
After you appointed your new minister and talk with him to hire additional staff he asks who you want to hire:
hiring_staff_zpsffe580c0.jpg

There is empty space instead of "castellan"

Bug #5:
A NPC at Winterfell castle (Old Nan) is telling a story about Night's King. Found a minor spelling error marked on screenie below
Old_nan_story_zps4c15e7d4.jpg

Hope that helps - will post more things if/when i find them :smile:

This is great, keep posts like this coming. Much more helpful than the usual dribble people post.

Cozur there is a bug with Ramsay : Everytime you speak with him you win 1300xp and loose 99 relations points with the North.

Great stuff as always Cozur. Really enjoying 1.0

Bug report:

Just spotted a mapping bug for Selhorys. There's no way to get there over the river (no embark/disembark option). Vassals and my character have to go the long way around through the Dothraki Sea to get to the city.

EDIT:
Found another bug with one of the new quests:

This quest is unfinishable (is that a word?). I have done the quest 2 times but each time i return to Septon Germund in White Harbor he doesn't seem to remember he gave the quest to me and just gives me it once again. Unless i'm doing something wrong?

Steps i have done each time while doing the quest:
1. Take quest
2. Go to Hornhill and talk to survivor.
3. Go to Barrowtown and talk to 2 NPCs there
4. Go to Abandoned Holdfast and talk to Old Man
5. Leave, wait for night if necessary and attack the Old man and his special companions
6. Return to White Harbor to talk to Septon Germund - quest is not finished.... instead he tries to give the same quest to me once again

Did i skip an important step in the process?

Edit:
It turns out i did skip a step, but in my defense it was not an obvious step and Septon probably should still point the player toward it...
anyway - after dealing with Old Man and returning to WhiteHarbor you need to talk to Gerold in the castle.

Also note - so far i have tried 2 of the new unique quests of version 1.0. Love the story but have one minor complaint - the quest journal is not updating with the progress of your quest - at least it didn't with this one and Ramsey Snow quest (oh yeah... take that you Bolton's Bastard... i said it... i meant it... i'm here to represent it  :lol:)

NekinJVC said:
Cozur there is a bug with Ramsay : Everytime you speak with him you win 1300xp and loose 99 relations points with the North.

I noticed this too but I just get the extra XP.
Are you sure the relationship points are with the North and not just with Ramsay Snow?

Tisascratch said:
Anybody here finished the quest found in Ghoyan Drohe? I think I messed it up, and can't finish it.

Can you send me a PM describing how you got the quest in question? I went to Ruins of Ghoyan Drohe and searched for any questgivers, but other than guildmaster giving standard quests i couldn't find any NPC that would give me a quest. In castle there is a bard called Semol i think, but he only greets me and does nothing else.

ctownwp22 said:
Hey everyone just a quick question...is there a way to check your relation with other kingdoms and lords? in version .92 under the 'Reports' tab there was 'Kingdom Reports' where you could view this important info, but in .94 and 1.0 it doesn't seem to exist.  Is there some other way to see this info that I haven't found? Was it intentionally taken out? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance....great mod Cozur!

just wanna bump this to see if anyone has an answer, thanks

Argonian_Hippy said:
NekinJVC said:

I noticed this too but I just get the extra XP.
Are you sure the relationship points are with the North and not just with Ramsay Snow?

I'm sure. They ****ing hate me :lol: Benfred Tallhart pursued me from The Crossing to Atranta

Tisascratch said:
Anybody here finished the quest found in Ghoyan Drohe? I think I messed it up, and can't finish it.
I finished it, not from the first try, though. If you give a wrong answer to the asshai guy you will fail and perhaps it's not the only chance to fail.

A few minor things. Haven't seen anything worth fixing immediately.

When donating to a septon it shows the incorrect place names.
I believe this is the Eyrie (don't remember)
DA557185209A20ACEFF5B7F6333EA36B864E49AD

This is Horn Hill.
708B423506BB408557D249E4060727E2DC0039EA

The Queen of Thorns is a man. (I don't know if this is a joke or not, but I'm assuming it's not :razz:)
B6186F1EBB3A5F9F1D055D0B75A6DDB3FEF8BE29

When starting a new kingdom in the appoint minister screen, it still shows Calradia.
C9E4BABE4E9C697AC28F11D41746659EE541E53E

If you talk to the guys at the quiet isle, they have taken a vow of silence, but talk to them a second time and they say "away with you vile beggar"  :razz:

Moridin said:
I thought I read somewhere that the arena strength requirement was fixed for 1.0?

toughlove, I think the idea is that you sometimes spawn with equipment that you don't meet the strength requirements for.

Anyway, a few bugs in 1.0 that I found, here.

The Mod Options menu has two options for Lords returning from exile, which means that all the other options below that one are misaligned. It doesn't seem to affect options so long as you take the extra into account - I've only tried with Enable Fog of War. I'm not sure how the Lords returning from exile option behaves.

The sailing on land bug still exists. I did notice that disembarking no longer requires a prompt - thanks for that, Cozur. It really makes travel smoother.

Asking someone for a lord's location seems to give some weird text appended to the lords' names.

While training peasants against a bandit attack, I spawned with my regular armor - the weapon was appropriate, though.

Arnald: I've seen what you mean regarding fixed paths for sea travel. There are plenty of spots where the sea just doesn't seem to let you want to go - while some areas like this might be nice, to simulate rough seas, the overabundance of such a thing makes it somewhat clunky. I don't know what you mean by slow speed though, the speed works perfectly fine in my game. Pathing seems decent too, although I haven't tried Essos yet.

in 0.94 my party speed when traveling on sea was like 15 and later with pathfinding companion it was 18 or something, however now in 1.0 my party speed on sea is same like that on land,  4.5 on land and 4.5 on sea, i find pathing to be WAY too restricted, like you said there are plenty spots where you cant go, in 94 i could reach any spot,  also south King's landing bridge is gone ?

No one interested by a Hardcore-mod ?

Like No lords invincible. They can died on the battlefield. The player too.

Begin like a widlings : Night's Watch men's pursued you.

Quest like : Assasinate *Lords,Queen,King*, Kidnapping a Lady  :twisted:

Religion : R'hllor, The Sevens, Old Gods...

Fake alliances : The player is a vassal of Stannis, but he received a message from Tywin Lannister. "Join me blablabla 30 000Gold. Or I will crush you." the players follow Stannis army and once on the battlefied attack Stannis and retreat.

Oooh and... 12 crash in 3 hours

Back
Top Bottom