SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh jeez, just encountered a bug.

'Train the peasants of Saltcliffe against Bandits'

When you click 'Train the Peasants', and you wait a couple hours and the message that one/two/however many peasants have grasped their training and are ready for a practice fight, you kinda spawn underwater

see spoiler for screen

XQxro7F.jpg

SOAPthrail said:

When you click 'Train the Peasants', and you wait a couple hours and the message that one/two/however many peasants have grasped their training and are ready for a practice fight, you kinda spawn underwater

see spoiler for screen

XQxro7F.jpg

The... ultimate training?

Scriblerias said:
SOAPthrail said:

see spoiler for screen

XQxro7F.jpg

The... ultimate training?

I ran forwards for about 2 minutes and couldn't see them anywhere, so I had to resort to using the knockout cheat to get past it :sad:

Scriblerias said:
Seriously?

I'm not sure how Cozur's decision not to include "White Walkers" in his mod (unsurprisingly, a decision that he is totally allowed to make without asking you first) is "Nazism" (please capitalize it, it is a proper noun). Furthermore, why would they increase the content that this mod has to offer? Consider that even book readers - who are much farther along in the plot than show watchers, obviously - know virtually nothing about them, primarily because nobody in Westeros knows much about them. How could he accurately portray a race of beings that he knows only superficial details about?

Most importantly - this mod is set during the opening stages of the War of the Five Kings; sometime in 298AL, I think. Seeing as the books are currently up to around 300AL and the Others still haven't marched on Westeros, I can't imagine what the **** they would be doing in this mod. So, go ahead, uninstall it and go make your own mod, if it bothers you so much.

At any rate, just started hitting the mod again after a few months of not playing it. Love the progress made, can't wait to see more.

Yeah I didn't get his reasoning at all, everything he said about why white walkers should be there was the exact opposite. They were only encountered once or twice. So not only do we rarely know jack about them, but as of the current date the mod is featuring it. They never made a big presence or impact. Hell only one was seen I believe during the clash of kings (Could be wrong on that) and that was outside the damn wall.

Grandburger said:
The bridge battles with the giant ravine is bugged. Nobody actually uses the bridge... They try to cross the ravine, which ends up with them getting stuck due to the invisible walls.

I second this as well, same thing happened to me.

Another tranny in a tavern of the city south of Tyrosh found, the one with the really long name, belongs to the Free City state of Tyrosh.

Cozur said:
Tried implementing valyrian swords a couple of times.

Each time I got flooded with messages from retards, whining because their level 5 character didn't get it when they defeated the lord who held it.

Or they instantly used cheats to get one, and then complained that the game was too easy.

Or they complained the the swords where not powerful enough.

Or they asked how to obtain it, despite that being written and answered numerous times.

So I'm never going to implement valyrian steel swords again. Those people who whined and cried can thank themselves for that.

That's not a good mindset to have when modding, unfortunately. You're ALWAYS going to have people complain about SOMETHING in your mod. To remove things just because of that... Well, I won't tell you how to do things but I personally don't agree with that. Plenty of mature and grateful people play this mod, and I for one would enjoy the challenge of going after a Valyrian Steel sword. :/

So I encountered a game breaking glitch on my game. I had just seceded from the Westerlands after I had gotten myself enough territory to support myself, and i decided to sent someone to go spy on them. Everything was good up until the point when the person that I sent to spy was to return. Instead of them returning, I had some random unit which was NOT part of my army saying "Sorry, don't mind me. Just talking to myself" This kept going on every few seconds which rendered the game unplayable for me.  Is there any way to fix this or do I have to make an new game all over again. I was on day 93 and i'll be sad to lose all of that progress.

Hi, can no one answer my question?

Speedy2511 said:
Hi, i like the mod.

But i have a question: what is with the fights in the arena when there is no tournament? I mean when i choose to fight with a two handed sword, i'm on a horse with a polearm, and when i choose to fight with a one handed sword, it's the same sitting on a horse with a polearm.

Can i disable that? Because i like to fight like in the vanilla arena.

greetings from germany
nico

Epicrules said:
He's saying it was more trouble than it was worth for what in the end happened to be a very very minor part of the mod.

Well, if THAT was the reason then okay. But he said it was because people whined and complained. People will always complain, about even the smallest of things. If the coding/scripting/models are more trouble than it's worth then I can understand why you wouldn't implement. I'd just hate to see something cut out because of idiots. (:

The prison at Casterly Rock is still inaccessible. Same reason as always, the door is not labeled as the prison.

This 435 page thread is almost unreadable.  Any chance for a child forum that includes guides and FAQ's written by the community?

FeralCrazed said:
Yeah I didn't get his reasoning at all, everything he said about why white walkers should be there was the exact opposite. They were only encountered once or twice. So not only do we rarely know jack about them, but as of the current date the mod is featuring it. They never made a big presence or impact. Hell only one was seen I believe during the clash of kings (Could be wrong on that) and that was outside the damn wall.

The only two confirmed sightings of Others has been during the prologue to A Game of Thrones, when they slaughter a group of Wildlings and two men of the Night's Watch, and on the Fist of the First Men, when they attack Jeor Mormant's ranging party. Besides that, there have been some less-than-believable sightings of them by fisherfolk near Eastwatch. It's also possible that Jon Snow saw a handful outside Craster's Keep.

The reason for this, I presume, is that they have not yet mustered enough strength to mount an attack on the Wall and the North. It's thought that Others come from The Land of Always Winter, far, far north beyond the wall (speculated to be visited in the next book, The Winds of Winter), so they're probably all hanging out up there.

Speedy2511 said:
Hi, can no one answer my question?

Speedy2511 said:
Hi, i like the mod.

But i have a question: what is with the fights in the arena when there is no tournament? I mean when i choose to fight with a two handed sword, i'm on a horse with a polearm, and when i choose to fight with a one handed sword, it's the same sitting on a horse with a polearm.

Can i disable that? Because i like to fight like in the vanilla arena.

greetings from germany
nico
Hi, I am currently experiencing the same bug, I think it happens to everyone. So we all have to wait until Cozur poops another patch :grin:

Whitewalkurz said:
Cozur said:
Whitewalkurz said:
Please add White Walkers invasions. I like the 'realistic' feel of the textures, and the improved load times. But right now the game is missing something other wordly to tie it all together.

If not, why not consider releasing your Module_System to give modders an easier time of adding their own stuff to your mod? Just release a disclaimer or something.

No and no. Stop asking, not going to happen.

Ugh, another mod ruined by nazism. (uninstalls)

jimtuggins said:
plz add white walkers

i have made u texture

ruTX93v.png

there.

apply to model pls

Don't feed these white walker trolls people...

lol what's funny is if winds of winter has the WW invasion, then poor Cozur will be flooded with request.

Rivers said:
lol what's funny is if winds of winter has the WW invasion, then poor Cozur will be flooded with request.

And they would do well to understand that the mod is  and still will be titled "A clash of kings"

Back
Top Bottom