SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Whitewalkurz said:
Cozur said:
Whitewalkurz said:
Please add White Walkers invasions. I like the 'realistic' feel of the textures, and the improved load times. But right now the game is missing something other wordly to tie it all together.

If not, why not consider releasing your Module_System to give modders an easier time of adding their own stuff to your mod? Just release a disclaimer or something.

No and no. Stop asking, not going to happen.

Ugh, another mod ruined by nazism. (uninstalls)

Over reaction much?
I'm sure there's a good reason that they have not been included in this mod, which in case you missed the title is called clash of kings. 

The best game that hasn't been made yet is the historical long night, first men vs white walkers and zombie hordes.
But that's not this game...and hopefully someone gets the rights off of cyanide ASAP...

savantx said:
I'm having an issue in 0.93 where I'm a vassal of House Targaryen and fight stormlands so much that my relations with The Westerlands and Dragonstone go into the positive every so often. So when I have to fight one of them i assume the game considers it starting a war and I get a huge hit(-25 or -30) in relations with whatever lord I fight instead of the usual -1. One time westernland was in the middle of a siege at one of our castles and it wouldn't even let me join in to defend because of this.

When the fighting hasn't started you have the option to speak to a lord and deliver your demands, then leave him and go into the besieged castle...

Whitewalkurz said:
Cozur said:
Whitewalkurz said:
Please add White Walkers invasions. I like the 'realistic' feel of the textures, and the improved load times. But right now the game is missing something other wordly to tie it all together.

If not, why not consider releasing your Module_System to give modders an easier time of adding their own stuff to your mod? Just release a disclaimer or something.

No and no. Stop asking, not going to happen.

Ugh, another mod ruined by nazism. (uninstalls)

Seriously?

I'm not sure how Cozur's decision not to include "White Walkers" in his mod (unsurprisingly, a decision that he is totally allowed to make without asking you first) is "Nazism" (please capitalize it, it is a proper noun). Furthermore, why would they increase the content that this mod has to offer? Consider that even book readers - who are much farther along in the plot than show watchers, obviously - know virtually nothing about them, primarily because nobody in Westeros knows much about them. How could he accurately portray a race of beings that he knows only superficial details about?

Most importantly - this mod is set during the opening stages of the War of the Five Kings; sometime in 298AL, I think. Seeing as the books are currently up to around 300AL and the Others still haven't marched on Westeros, I can't imagine what the **** they would be doing in this mod. So, go ahead, uninstall it and go make your own mod, if it bothers you so much.

At any rate, just started hitting the mod again after a few months of not playing it. Love the progress made, can't wait to see more.

The bridge battles with the giant ravine is bugged. Nobody actually uses the bridge... They try to cross the ravine, which ends up with them getting stuck due to the invisible walls.

Agrippa91 said:
savantx said:
I'm having an issue in 0.93 where I'm a vassal of House Targaryen and fight stormlands so much that my relations with The Westerlands and Dragonstone go into the positive every so often. So when I have to fight one of them i assume the game considers it starting a war and I get a huge hit(-25 or -30) in relations with whatever lord I fight instead of the usual -1. One time westernland was in the middle of a siege at one of our castles and it wouldn't even let me join in to defend because of this.

When the fighting hasn't started you have the option to speak to a lord and deliver your demands, then leave him and go into the besieged castle...

The fighting had started...

I wasn't given the "join in" option, I was just given the usual options when visiting a non-sieged castle.

A seperate time the fighting hadn't started and I waited inside the castle and the fight happened, the castle flipped.  All without letting me join in at the start like it usually does.  And yes I used the wait for a time option from the keep menu.

Agrippa91 said:
Do you mean "peasants"  because they're only wearing the red woolen cloth? Or are they actually peasants? Have you talked to them about their skills/equipment?

No, their skills are really low and wage is 1. They have really poor equipment, the only real unsullied thing is the shield.

actually lvl 4 and all weapon mastery points are on 60 (real unsullied have about 300?)... Anyway that's a problem on 0.93, haven't tried on 0.94 yet.

Sometimes I get an error (microsoft runtime) ... mostly at king's landing or sometimes in battle... I can play this mod and other games (with higher requirments) with high graphics... but i get this error sometimes and it's very annoying... I don't think it's the PC but ... I don't know... Please help... :smile:

Sea travel!! There is no direct route between Sisterton and White Harbor, Gulltown and Bravoos. I think these need to be fixed

Cozur said:
WHITESHEEP said:
Sea travel!! There is no direct route between Sisterton and White Harbor, Gulltown and Bravoos. I think these need to be fixed

The player can travel anywhere on the high seas.

Don´t know if is just my game, but white harbor don´t have a port...is this because of the bug of the nord with the ports?

Dafukas said:
Sometimes I get an error (microsoft runtime) ... mostly at king's landing or sometimes in battle... I can play this mod and other games (with higher requirments) with high graphics... but i get this error sometimes and it's very annoying... I don't think it's the PC but ... I don't know... Please help... :smile:
Can someone tell what is the problem? Should i get a new computer... or what should i do?  :?: Oh.. I forgot to mention... 0.91 worked just fine ... no error.. but since 0.92 it start crashing regulary!... :sad:

Cozur said:
WHITESHEEP said:

The player can travel anywhere on the high seas.

While that is right once you're at sea the problem is that you can only take off at certain points. However there are no points at all in the North and at Dorne, resulting in having to travel a really long way (Oldtown/island near Weeping Town for Dorne; "Vale-side" to Sisterton from the South).

Have some ideas.

Valyrian steel weapons. Somwhere essos should be shop where you can buy them. Valyrian steel weapons should be unique and if you capture lord you should get his sword if he have it. Valyrian steel weapons should be super expensive.

Valyrian steel weapon as knigly gift for lord.

Valyrian steel weapon as reason to start war.

or valyrian steel as material for craft weapon, spear sword or axe.

zincra said:
Have some ideas.

Valyrian steel weapons. Somwhere essos should be shop where you can buy them. Valyrian steel weapons should be unique and if you capture lord you should get his sword if he have it. Valyrian steel weapons should be super expensive.

Valyrian steel weapon as knigly gift for lord.

Valyrian steel weapon as reason to start war.

or valyrian steel as material for craft weapon, spear sword or axe.

That still would make them too casual. You cannot buy Valyrian steel.
The Lannisters once had a steel sword, but it got lost. Tywin tried multiple times to buy one from some old noble families, some of the empoverished, but even the gold of Casterly Rock could not buy such a weapon. That's also why Tywin was really happy (if you can say so for a man like him) to get his hands on
Ice, the sword of House Stark which he forged into blades for Joffrey and Jaime
It's a status symbol you cannot buy and I was really happy that the Valyrian Daggers were removed from the tournament rewards, they were accumulating too much.

However if there was a way to get a sword by defeating an old family (holding all their holdfasts and having the lord as a prisoner) like the Tarlys it would be a cool feature. Perhaps you still lose honor once you claim this symbol of power and your relation with the family members and friends of them deteriorates. THAT way the posession of such a sword would be something really special.

However I'm not a modder, so I'm not sure if and in what way a feature like that could be implemented in the game.
Would be cool to get Cozur's feedback on that.

Tried implementing valyrian swords a couple of times.

Each time I got flooded with messages from retards, whining because their level 5 character didn't get it when they defeated the lord who held it.

Or they instantly used cheats to get one, and then complained that the game was too easy.

Or they complained the the swords where not powerful enough.

Or they asked how to obtain it, despite that being written and answered numerous times.

So I'm never going to implement valyrian steel swords again. Those people who whined and cried can thank themselves for that.

Hey Cozur, great mod!  The only issue I've seen so far is that sometimes in tournaments you spawn without any weapons, otherwise very well done.

Back
Top Bottom