SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Shootmenot said:
Just a question- Diplomacy, now once i defeat the Stormlands and Renly Baratheon dies off or exiled whatever happens.. Does maegary(Spelling error i know) Tyrell become a widow again with the chance of marrying her and gaining some serious Tyrell bonus points or does she just disappear with the faction? Because that would be pretty damn cool if you could...

I wouldn't marry you if you killed my husband.

And I was a woman.

That had a husband.

Whom you killed.

Scriblerias said:
Shootmenot said:
Just a question- Diplomacy, now once i defeat the Stormlands and Renly Baratheon dies off or exiled whatever happens.. Does maegary(Spelling error i know) Tyrell become a widow again with the chance of marrying her and gaining some serious Tyrell bonus points or does she just disappear with the faction? Because that would be pretty damn cool if you could...

I wouldn't marry you if you killed my husband.

And I was a woman.

That had a husband.

Whom you killed.

Poetry my friend in the world of Mount and Blade the right poetry and a few well placed tournaments, a women's heart is open to you haha. But i get your point, luckily though the computer wench doesn't have to worry about her heart breaking over the loss of Renly (or even in the books for that matter) and if you get Mace Tyrell to accept you into his family (the whole Affiliate option) i thought he couldn't refuse you if you asked for his daughter's hand or something like that; just want to know if the option is open to you or if the game doesn't work like that because she is daughter to a faction leader?

why i'm not able to play 0.8??...it was all fine with 0.7 but now when i try to start a new game with 0.8 or even start the tutorial or the custom battle the game crashes! please heeeelp!

EDIT: when the game starts right after the creation process, where you meet the brigand in Storm's End i get an appcrash, only with 0.8...if you want i can paste the report here...

Cozur said:
BrunoHCE, send the pictures to me instead of filling the thread with them.

I sent you a message a long time ago and you were complaining, you said that i should post on forum instead of personal message.
PM, "então".

You mean the message you sent me back in September, and when I didn't reply right away, you sent me another one complaining about not being answered?

Probably, there is nothing in "sent messages" and i don't remember. I will send messages reporting what i find instead of replying this topic as you wish.

Oh dear... Thousands of rescue missions and look, i went into limbo, probably dreaming.

just noticed that gregor clegane rides in the nude aswell in 0.8 yet isn't in the castles.. just pointing out if no one else noticed.

Wolfsblood92 said:
why i'm not able to play 0.8??...it was all fine with 0.7 but now when i try to start a new game with 0.8 or even start the tutorial or the custom battle the game crashes! please heeeelp!

EDIT: when the game starts right after the creation process, where you meet the brigand in Storm's End i get an appcrash, only with 0.8...if you want i can paste the report here...
Still having the same problem after re-installing all, updating drivers etc., works for 0.7 but not for 0.8, when the loading screen finishes and the in-game world should start, the game crashes!
does anyone have the same problem?

The mod is technically more demanding than vanilla from your system (not so much the battles that run good for me everywhere, no matter how poor the graphic card, but mainly on the worldmap with the amount of battles and diplomacy sorted out in the background with the massive amounts of Lords and factions).
I tested it on a few systems and can say that with 4 GBRam you can play the mode but it will take a while at the end of every week and that amount of time suspectedly increases when the game progresses. Less I would not bother to test, upgrade your system's main memory.

I'm astounded by how many people can not play/download this.

I am running this from boot camp on a 4 year old mac book pro. I have downloaded every version successfully on the first download attempt within an hour or so and have not experienced any crash issues what so ever.

The only time i get slow down is when diplomacy kicks in on the map, if i ctrl+space to speed it up, and when there are large battles going on.  Obviously i'm not running on the highest setting, but still - it's perfectly fine for me.

The point is, for those considering giving ACoK a go - don't listen to people talking about crashes, just download it and find out for yourself.

Samwell said:
I'm astounded by how many people can not play/download this.

I am running this from boot camp on a 4 year old mac book pro. I have downloaded every version successfully on the first download attempt within an hour or so and have not experienced any crash issues what so ever.

The only time i get slow down is when diplomacy kicks in on the map, if i ctrl+space to speed it up, and when there are large battles going on.  Obviously i'm not running on the highest setting, but still - it's perfectly fine for me.

The point is, for those considering giving ACoK a go - don't listen to people talking about crashes, just download it and find out for yourself.

Many people have unreasonably high expectations of their laptops from 2005. And they get pissed when they can't play the modification.

i have rly weak pc for this mod, but i think, that works fine for me, i dont have 10 min loadings, game slow down only because dyplomacy, for people with low pc, activate fog of war, its rly helpfull

mstencz said:
i have rly weak pc for this mod, but i think, that works fine for me, i dont have 10 min loadings, game slow down only because dyplomacy, for people with low pc, activate fog of war, its rly helpfull

8 minutes loading but i can't complain, good frame rate in both, battle and overworld.

Knüppel said:
The mod is technically more demanding than vanilla from your system (not so much the battles that run good for me everywhere, no matter how poor the graphic card, but mainly on the worldmap with the amount of battles and diplomacy sorted out in the background with the massive amounts of Lords and factions).
I tested it on a few systems and can say that with 4 GBRam you can play the mode but it will take a while at the end of every week and that amount of time suspectedly increases when the game progresses. Less I would not bother to test, upgrade your system's main memory.
i don't know if you answered to me, if it is so i have 16gb ram...i don't think that the problem is my hardware..

I'm running the game on a fairly new laptop - but it's still a laptop. I've got four gigs of RAM and a dual core processor. By all means, according to some people, the game should run horribly for me. I just turn the graphics down a wee bit (not even that much, to be honest), limit the size of battles, and I'm golden. It doesn't even slow down on the main map at the end of the week. Literally the ONLY speed issue I have is during the initial start-up of the mod - which still took five to ten minutes on my rig at home, which has a hexcore, GPU with 1GB on-board memory, 8GB of DDR3 RAM, etc., etc., etc.

I did have issues with slowdowns at first when I didn't tinker with the number of units allowable on a battlefield, but that was pretty easily remedied, and I'm not too concerned about not being able to see giganto-battles. It's just not that big of a deal.

Hello folks,
first of all: Great mod, great effort, enjoying it a lot. I'm not sure if this is the right place to report bugs and errors, but I couldnt find anywhere else. So here goes:
I have a problem with the task the peasants give you in their villages to train them against the bandits. If I choose to train them, the game always crashes right when the attack of the bandits is supposed to happen (at the end of the training cycle). The screen freezes, and sometimes a Windows warning window pops up says that some texture is missing. It disappears too quickly again for me to be able to read what texture exactly, though...

Anybody else having this problem? Any solution yet?
Thanks a lot!
Min

Back
Top Bottom