SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

i found a bug when making your own kingdom, speak to your marshall  and on selecting your factions troop type it still has the native factions listed.

Lord Commander Snow said:
jshores said:
A few bugs I noticed...

Map is upside down. South is North etc unless I am reading the compass wrong.

In the faction relations view, the top row shows the vanilla faction names.

+30 protection boots on bandits.

Naked lords in the character screen.

Pretty fun overall. You seem to be doing a lot more work and less talking than the other teams who are trying to accomplish the same thing.
You can rotate the map...

Also, why do Asha and Victarion have different banners than Balon? How do I fix it?

I know you can rotate the map. The compass at the bottom of the screen is pointing south instead of north. So when you try to orient the map to the compass, it is upside down.

Just wondering, if it's not too much trouble, could you upload to MnB Repository too? File kept timing out on the current link, and now as a guest, I can't download any more files for 13 hours. Cheers! Looking forward to playing!

jshores said:
You seem to be doing a lot more work and less talking than the other teams who are trying to accomplish the same thing.

I only know of one other ASoIaF mod, and it is far more ambitious than this one ( not that that make this one any less enjoyable).  As a consequence it take more time.  Especially considering that it is creating a lot of new art, from new environment scenes, to new armors and weapons, A revamp of recruiting...these things take time.

Just because they aren't releasing half finished, half playable versions , buggy versions of their mod doesn;t mean they are not working on it...

Thanks Cozur!  Downloading now.

update:  Been playing for an hour or so, and so far it is looking like a pretty decent early version of a promising mod!  Have noticed that almost everyone is running around in really nice shoes though....+27 boots on a looter?  looting in style...

Hopefully this will sate my desire for the world of westeros... I especially like that you've icluded some of the free cities...Nice touch to truly fill out the world.

Hey, just tried out this mod, and thanks for it, (though who fights who is a bit... random at the moment.)

Got an interesting bug that popped up as a notification while I was running around:
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1073742364: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 135:
At script: courtship_event_troop_court_lady.
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 540: Invalid troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 136:

Flakmonkey said:
Just wondering, if it's not too much trouble, could you upload to MnB Repository too? File kept timing out on the current link, and now as a guest, I can't download any more files for 13 hours. Cheers! Looking forward to playing!

Yeah, will do.

Loving it so far, the map is great and i get a lot of joy seeing all the lords.

it's definitely much harder than vanilla at the beginning, outlaw groups are so big and well equipped.

My main question is...how do you interact with islands and essos? is there a way to cross water that i'm missing? or is it a planned feature? (maybe just a dialog in some of the port cities that lets you pay to travel to another one?)

i keep getting quests that involve locations i simply can't reach.

You can ride on some parts of the water. Just click on the city you need to go to, and the game will take you there.

It'll be replaced with ship travelling in the future.

One thing i notice (and it could be a holdover from vanilla) is that the factions start and stop wars, trade agreements and all the other diplomacy issue way too fast.  I way a lord for the north.  we declared war against most of westeros.  we gather our vassals and moves to take the twins.  within 2 days of the war starting, we started the seige and before we could wait 2 days, we made peace with everyone.  we returned to the north, and not a day later, we were at war with 3 factions again. 

Because this map is so large, especially the north,  we need more time to actually conduct a war....and to keep faction relations from changing on a daily basis....

otherwise, i am having a blast!

I don't like the faction relations panel. Firstly it still shows the native factions, secondly I can't tell who is at war with who because they're all in the same column.

Everybody is being a ****,Im a vassal of the north. In the past week have defeated riverlords 6 times,captured three of their lords and told Robb to attack the Western twin,we own the eastern, and aided in it's capture. My one fief is pike market which is not a prosperous one and is barely contributing to the upkeep of my eighty men.
But why is everyone being a ****? Im asking everyone for support in my bid for the western twin and they all say "I believe you have been awarded fiefs suitable to your achievements." WHAT!?!?!?!

:idea:
Tomfruit said:
I downloaded it and instead of getting a mod, i got some random software. I am unimpressed.

You clicked the wrong link.

You're not supposed to click the download link in the advertisement.

This really should be uploaded to the MBRepository. I hate those download sites that allow ads that just say "Download". It's such a douchebag method of advertising.

jezza93 said:
Everybody is being a ****,Im a vassal of the north. In the past week have defeated riverlords 6 times,captured three of their lords and told Robb to attack the Western twin,we own the eastern, and aided in it's capture. My one fief is pike market which is not a prosperous one and is barely contributing to the upkeep of my eighty men.
But why is everyone being a ****? Im asking everyone for support in my bid for the western twin and they all say "I believe you have been awarded fiefs suitable to your achievements." WHAT!?!?!?!

I had the same thing happen...i finally had to tell Robb to go f* himself and struck out on my own.  NOw i am a merc company fighting for braavos against pentos.  I'll raise my army there and then come back to take westeros by right of conquest.

im playing as rhaegar targaryan and i curently own myr and the surrounding fiefs soon i can return home and claim my right as king :smile:

Lord Commander Snow said:
Tomfruit said:
I downloaded it and instead of getting a mod, i got some random software. I am unimpressed.
You are a fool, you downloaded an ad.

He had a 50/50 chance of doing it. There is nothing distinguishing the ad from the legitimate download. To quote Delorous Ed "...said the raven to the crow."

Back
Top Bottom