SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Tuco said:
Kathic said:
Any idea how to prevent a lord from defecting and reviving a defeated faction?
Not sure, am wondering this myself.

1. What personality was the lord that defected?
2. What was your relationship with him?

I haven't had a lord defect on me and revive a faction, but it did happen to someone in the Stormlands. They defected from me, they were either martial or cunning. Then much later (50-100 days) they defected and revived Lys (And took Tyrosh with them!). They renewed their war with me an I put them down.

Right now all my vassels are good natured or upstanding, which means I don't get -relationship when handing out fiefs. I think this also protects me from them renewing a dead faction.

It is just annoying because he took like 7 castles with him.

Just created this account to say what an amazing mod and provide Cozur with some feedback :grin:

The idea of Game of Thrones is amazing in M&B Warband and I've been playing close to 150 hours of Mount and Blade Warband ACOK 2.0 in the past two weeks. This is 1/3 of my total playtime or very close to that.

Some stuff I would like to see or changed:

1. Fixing the party capacity of Honorable Men and Broken Men.
At day around 400 which I am currently with this character, Broken Men are around 80-120 men and Honorable Men 300+. I would say that Broken Men I see a few parties of every now and then once travelling to the Free Cities. Honorable Men doesn't harm us and only clears outlaws and bandits for us but the size of their parties are almost greater than King Tywinn Lannisters!
Screenshot of Honorable Men: http://(NO.SPACE)gyazo(DOT)com/5f5f00c59ae3fd70336cb9d2a88f9e2a

2. The Vale being more active.
What do I mean by this? Well first of all, when I finally conquered my very own personal fief The Vale started actually doing something. They declared war against my House and they are a faction which have a big territory and quite a lot of vassals. Around 2000 men to be precise. Nonetheless I was scared ****less, but few days later, I only saw sign of them looting my villages. And by "them" I meant the two same vassals over and over again. I took The Bloody Gate from them and BAM!!!!...... Everyone in the faction gathered up which are the 2000 soldiers I was talking about and took it back.... and ofcourse ran home afterwards again.

That is my encounter with The Vale in my 400 days save. I am a fan of GOT but I do not know much of the lore with The Vale and don't they ever go to war?

3. Quests + NPC's like Cersei Lannister, King Joffrey, Jon Snow etc.
Interesting enough to have Joffrey standing in the Great Hall sitting on the Iron Throne, it would be splendid to have even more quests! Quests that will earn you gold, reputation and possible a quest with the reward of your very own fief?

Let me know what you think and go GOT! :fruity:

Had the same experience with The Vale, though I totally had the upper hand in my scenario. I had the support of a bunch of other Lords, and I then started my own kingdom, capturing one of The Vale's fiefs and using it as capital. A bunch of Vale lords gathered to try and siege the fief, but I just defended the fief with my huge army, and it worked. They barely even got up the wall.

This is the only time I've seen them do anything as well, though.

I still haven't sorted my computer out, but I wound up thinking about the setting and the mod one day, and a fancy idea struck me. Now, I know you tend to think people offering "friendly advice" are a bunch of stinkbutts, but I just can't help myself.

The quest to retrieve a runaway maiden for a village elder, from her wedding? It suddenly struck me that could an option be added for the player to enter the wedding as guest, and accept the host's bread and salt? And optionally, THEN betray them, slaughtering the innocent villagers while they're literally as drunk as northmen and armed with only tankards and bread trenchers? Because, you know... betrayal!  :fruity:

An option to try bribing or persuading the village elder could exist too, but that's beside the point, because betrayal. Freely throw rocks at me if you dislike it, I can take it.

UnclePutte said:
I still haven't sorted my computer out, but I wound up thinking about the setting and the mod one day, and a fancy idea struck me. Now, I know you tend to think people offering "friendly advice" are a bunch of stinkbutts, but I just can't help myself.

The quest to retrieve a runaway maiden for a village elder, from her wedding? It suddenly struck me that could an option be added for the player to enter the wedding as guest, and accept the host's bread and salt? And optionally, THEN betray them, slaughtering the innocent villagers while they're literally as drunk as northmen and armed with only tankards and bread trenchers? Because, you know... betrayal!  :fruity:

An option to try bribing or persuading the village elder could exist too, but that's beside the point, because betrayal. Freely throw rocks at me if you dislike it, I can take it.

Like the idea of this :smile: @Cozur plzzzz ^.^

Finally beat it at level 52!

http://i.imgur.com/x0WzFX8.jpg

I only accepted upstanding/good natured lords, so the game got kinda silly at the end when the last kingdom (stormlands) had a massive number of lords. This was the biggest fight against 11310 troops (I lost horribly!)

http://i.imgur.com/NQmIbA2.jpg

Thanks for the mod and hard work, Cozur!

Ahlefeldt said:
Just created this account to say what an amazing mod and provide Cozur with some feedback :grin:

The idea of Game of Thrones is amazing in M&B Warband and I've been playing close to 150 hours of Mount and Blade Warband ACOK 2.0 in the past two weeks. This is 1/3 of my total playtime or very close to that.

Some stuff I would like to see or changed:

1. Fixing the party capacity of Honorable Men and Broken Men.
At day around 400 which I am currently with this character, Broken Men are around 80-120 men and Honorable Men 300+. I would say that Broken Men I see a few parties of every now and then once travelling to the Free Cities. Honorable Men doesn't harm us and only clears outlaws and bandits for us but the size of their parties are almost greater than King Tywinn Lannisters!
Screenshot of Honorable Men: http://(NO.SPACE)gyazo(DOT)com/5f5f00c59ae3fd70336cb9d2a88f9e2a

2. The Vale being more active.
What do I mean by this? Well first of all, when I finally conquered my very own personal fief The Vale started actually doing something. They declared war against my House and they are a faction which have a big territory and quite a lot of vassals. Around 2000 men to be precise. Nonetheless I was scared ****less, but few days later, I only saw sign of them looting my villages. And by "them" I meant the two same vassals over and over again. I took The Bloody Gate from them and BAM!!!!...... Everyone in the faction gathered up which are the 2000 soldiers I was talking about and took it back.... and ofcourse ran home afterwards again.

That is my encounter with The Vale in my 400 days save. I am a fan of GOT but I do not know much of the lore with The Vale and don't they ever go to war?

3. Quests + NPC's like Cersei Lannister, King Joffrey, Jon Snow etc.
Interesting enough to have Joffrey standing in the Great Hall sitting on the Iron Throne, it would be splendid to have even more quests! Quests that will earn you gold, reputation and possible a quest with the reward of your very own fief?

Let me know what you think and go GOT! :fruity:

The reason why parties get bigger is because your character is leveling up. Try cheating once and you will see 600 or more in just 1 party. When you lvl up to 50

Taldram said:
Hey
1) I heard its possible to marry Cersei but how? can anyone tell me its highly appreciated...

2)and is it possible to marry Val? I went to a feast at last hearth (when the free folk already was there) and I could tell her I admire her and she liked that and she would like to see me again.. but no option to do anything else she never send me a letter and her brother in law (Mance) didnt say anything either, also she never attended any feast again so I wonder if that was a bug

You can't marry Cersei, and Val has been bugged since she was introduced. This has been brought up many times, but has never been addressed (to the best of my knowledge) with even an acknowledgement (maybe she can't be unbugged) by the dev. It's probably not a priority. Hope that helps.

Hi!
Here are some changes i think would make the mode more epic

1. Red wedding quest where after the quest is done, Rose Bolton becomes warden of the North and a few of the vassels of the north changes sides to stannis.

2. East watch becomes a port and after
the wildning attack
they start a war with dragonstone so that dragenstone has a chance to fight them with this port

3. Can execute lord that you capture this would really make the mode more awesome, the options of executing lords and kings would be game of thronish, no one is safe.

4. Bring back the hound as a companion and the kingsguard armor:smile:

1525Marius said:
Hi!
Here are some changes i think would make the mode more epic

1. Red wedding quest where after the quest is done, Rose Bolton becomes warden of the North and a few of the vassels of the north changes sides to stannis.

2. East watch becomes a port and after
the wildning attack
they start a war with dragonstone so that dragenstone has a chance to fight them with this port

3. Can execute lord that you capture this would really make the mode more awesome, the options of executing lords and kings would be game of thronish, no one is safe.

4. Bring back the hound as a companion and the kingsguard armor:smile:

The third one is realistic and could course extreme hatred between your kingdom and mainly everyone will do not like your decision, but it will never be an option since the only way to create new lords is to hire companians and give them fiefs from YOUR kingdom. If the option was there, I would execute every lord I capture so lets say The Westerlands become weak and can't defend against the rest of Westeros.

I would enjoy to see a quest being introduced with a wedding :smile:

Hound as companion? He is brutal but strong. Great idea. Maybe a high cost of gold to hire him and/or some kind of disadvantage by having him, such as hmmmm, I don't know.
He drinks a lot.
He fled from the King when he was the Kingsguard.
No sense of justice or humanity.

The Nights Watch could be interesting to have as a kind of fief or just a castle on the map which can't be besieged like Harrenhal etc.
The option to hand over prisoners to them and maybe gain favor amongst "The Nights Watch" or +1 with every faction for providing men to the guards of the realm. :smile:

If anyone is as interested as I was in roleplaying a taller or smaller character, here's how you can do it. Only works on ACoK or any module that has differing npc sizes.
First I'd like to thank Kraggrim, who, over at Viking Conquest forums worked out a way to do it there and later in other modules.
All one has to do is download the save-game editor and do the following (quoted from Kraggrim and modified to fit the values of ACoK):
Import your save and open the 'troops' section (should be near the bottom), the player character should be at the very top of the list. Open the player troop and find the 'flags' entry, then replace whatever's there with one of these numbers:

36700178 - Dwarf (Tyrion Lannister)
20 - Tall (Tywin Lannister)
22 - Huge (Gregor Clegane)

Export the save, and that should be it.
Now, there's a couple things that aren't clear to me. Firstly, everything works fine with the player character, but when I tried to make a couple of my companions taller, they started acting like females (standing in a feminine pose and crossing arms on occasion, when idle in a tavern).
Secondly, I have no idea of how to make the above work in a module that doesn't already include differing npc sizes, for one has to use one of already existing values to make it work for the player character. I suppose it's logical to think that it'd be enough to make one npc taller through editing, then using his flag value for the player character, but I have no idea how. If anyone could point that out for me, I'd be very grateful.
Once again, full credit goes to Kraggrim.

Zoidflanders said:
Kathic said:
Any idea how to prevent a lord from defecting and reviving a defeated faction?

I think there's a setting in the mod options to turn this off.

Any idea where? It kinda ruins my play through if factions I defeat can just be revived.

Drakken said:
The max level i have reached is 36 with 2000 days
i am sure you can grab some more level but 50+ cheat?  :wink:

It's totally possible to get to level 30ish by day 150 if you are good at fighting and find ample numbers of Wildlings, if you keep your troop count down you can get to 500 renown as well. I just got to level 27 doing that by day 102, I also took part in some sieges I saw going on, you can easily wrack up 30-40 kills in a nice siege of pretty valuable (exp wise) units if you are properly positioned and don't get singled out. Picking up a two handed sword or something with a nice dps and reach, it's easy peasy, you need good armor though, that's the first thing I buy after getting the businesses going at White Harbour and Barrowtown.

I did hit level 38 in my one playthrough that went to day 400ish. Even at level 25 though I regularly see Tywin with 600 men. He fights a lot of big battles though, his renown is likely through the roof, and of course they all get 10 leadership and max charisma.

Can someone explain to me how the prices work? I'm assuming price: base price * <something> means that the cost of the item is the base price multiplied by that percentage? Tried to google for the info, but couldn't find it anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom