SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Yusuf_Persian said:
How to hell are you level 51 on a campaign? Did you like conquer the whole world already at that point?! I usially end up making a new game near day 600 because I dont like making my own faction.  :fruity:
Almost there, yeah.

Rulin said:
Drakken said:
I have never tried but sometimes a bored lord is asking you to start a war with another faction, by raiding a village or attacking a caravane.
That's exactly what I did, and nothing happened.

use the second option then.

So someone wrote in this thread that there is a Targ faction/troops? What!? Where? I started a cheating (to speed up progress and carve out a nice kingdom to play with, I hate that M&B: Warband has no option to start decently like the AI does) game with a Targaryen banner, named it the Targaryen Kingdom (so uncreative) and even my character is named a Targ, but I had absolutely no idea I could get Targ troops, I have all default ones (no specific culture).

Also, will my vassals have the same troops if I pick them? I decided not to take any culture so my vassals could have whatever is native to them, my kingdom's army consists of every single Westeros culture, Dothraki & also sellswords, so that's nice. I also took King's Landing, but apparently I cannot recruit the City's Watch/Gold Cloaks into the garrison like the AI can, which is a shame, I would gladly provoke the AI into attacking the city so I could push them back with my garrison throwing wildfire bombs or whatever the hell that thing is (all I know is that I was killed by it when attacking the city and that was a very confusing moment).

When tweaking the mod in TweakMB, should I use any specific DB or just Native, or Diplomacy latest version? (EDIT: found the answer - Floris Modpack 2.50 works best with many tweaks available).

There's also a few scenes with bugs, might send the screenshots soon as it's been mighty annoying watching the AI not be able to kill the last siege defenders that are stuck in weird places while I'm dead as usual (rather kill plenty of enemy archers/crossbowmen early on and save myself some casualties than play careful).

Ricox said:
So someone wrote in this thread that there is a Targ faction/troops? What!? Where? I started a cheating (to speed up progress and carve out a nice kingdom to play with, I hate that M&B: Warband has no option to start decently like the AI does) game with a Targaryen banner, named it the Targaryen Kingdom (so uncreative) and even my character is named a Targ, but I had absolutely no idea I could get Targ troops, I have all default ones (no specific culture).

Also, will my vassals have the same troops if I pick them? I decided not to take any culture so my vassals could have whatever is native to them, my kingdom's army consists of every single Westeros culture, Dothraki & also sellswords, so that's nice. I also took King's Landing, but apparently I cannot recruit the City's Watch/Gold Cloaks into the garrison like the AI can, which is a shame, I would gladly provoke the AI into attacking the city so I could push them back with my garrison throwing wildfire bombs or whatever the hell that thing is (all I know is that I was killed by it when attacking the city and that was a very confusing moment).

When tweaking the mod in TweakMB, should I use any specific DB or just Native, or Diplomacy latest version? (EDIT: found the answer - Floris Modpack 2.50 works best with many tweaks available).

There's also a few scenes with bugs, might send the screenshots soon as it's been mighty annoying watching the AI not be able to kill the last siege defenders that are stuck in weird places while I'm dead as usual (rather kill plenty of enemy archers/crossbowmen early on and save myself some casualties than play careful).

You need to do certain quest line, which starts in Illyrio's Manse near Pentos. Targaryen faction will appear, with parties full of Targ troops. Hope it helps :smile:

Woodman93 said:
Ricox said:

You need to do certain quest line, which starts in Illyrio's Manse near Pentos. Targaryen faction will appear, with parties full of Targ troops. Hope it helps :smile:

Thank you! Time to do a legit playthrough as a Targ vassal, then!

Hey
1) I heard its possible to marry Cersei but how? can anyone tell me its highly appreciated...

2)and is it possible to marry Val? I went to a feast at last hearth (when the free folk already was there) and I could tell her I admire her and she liked that and she would like to see me again.. but no option to do anything else she never send me a letter and her brother in law (Mance) didnt say anything either, also she never attended any feast again so I wonder if that was a bug

reiksmarshal said:
That mod is amazing and the banners and the idle pike animations are fantastic. ACOK would definitely benefit from something like this, hopefully we will be able to see Stark and Lanister banners like that on the battlefield at some point.

7r3tI8K.png
xtha6QQ.jpg

xVUtXFa.png

Are pikes useful in this mod?

In my memory, pikes were never that effective in M&B

Temujin said:

They never were in Native. But they can be with a couple of changes. By removing all swinging attacks and adding an overhead thrust to the pike, a pikemen formation becomes quite formidable.

Kathic said:
Any idea how to prevent a lord from defecting and reviving a defeated faction?
Not sure, am wondering this myself.

1. What personality was the lord that defected?
2. What was your relationship with him?

I haven't had a lord defect on me and revive a faction, but it did happen to someone in the Stormlands. They defected from me, they were either martial or cunning. Then much later (50-100 days) they defected and revived Lys (And took Tyrosh with them!). They renewed their war with me an I put them down.

Right now all my vassels are good natured or upstanding, which means I don't get -relationship when handing out fiefs. I think this also protects me from them renewing a dead faction.

Is it possible to play this mod with Windows 7 32-bit? I've checked FAQ and found it may be possible at some point in the future, however the question was raised back in 2012.

Looters captured me on the sea and now I can't do anything, can't run, anybody can't help me. Being stuck since 200+ days, what should I do?

Articulo34 said:
Temujin said:

They never were in Native. But they can be with a couple of changes. By removing all swinging attacks and adding an overhead thrust to the pike, a pikemen formation becomes quite formidable.

Yeah. A Gekkokujo submod is doing exactly that and it's super good and useful.

Komme Zoo said:
Looters captured me on the sea and now I can't do anything, can't run, anybody can't help me. Being stuck since 200+ days, what should I do?

Load an older save or start a new game. I had the same problem and had overwritten my savegame...

Back
Top Bottom