SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Cozur and I talked about it in another thread and apparently my laptop is 2-4x more powerful than his computer, and I crash and he doesn't, so it's something to do with the game but he doesn't know what and thus can't fix it right now unfortunately. So I guess you'll just have to wait on that one too :sad:
[/quote]

I noticed this too with a friend of mine.  His laptop is exceedingly inferior to mine to the point that is barely runs the mod.  My comp can run the mod at full settings without any slow down, yet my game crashes often and his barely crashes at all.  Still can't figure out why.

Stravask said:
Argonian_Hippy said:
/snipping *****y temper tantrum/

Incessant, pubescent, juvenal, boring, retarded rhetoric.....

I wasn't looking for examples from you. I wasn't looking for explanations from you.
I was looking for an answer from the mod creator.

Which I got.

Like Cozur said, 'Move on'!

Stravask said:
So, does everyone starting their own faction just go about it the far more inefficient way, by attacking a single town, or am I the only one with this "can't dispute a fief by force" thing going on?

Just wondering >.>

I had the same problem playing as an Ironborn.  It was the only time it happened to me because in a separate test run as a Stormlander it did not happen.

Hey People,

Does anyone have an Idea how do I add my own banner in the list to chose from?
I want one with the inversed Stark colors, and I can actually make one, but have no clue how to add it into the game.
Help?

Did a little digging into the trading issue and why it's not profitable, it appears to be an issue from floris 2.5 that was carried over into ACOK. Floris 2.6 was suppose to address the trade variables that was changed in patch 1.153 that destroyed trading. I haven't been playing ACOK from the bring so I'm not sure if this has always been an issue or not.

As for a temporary fix you could either adjust the trade skill so that you get more profit or find out where the trade variables are and try to tweak them. 

thewista said:
Stravask said:
So, does everyone starting their own faction just go about it the far more inefficient way, by attacking a single town, or am I the only one with this "can't dispute a fief by force" thing going on?

Just wondering >.>

I had the same problem playing as an Ironborn.  It was the only time it happened to me because in a separate test run as a Stormlander it did not happen.

Well at least we know it's some kind of bug, if that's the case.

I was trying to do it with the Vale, if that provides any insight.

BioHyde said:
Hey People,

Does anyone have an Idea how do I add my own banner in the list to chose from?
I want one with the inversed Stark colors, and I can actually make one, but have no clue how to add it into the game.
Help?

Use Paint.net to save it as a .dds (also make sure your banner is the same size as the game version's banners)
go into your program files>Mountn'Blade>modules>textures>min_fla_banners_[any letter] replace any banner with your own

I know it's possible to replace banners, but does anyone know if it's possible to make all of the banners available to the player. There has to be an entry that decides which banner textures show up in the player selection menu. 

Stravask said:
thewista said:
Stravask said:

Just wondering >.>

It seems to me that you are talking about the way that when you request a fief after capturing it and then you don't get it. That way you can rebel about the fact that you didn't get it. What happens when you do it because I have never tried it before.

Also what is the problem regarding that method. Does it not work? Apparently you are supposed to talk to the king,lord and rebel or something, and there is no option or something? I would just like some information on how you do it, what happens when you do it, and why it doesn't work.

ruledarkman said:
Stravask said:
thewista said:
Stravask said:

Just wondering >.>

It seems to me that you are talking about the way that when you request a fief after capturing it and then you don't get it. That way you can rebel about the fact that you didn't get it. What happens when you do it because I have never tried it before.

Also what is the problem regarding that method. Does it not work? Apparently you are supposed to talk to the king,lord and rebel or something, and there is no option or something? I would just like some information on how you do it, what happens when you do it, and why it doesn't work.

Yeah, you've got the idea.

Supposedly, you should be able to ..
1) Be a vassal of a lord
2) Capture a fief, request you be the one to receive it
3) Be denied and offered a cash compensation, refuse and rebel
4) Keep all your current fiefs (not counting villages tied to castles/towns you don't own)
5) Be at war with your former faction.

In my case, I capture a fief, request it be given to me, and I never receive the offer, the fief is just given away to someone else. No new dialogue options or popup decision menu or anything.

More than a little frustrating as, to my knowledge, this ist he only way to leave a faction without having to re-capture all your cities when you start a new faction, and I've got a LOT of cities now XD

Oh wow I can see how annoying that would be. That seems like a far superior way to start your own faction. Does it not work with all factions or just specific ones?

ruledarkman said:
Oh wow I can see how annoying that would be. That seems like a far superior way to start your own faction. Does it not work with all factions or just specific ones?

I wouldn't know, the only one I've tried it on is on this playthrough (my first with ACOK), and I started trying to do it like 800 days in. Soooo... lol

Stravask said:
ruledarkman said:

I wouldn't know, the only one I've tried it on is on this playthrough (my first with ACOK), and I started trying to do it like 800 days in. Soooo... lol

Wow. Something you don' know. I'm gonna take a screen shot.

Argonian_Hippy said:
Stravask said:
ruledarkman said:

Wow. Something you don' know. I'm gonna take a screen shot.

Dude, stop being a prick. You got angry at him for butting in on your question, and now you are doing the same. You even quoted Cozur saying "moving on" and now your going back to the same argument because you are an immature kid. Honestly I can tell you anyone reading anything you are saying can tell that you are immature and in the wrong.

1. You were being helped by someone and you started yelling at them, understandable that you weren't asking for his help but you didn't have to be such a **** about it.

2. You continued the argument even after Cozur said to stop and then had the nerve to quote Cozur telling you guys to stop when you were the one continuing the whole conversation.

3.After everything had ended, I was being helped by him and you return with your snarky comment.

You are being an idiot and I suggest you stop. If you must continue being a 2 year old take it somewhere else and don't waste all our lives with your pointless sniveling on this thread, which has nothing to do with your temper tantrums.

Stravask said:
ruledarkman said:

So I re-downloaded the mod and re-installed it and have not had the problem happen again as the Ironborn.  I didn't try the Vale, but it may be some corrupted file?  I am not sure, but I haven't had the problem again.

Just encase anybody else missed these there were a few new pics posted at ModDB.

Tourney at Ninestars
Ninestars_tourney.jpg
Ninestars_tourney_2.jpg

reiksmarshal said:
Just encase anybody else missed these there were a few new pics posted at ModDB.

Tourney at Ninestars
Ninestars_tourney.jpg
Ninestars_tourney_2.jpg

Just before everyone get's super excited - these are screenshots from the new starter quest, not a new tournament system. Works fine though, so might make it the new tournament system for 1.5.

Back
Top Bottom