SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

hi cozur. i cant remember what there called but in adwd tyrion sees all of the strange troops in the slaver army most like in the books would be stupid to add in the mod like the hereon fighters on stilts but the ghiscari unit could be intresting and he sees a unit of sling throwers who are super deadly and use lead shots, these could make an intresting sellsword type unit. and whilst the tarllys arnt listed as having different units it would be cool to seea cozur impresion of tarlly troops since they are ment to be the best troops in the reach
another faction unit could be bravos in bravvos or possibly summer islanders since ive either heard or read that bravvos just hires troops to fight its wars rather than deploy its own army.
hope these help i know there not as detailed as the other dudes

Stravask said:
Hate to be a bother, but if you already went through and found them all, could you list the item numbers?
Way easier to find them that way.

Yeeeeah, the reason I didn't post that is becuase I didn't know how lol :razz:

- I went through in game and tested, if I went into the editor is that where I'd find them?
If so when I get home from work - 7.5 hours time I'll have a look and post them.

Snuff_The_Rooster said:
Stravask said:
Hate to be a bother, but if you already went through and found them all, could you list the item numbers?
Way easier to find them that way.

Yeeeeah, the reason I didn't post that is becuase I didn't know how lol :razz:

- I went through in game and tested, if I went into the editor is that where I'd find them?
If so when I get home from work - 7.5 hours time I'll have a look and post them.

Yup, just bring up morgh's editor and everything is numbered.

Thanks a ton!

Is it possible to rebel over a fief being granted to someone else in ACOK?

Looking for a way to start a faction w/out dumping all my units from all my garrisons.

Can I still whine like a ***** and start a war over not getting Seagard? lol

Tuco22 said:
Tuco said:
+$20, thanks for all your hard work on this mod! God speed in making it even better!

Woah.. for a second i thought i phantom posted.
I guess this means i better spend $40.
step it up bro!
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&[email protected]&lc=US&item_name=Donations%20for%20ACOK&item_number=ACOK&no_note=0
899.gif

Going to put up some nice new screens sometime later today, just finishing a couple of scenes.

On the subject of donations - so grateful.

A lot of people have donated this past year, and I've saved up all of it on a Paypal account that's just itching to get spend. I've been in contact with a few people about doing some commisioned work on A Clash of Kings, so the more you donate, the more fancy models you get to play around with.

Also, only just realised that it's possible to attach a comment to donations, sorry if I haven't responded to previous ones.

New poll - the question posed there is something you'll have to actually consider during the new starting quest.

Hey Cozur this sounds like a huge update. Would you say it is your biggest update yet? It sounds like it considering the new starting quest, the troop trees, and everything else.

Just wondering if someone might enlighten me, I think I'm doing some thing wrong >.>

Trying to start a rebellion in a kingdom, and I wanted to "contest by force" my liegelord when he grants a fief that I conquered to someone else.
When he grants it though, I don't see any new options for getting pissy with him.

Am I missing something? Do I have to be the marshall or something?

Cozur said:
Yeah, donate, then request. Not the other way around.

Is this to be understood as "**** you people and your dreams unless you're giving me money"?
That's what I got from it anyway XD

Cozur said:
Going to put up some nice new screens sometime later today, just finishing a couple of scenes.

New poll - the question posed there is something you'll have to actually consider during the new starting quest.

Sounds great, both of them. So there's a completely new starting quest? No "get 4 levies then save my brother"? No "Get out of Westeros"? Sounds interesting!

Stravask said:
Cozur said:

Is this to be understood as "**** you people and your dreams unless you're giving me money"?

No, but people have been going on and on about how they'll only donate if I add their requested feature, which I think is a bit rude, and not something I'm going to do, seeing as a lot of people have donated without getting anything in return, and it really wouldn't be fair to them if I started adding ****ty dragon models, buyable valyrian swords and Night's Watch deserters all over the place, just because someone paid me to do it.

Should have worded it differently though.

ruledarkman said:
Hey Cozur this sounds like a huge update. Would you say it is your biggest update yet? It sounds like it considering the new starting quest, the troop trees, and everything else.

Really depends on how you define biggest. It hasn't got all that many new features, but it does fix a lot of balancing issues, minor quirks and bugs.

Cozur said:
Stravask said:
Cozur said:

No, but people have been going on and on about how they'll only donate if I add their requested feature, which I think is a bit rude, and not something I'm going to do, seeing as a lot of people have donated without getting anything in return, and it really wouldn't be fair to them if I started adding ****ty dragon models, buyable valyrian swords and Night's Watch deserters all over the place, just because someone paid me to do it.

Should have worded it differently though.

Oh yeah, that's totally understandable. Thanks for clearing that up, with you 100%

Cozur said:
ruledarkman said:

Really depends on how you define biggest. It hasn't got all that many new features, but it does fix a lot of balancing issues, minor quirks and bugs.

Thanks a ton for that, btw. Focusing on fixing what doesn't work instead of just piling on more stuff. Respect <3

reiksmarshal said:
Cozur said:

done

Very generous.

I'm not going to add banners, simply because I don't know to A) make them give a morale boost, and B) don't like those static clunky models. However, as always, people are more than welcome to add their own items to their games. Think the banner models where in version 0.9 or something like that, should still be a download link on moddb.

@Cozur, would you know anything about my whole rebellion situation thing?

Trying to dispute a fief by force (one that I captured) to start a rebellion, but when the fief is given elsewhere I can't do anything about it. As far as I can research, that's all there should be to it. Is that not the case in ACOK, am I missing something?

Really bummin' me out lol

Back
Top Bottom