SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Kleidophoros said:
Did you actually try clicking on it? It's the direct download link for 1.143.

It actually doesn't work though, at least not for me either.

Might be a browser thing, I am running chrome. It gives me a "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to download.taleworlds.com"

Also, hi Kleid.

It works with Firefox here

qJtke.jpg

You could also try this one I guess http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1143.exe

Hi Voso.

I got the download from somewhere else.  Thanks for the effort.

However once I switched back to the older version now my saves won't work. Says incomp file version. I think the update changed the save files to the latest version and they won't work now.

This rustles my jimmies because I was at 400 days. I don't want to start all over. Anyone know how to get them back?

EddardStark019 said:
For some reason its not letting me save games. Tried creating a warband savegames file but still doesnt work. Any solutions?
did you choose realistic saves when you started the game?  this option prevents you from quitting a game without auto-saving, so you can't have more than one savegame for that particular game.

Wowwars said:
So will you update the mod to 0.5 looks nice but 0.4 seems kinda meh.

I'm happy that you asked such an eloquent question.

Yes, the mod will indeed be updated to 0.5 in the future. This is breaking news, and not something I've been talking about since, what, January?

Good thing your clever insight into the whole process of betas was able to decipher what was going on behind the scenes.

HunterAlpha1 said:
EddardStark019 said:
For some reason its not letting me save games. Tried creating a warband savegames file but still doesnt work. Any solutions?
did you choose realistic saves when you started the game?  this option prevents you from quitting a game without auto-saving, so you can't have more than one savegame for that particular game.

Yeah that actually was the problem. Thanks alot for the help now i can finally play this mod!

pchalk said:
hi, im just curious what all the diplomacy mod does. i managed to start my own kingdom at Harrenhall. but i noticed that i provoked just about every faction. i know this is normal but it seemed to happen all a lot quicker than usual. very soon before my first wave of emissaries went out i was at war with 5 factions. i notice that the diplomatic situation changes very frequently and its not unusual to see a faction at war with half of the map :razz:.  is this part of this diplomacy mod? Which options should i tweek if i want to tone it down a bit?

so anyone know the answer to this?

pchalk said:
pchalk said:
hi, im just curious what all the diplomacy mod does. i managed to start my own kingdom at Harrenhall. but i noticed that i provoked just about every faction. i know this is normal but it seemed to happen all a lot quicker than usual. very soon before my first wave of emissaries went out i was at war with 5 factions. i notice that the diplomatic situation changes very frequently and its not unusual to see a faction at war with half of the map :razz:.  is this part of this diplomacy mod? Which options should i tweek if i want to tone it down a bit?

so anyone know the answer to this?

Wait for 0.5.

Back
Top Bottom