SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Just curious about that... are there available any companion to hire around westeros that are actual characters of grrm novels?

It would be great to have someone like Brienne of Tarth, Anguy the Archer (and other characters of the Brotherhood without Banners), Podrick Payne, Gendry or even a maester in your party.

No. I have found all(?) 16 companions and none of them was from the books. That probably prevents discussions about skill/stats of them. And gives freedom to do whatever Cozur wants :wink:

If people are having trouble with the new version, the wonderful staff at Floris Mod provided a link to 1.143:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,226189.30.html

Make sure to thank them, they are great :smile:

i really like your mod, it has great potential.

here are some of the things i think would make your good mod great:

1.  decrease the frequency of faction diplomacy changes, or at least have all faction diplomacy changes appear on one popup screen instead of their individual popups so we don't have to spam-click "done" to continue playing.  or, you could make diplomacy popups optional in the camping menu. 

2.  currently, when i'm being chased by a larger party and i run to a town or castle to hide, they will stop and camp outside of the center, apparently waiting for me to come out so they can continue chasing me.  as far as i can tell they will wait there indefinitely unless a lord's party comes along and chases them away.  maybe you could change it so they will only wait for a certain amount of time before giving up and moving on. 

3.  some NPCs join your party without any kind of melee weapon, which makes them pretty useless in a fight.  you should give them some kind of melee weapon, even if it's just a knife or club. 

4.  alot of town taverns and arenas are missing tavern and arena keepers. 

5.  since your map is so huge, please increase certain quest time limits.  also increase the lengths of tournaments and feasts. 

6.  BRING BACK NED STARK!!! :cry: :mad: :evil:(nothing you can do about that though :sad:)

HunterAlpha1 said:
6.  BRING BACK NED STARK!!! :cry: :mad: :evil:(nothing you can do about that though :sad:)

I don't think Lord Eddard Stark would fit in this mod... In the books he's dead, beheaded by Joffrey's executioner ser Ilyn Payne. This event causes Robb's (and the Northeners') rebellion against the Iron Throne, at the point he claims for himself the crown of the 'King in the North'. Maybe you could add his head impaled on the Red Keep's wall... but that would just be really creepy...  :shock:

It would be great if you had the time to add the Stark's family crypts in Winterfell though... as it is a very important place, and there you could add Eddard, Lyanna, Brandon and Lord Rickard Stark's stone statues  :shock:

What about adding Tarbeck Hall and Castamere keeps in the Westerlands?  These should be under the control of lord Tywin Lannister at the start.
Adding them could be interesting if someone wants to roleplay as an exiled member of House Tarbeck or House Reyne, trying to regain the ancestral seat of their house... as a plus you could add minstrels around the westerlands singing the 'Rains of Castamere' :grin:

By the way, why did you choose to unite Westerlands and Crownlands in an unique faction? Wouldn't be better to have them separated, one lead by Tywin and the other one (if not by Joffrey) by Cersei.

You know why Tywin Lannister is so famous for the fall of the Raynes of Castamere?
Precicely because he did not leave any members to exile, or any keep to return into.

Knüppel said:
You know why Tywin Lannister is so famous for the fall of the Raynes of Castamere?
Precicely because he did not leave any members to exile, or any keep to return into.

Well, MNB is a RPG game, so you could roleplay a survivor that no-one knows survived, or just someone who is a pretender.
this.

Tarbeck Hall collapsed... so probably an actual castle wouldn't fit in the map, a village could take his place maybe... inhabited by the people of the former lord Tarbeck.

Castamere... I believe that keep still exists.

book spoilers:
I remember that Greatjon Umber captured the gold mines near  Castamere after the Battle of Oxcross, then Ser Rolph Spicer was raised to lordship and given Castamere for the part he played in the downfall of House Stark.

even Moat Cailin is some sort of a ruined keep... still we have it in the mod...

Back
Top Bottom