SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knüppel said:
Looks like I need to write another dialogue where a Dhornish character makes jokes about "Blue" Scorpions :mrgreen:

Don't get it wrong serega, model is awesome, I love it. But fact, it is blue, not red  :grin:
Color blue i agrees, it such and was planned, simply called them red scorpions
in the Russian slang blue scorpion = scorpion gay :grin:

Knüppel said:
OMG we DEFINITELY have to write a dialogue with a joke  :mrgreen:

How about -

"Hey, you see those Lannister soldiers pass by? I can tell you Lord Tywin wasn't with them. I checked the latrines they visited - no gold"

or maybe:

"I slept with a whore once who said she met Tyrion Lannister, Tywin's son. When I asked her how large he was she said 'oh, pretty average'. When I told her he was a dwarf she replied 'I wasn't talking about his size'"

Those kinda suck don't they?

Then there's:

A Septon of the Seven, a R'hllor Priest and a  Drowned Man walk into a bar... and a Worshiper of the Old Gods says "that must of hurt"

... slow night  :oops:

Blue Scoprions, lets see:

- You ever meet a Blue Scorpion? They like piercing men with small arrows. It's all over in a minute.

OMG this is so much to handle... i mean... the songs... the armor... and of course:
Owen Wulfson said:
A Septon of the Seven, a R'hllor Priest and a  Drowned Man walk into a bar... and a Worshiper of the Old Gods says "that must of hurt"

im going to start using "a septon, a R'hllor priest and a drowned man..." jokes from now on xD

I have a question by the way, the "rains of castamere" that is going to be in the game is going to be the same that is in the ending of the TV show or is an original one?

Well I was more thinking of a subtile mentioning of the detail and other Dhornish soldiers mocking the Red scorpions as "Blue Scorpions" in textlines but yeah (since that includes calling them out as gays)  :mrgreen:

Let's be honest this has outmost potential for an insider joke, in two months no one will read page 485 anymore :lol:

Art of Justice said:
A little update from me.

-Implemented 5 heraldic armors (for those who don't know what 'heraldic' means - such armor has the picture of the House the armor owner is sworn to on it).
-Fixed calling vassals to arms. Still WIP as I'm reworking this new function.
-Added Goldcloaks to King's Landing (replaced regular guards with them).
-Replaced Native poems with Westeros songs (Dornishman's Wife, Bear and Maiden Fair, Last of the Giants, Rains of Castamere, Song of the Seven).
-Bards now sing the songs if asked to do so (except for Song of the Seven plus there is a bonus for Rains of Castamere). *Takes into account what songs bard can actually teach so he won't sing those he cannot teach
-Respectably altered the ladies opinions of the songs.
-Implemented the Kingsguard that at the beginning of the game serve King Joffrey Baratheon. If anyone manages to storm and conquer King's Landing and claim the Iron Throne for oneself, they will serve the new ascendant as is their ancient duty.
-Created custom little dialogues for the Kingsguard and Elite Companions while under arms in player's party and fixed irrelevant dialogue lines.
-Incorporated:
Merchant Ledger by Caba'drin;
Bodyguards (updated) by Caba'drin;
Village Raiding by Caba'drin;
Sieging by Caba'drin;
Custom Player Party Name by Caba'drin;
Campaign AI by Motomataru;
Freelancer by Caba'drin, Taragoth, Duh, Sunhawken, Monnikje, Sayd Ûthman and Swordyke.

****ing PHENOMENAL!

This means being able to change your party name just like changing the name of your kingdom right? Pretty much what Cozur had in 0.7 but seemed to be a glitch because he got rid of it for 0.8 even though it was definitely a very cool idea.

AnddyiRaynor said:

This means being able to change your party name just like changing the name of your kingdom right? Pretty much what Cozur had in 0.7 but seemed to be a glitch because he got rid of it for 0.8 even though it was definitely a very cool idea.

Yeah, you can read more about that on that OSP corresponding page.

I don't really care about what ACOK mod has or doesn't have :razz:

It has loads of bugs and problems and a developer who chooses to blame them all on the players. Not that it matters anyway.

Hey guys, just found out about this mod, and I wanna just tell the team that this is the greatest idea in the history of mankind and they are all heroes, to the very last man.

Anyone wanna point out some pages in this thread that show some cool preview stuff?

ssshaihulud said:
Hey guys, just found out about this mod, and I wanna just tell the team that this is the greatest idea in the history of mankind and they are all heroes, to the very last man.

Anyone wanna point out some pages in this thread that show some cool preview stuff?

Here, this should be worth a peek. These armors are Courtesy of the Count of Flanders, a premier modder on these forums. Old news, but always interesting to see. Should provide for a stimulating conversation at any rate...

hornwood.png
ryswell.png
umber.png
karstark.png
manderly.png
manderlyhelm.png
tallhart.png
cerwyn.png
gloverb.png
dustind.png
wolfsguard.png
80648593.png