[OSP][Item] Swords, axes and then some [Part II]

Users who are viewing this thread

Subaathar said:
2 years ago a robber try to brake into my house while my grandmother was in the garden. She scared away the robber with the farming tool she had in her hands. The weapon was a "Zapin". First I laught a bit about a 86 years old woman scaring a robber but I must accept the zapin is  a bit scary.
Anyway i want to include the zapin as a weapon for female peasants in my mod :smile:
If you are intrested here is a photo of the "weapon"

Foto0073.jpg
oh  :lol: I know what that is, I have one out back, its a gardening hoe... I guess i might as well do one  :mrgreen:

something of a late reply but i havent had much of a chance to get on here... i was supposed to start doing new stuff but ive been enduring non-stop computer problems and real life issues so i havent had much of a chance to get started again. so, apologies...  :oops:

havent found a good picture of a zapin so i havent made it yet, tried finding one  :oops:
...but heres something else I made today.
-with varying success and quality, as always.

+ Crude hukari, hp 175 / no lp. - 1024x128
+ Nordic dagger, hp 458 / lp 250. - 1024x128
+ Scrap metal sword, hp 650 / lp 450. - 1024x128
+ Yatagan, hp 600 / lp 320. - 1024x128
+ Bearded axe, hp 585 / lp 350. - 1024x256

dumped them all in the multiformat folder, not the mnb one.

crude_hukari_hp_tri_untri_mf.jpg

nordic_dagger_hp_lp_tri_untri_mf.jpg

scrap_metal_sword_hp_lp_tri_untri_mf.jpg

yatagan_hp_lp_tri_untri_mf.jpg

bearded_axe_hp_lp_tri_untri.jpg

Good work as always, I really look the stone knife. How do you want the zapin photos, I can take it in any form you like.

Subaathar said:
Good work as always, I really look the stone knife. How do you want the zapin photos, I can take it in any form you like.
2-3 shots should do, from the top, side and front. -With flat as possible lightning, preferably.
And thanks :grin:

generic sword 3, hp 1080 / lp 550, 1024x256.
also included a texture twice as big thats closer to the original photos dimensions.

generic_sword_3_hp_lp_tri_untri_mf.jpg

hmm.. i have problem with download...

whenever i click the button "click here to start your download", the page is down... is there another way to download??

Loving the black steel used on the axes, and the weathered details are just magic!

Also, that generic sword could become something rather awesome, like an enchanted holy warrior sword. The colors are really subtle and nice.

I already have a bunch of your weapons in my mod compilation, but now I'm sad because i didn't add these. :sad:

Terrific work man.

Heads up!  my website is going to go down any day now as ive forgotten to pay the bill for it for last several months, been journeying abroad.

If anyone wants to grab any of the models NOW is the time.

Thanks for the notice, you happen to have a backup of all of them somewhere? I'm not keen on clicking on all of them  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom