Votes: 143 75.3%
  • No

Votes: 47 24.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Grunar

Grandmaster Knight

NewTitle1.png

Story: Alveus Alpha Alpha Octus. The name's heritage is not lost on me, I recognised the Hulk's designation; based on it's point of origin or first sighting.

In reality, the name, it's point of origin is meaningless. These ancient steel husks drift through the warp at random, they could drift into any system of known space. None the less, officers of the Guard and Navy alike are worried. As Space Marines, it is our duty to put these worries to rest, to cleanse the Hulk and to relinquish it to the Adeptus Mechanicum.

They are worried, of course, due to the history of another Hulk to bear the system's designation.

The Alveus Alpha Alpha Sextus. The Sextus had been a massive Space Hulk, formed of hundreds of Imperial craft, yet it was slightly smaller than the one before our Battle-Barge now, or so the sensor-readers tell me. It had drifted into temporary orbit around the planet 'Urk', if I remember correctly, where the Ork Warboss Ghazghkull Thraka had commandeered it. The entire planet's Ork population followed Thraka aboard the Sextus until he unleashed them upon the planet Armageddon. Five tribes of Greenskins swarmed the planet's defenses, leaving the hive cities and P.D.F. in total disarray.

Millions of Orks decimated the P.D.F, pressed the trench lines of dozens of regiments of the Guard and attempted to fight back Space Marines of three Chapters for a little over two decades. An absurd effort for a single planet.

The Departmento Munitorum requested that our Battle-Barge, which houses most of the First Company for the time being, respond to the Octus with haste and due protocol.

-The Tech-Priest tells me that initial readings are hazy, but do confirm the presence of life-forms. The upper-left quadrant in particular has a strong signature, although the Tech-Priest mentioned is hesitant to say that they are Tyranid in form, this seems the most likely alternative.
    -Invasive spores preened off of small craft in the bays confirms the presence of the Tyranid. The Deathwatch of Ordo Xenos has been contacted and informed, however they have neither support nor advice to lend.

-An initial reconnaissance run by a small squadron of Fury Interceptors revealed the presence of craft newly added to the hulk that did not match the other signatures. They were largely made of stone with crude thrusters and weapons attached. Ork roks, hollowed out asteroids that the Orkz use as transports and gunships. It seems likely that the Orkz believed that they could use this Hulk to augment their naval capabilities.
    -The Astopath aboard one of the Interceptors was reported to go insane and attempt to attack the Gunnery Officer, at which point the Pilot was able to disconnect from his console and fire his las-pistol, killing her. The two officers corroborate the other's report, so neither will face charges but I am no less
      displeased that it is now impossible to ascertain what assaulted the Astropath's mind. The Astropath aboard our own Battle-Barge reports that he is uncomfortable but can be no more specific.

This Space Hulk, the Octus, will be a difficult campaign.

Thanks Austupaio for the awesome backstory

Information: The mod is themed on the old classic Space-Hulk board game, featuring tight dark corridors of the space hulk, with limited movement speed and space to maneuver you must gather and reclaim lost artifacts and archives for the glory of the chapter! and in the name of the Emperor!

Chapters:
World Tellers
Term.png

Factions
Kill teams name pending..
Warp Beasts

Progress
Scene Pieces 5%
2D Art 5%
Music 10%
Character Models 0%
Code/Scripts 0%
Story 100%

Equipment:
Power Fist
Stormbolter
Heavy Flamer
Lightning Claws
Iron Halo
Assault Cannon
Tactical Dreadnought Power Armour & Helmet
Storm Shield
Thunder Hammer
Purity Seals
Trophies

Pictures of Map Pieces
door.png
crosssection.png

HUD Mockup
Mocku2p.png

More Information to come!

Support banner below.

Code:
[URL=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,194124.0.html] [IMG]http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv22/flossman/SH.png[/IMG][/URL]

YES!

If youre recruiting, Im in if you need a scener, a prop maker, a tester or all of the above :razz: I need to upgrade my skills before I start making my own WH40k mod anyway.

Trevoc said:
Hi, Grunar.

Cool idea bro, good luck.

Comrade Temuzu said:
YES!

If youre recruiting, Im in if you need a scener, a prop maker, a tester or all of the above :razz: I need to upgrade my skills before I start making my own WH40k mod anyway.

I'll definitely be recruiting soon just going to get all the fluff sorted out first.

I realy like the idea and i hope the gameplay is fun and unique when you are done.

A type of hybrid battle, Where the Kill Team has to locate and capture an archive room, where as the Warp Beasts objective is to eliminate the Terminators

Back
Top Bottom