Reading Etruscan writings in Turkic

Users who are viewing this thread

ancalimon said:
Here you must be talking about Khazars and Ashkenazi.
That's an interesting connection I hadn't thought about, actually. Thanks for pointing it out. Though I'm afraid the link would have to be much bigger than that, considering the Ashkenazi Jews, who supposedly originally stem from the Khazar subjects (which, in partial reply to LoS, included many Jews, who had colonies in the coastal cities like Phanagoria to begin with), were probably not the first ones using the word Hosanna (considering hosanna's found in the Bible and all that). Therefore, it's worthwile to perhaps consider a connection with the Lost Tribe of Israel?

Did he just say Turks mixed with Native Americans... twice?

Lemon, proof! Now! Because without it, you look like a fool. Yes, you looked like a fool since I know your work. No, I have no hope of seeing any proof from you now.

And you're cute, really. Using a Disney character as proof for a many thousand years old genetic connection. That's gold.

I know that the Native Americans are also from Turks, that's why I was stunned when he said that they merely just met and copulated.

Almost forgot:
ancalimon said:
Cyborg Eastern European said:
...why, exactly?

Because everybody have been saying to me that Turks did not exist back then and they have been telling me that since there were no Turks there was no Turkic language.

Just because you don't know where Turkic is from it doesn't mean it had to be the first language of the world. Every language formed out of other languages, just like Turk. That is, if you don't think "Arrgh" and Unga-bunga!" was Turkic.

ancalimon said:
I guess the Truşka that lived among the Indians who were actually Turks and descendants of Naga looked a lot like these as well.

Descendants of the Naga?

Awesome! Do they have rattles on their tails?

NikeBG said:
Nah, he meant that the Native Americans are descendants of Turks (considering they're of Mongoloid origin), of course. :wink:

No Native Americans are not descendants of Turks.  They are just relatives.

Like I said. the expert I linked above says this. It's not my idea. I still think there was a great civilization somewhere in Asia even before Sumerians existed and they gave everything Sumerians had to them.
On the contrary that expert claims that Sumerians being the first ever civilization are the ancestors of Etruscans and Turks. He says that they went to Sumeria after the alpines mixed with Native Americans around Urals thus becoming Tur.  (by the way, ALP is the Turkic word for beings that lived before humans. It's written that they had the ability to jump from branch to branch (probably this tree is the tree of life. Today Alp simply means, heroic person, high status, giant, very big, very high among all Turkic dialects; thus we actually know what Alp Mountains mean. It's not related to albino at all. It's related to Turkic word for highness, greatness. (and any other language that might have borrowed this word from Turkic)

Bromden said:
The latest big migration to America was about 12000 years ago. Please show me something that proves Turks even existed back then.

420067_346432218730633_1837497219_n.jpg

These were all written by the Turks. Turkic letters are derived from all of these pictograms and Turkic culture today is highly related to all of the above.  These are not "primitive art".  These are surrealistic art and they mean more than what you see.

So when I say that the pictures below actually represents the same idea that stems from a common culture,

296595_10150282755622951_106688482950_7906843_1385028153_n.jpg

I'm talking the truth.

What, the Turks drew big white things in the sky around the world? I can't see that picture proving anything.

edit: And a feather headdress. Now I'm convinced! You know, people liked to put every kind of **** on their heads around the world.

Bromden said:
What, the Turks drew big white things in the sky around the world? I can't see that picture proving anything.

edit: And a feather headdress. Now I'm convinced! You know, people liked to put every kind of **** on their heads around the world.

These are prrof of Turkic culture existing more than 10000 years ago.

For example the on the 4th picture the following is written:

ON OKUZ > ONOGUR

ON: number 10
ON: enligtened, high person, noble person

OKUZ: bull, cattle, OGHUZ, OGUR
OK: person that walks on two legs
OK: weapon, the cross sign.

That's exactly what he means - an enlightened person (which is why he's portrayed not as a mere mortal, but as the personified, anthropomorphic Sun himself) on a bull, hence - Onogur (hence, Yolo Denev was right - the Bulgars (the Onogurs were the royal tribe of the so-called Old Great Bulgaria in the early 7th century, though it's also possible the Magyars got their Hungarian name from them as well) are actually cosmic creatures sent from the gods (or, ok - Space Turks, since were in ancalimon's topic)).

Bromden said:
Did he just say Turks mixed with Native Americans... twice?

Lemon, proof! Now! Because without it, you look like a fool. Yes, you looked like a fool since I know your work. No, I have no hope of seeing any proof from you now.

And you're cute, really. Using a Disney character as proof for a many thousand years old genetic connection. That's gold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDI7j1eftqk

this would prove?

That doesn't prove Turks went and shagged Pocahontas twelve thousand years ago. That doesn't prove "Turk" was an existing thing twelve thousand years ago. It only proves that there is a fourty thousand years old connection between central asian people and native americans. So,

affluence said:
this would prove?
nope

NikeBG said:
That's exactly what he means - an enlightened person (which is why he's portrayed not as a mere mortal, but as the personified, anthropomorphic Sun himself) on a bull, hence - Onogur (hence, Yolo Denev was right - the Bulgars (the Onogurs were the royal tribe of the so-called Old Great Bulgaria in the early 7th century, though it's also possible the Magyars got their Hungarian name from them as well) are actually cosmic creatures sent from the gods (or, ok - Space Turks, since were in ancalimon's topic)).

What I think is a bit less complicated.
They are humans while we are lesser humans. We have been cut off from our human ancestry. Of course this is just a theory and something which I think might be possible.

Hungar comes from On Ogur while Bulgar comes from Pol Ogur and Uyghur comes from Oy Ogur.. There are many possibilities to what POL or PO means two of them being Earthly~strong~durable~sturdy~secure and Northern Star.

Most probably related to the word POLICE, POLIS which came from Turkic.

Brombem, i see you are stubborn like a goat!!!

then i must ask you about torah!!!

in torah says that noah had 3 sons! HAM, SAM, and YASEF (LAFETH)

From HAM ;Indo-Europeans and Africans...ect
From SAM;Asur and Arami (Araps)...ect
From YASEF;Alphines, Chimerians, Anglo-Saxons,Germans,Sumerians,Finish, TURKS (including Hungarians and Bulgars),Persians,Urdus,Afghans , Catalans and Itons(Greeks).

Back
Top Bottom