Bah Bye

Users who are viewing this thread

btw since Kane and whos face ah yes fere, retireed here, I might as well throw my hat into that ring, im not leaving infeneatly I'm just not intrested in playing and havent beenn since schiool started up so to those of you that depend upon me I am sorry to let you down, make a shrine in my honor, my days of foolishness are all but gone

not "quiting" and mainly PW just to much drama and annoenceness (made up word) for whats supposed to be a game for fun, and Im just not going to be playing but I probably will come back since PW is like crack, and warband if I'm playing its mainly cRPG or Bryentwalda sometimes that new TWW cept that gets old fast

no one here is really *****ing but some of us can chomprehend better then others, most people are saying they've just become bored and won't be around so if you are wondering where they went this should explain it

Citizen_Kane said:
How are we *****ing about?

If Splintert hasn't already jumped into the thread to tell you why: Even people who might want to know you're gone (should they exist), could be contacted in better ways. Forum etiquette dies a little every time someone posts a goodbye. Though you get your attention either way, don't you  :roll:

I will say this for the 3rd time. The thread was not for drama, nor was it for attention. It was a headsup for old vets that are tired of the mod to move on instead of annoying the new players.

Seriously, why don't you guys actually read the main post before you comment next time?

Even if I were trying tog et attention, some would want to know I am gone for I (excuse me for saying so) have built a pretty big reputation here.

Host of mini events
Owner of many famous characters
Involved in several story lines
And PW's first doctor before the alpha.

All of those before you were here. Get you're info before you post  :wink:

(And for christs sake Morgana change you're creepy avatar. The new one is scary)

When I saw the new pic she had I thought it was a nipple, not a dress.

Oh and I apologize for my previous post. In my attempt to show what *****ing looked like I accidently showed what trolling is. Here is the revised version:

OMG it used to be so much better when PW was v3 and not v4, v4 sucks like hell omg I wish it was v3 again.

Thank you many times Kane for not being one of those annoying complainers.

Citizen_Kane said:
Keep in mind I am NOT leaving in rage.

Yes the mod is not as good as it used to be but we can live through it.

I am leaving for TWW The Wild Wind mod. PW has gotten a bit old and boring for me.

Personaly I say this, Us vets can not stay here for long.

DO you think it's easy for the new players to constantly hear "Holy **** this mod sux. The old version was better. Man you guys missed out"?

No, it's not. I suggest that all the grouches leave this mod while you can.

Leave the new ones in peace.

Let them play the game and enjoy it like we once did.

I dont want to turn this into a big drama thread so

Buh bye.

PS: And ffs STOP BLAMING EACH SERVER FOR EVERYTHING

OMG OMG you are so wise!
I just came back after some weeks and saw how many things happened in this short time.
PW is a great mod, my personal opinion is that it won't die anytime soon, just a new era has started for the EU A RP server.
PW is great at the beginning, but it is also after a long time, if we don't focus on grinding and killing, but we rp and enjoy the company of other good players.
What happens to me is that I can take a break from PW, but I cannon leave :smile:
See you on TWW, or native, or PW, or whatever.

Thanks for being part of this community.

Back
Top Bottom