Bah Bye

Users who are viewing this thread

Citizen_Kane

Sergeant at Arms
Keep in mind I am NOT leaving in rage.

Yes the mod is not as good as it used to be but we can live through it.

I am leaving for TWW The Wild Wind mod. PW has gotten a bit old and boring for me.

Personaly I say this, Us vets can not stay here for long.

DO you think it's easy for the new players to constantly hear "Holy **** this mod sux. The old version was better. Man you guys missed out"?

No, it's not. I suggest that all the grouches leave this mod while you can.

Leave the new ones in peace.

Let them play the game and enjoy it like we once did.

I dont want to turn this into a big drama thread so

Buh bye.

PS: And ffs STOP BLAMING EACH SERVER FOR EVERYTHING

SergeantFriend said:
but TWW The Wild Wind mod is very @#$%#$ bugged
It's in alpha version 0.11
Also, now that this is here, I might as well post this.
I'm leaving too.  Not that it matters to most of you who probably don't know me.

This thread was not indicated to become a drama thread. If you read thw whole thing you would have already known that.

The point of the thread was to tell old annoying players to leave if they are mad.

No need to call the thread pathetic. Or calling me a troll, correcting my spelling, correcting my grammar, and so forth.  As you have done to me so many times in the past.

This thread was also to tell the people that knew me that I was leaving.

I agree that TWW is very fun.  It's a new frontier that has loads of possibilities.  However, it has loads of work to be done before it can feasibly compete with PW.  At least, that's my opinion.

Well I played in the oldests versions of PWMOD, but I liked every one of them, from the oldest to the newest. I will download TWW, it could use some trolls :grin: (Joke) But for real TWW seems awesome.

Feretal said:
SergeantFriend said:
I'm leaving too.  Not that it matters to most of you who probably don't know me.

you left awhile ago fury tails,(hate seeing everyone I used to play with leave, Fere, Orin, Kane, Tirok, the list goes on to bored to write three pages of it)  anyway Kane, first Doctor of PW, inventor of mini events,renown through out your time on PW, BUH...... BYE....!

(TWD)Tom said:
Feretal said:
SergeantFriend said:

you left awhile ago fury tails,(hate seeing everyone I used to play with leave, Fere, Orin, Kane, Tirok, the list goes on to bored to write three pages of it)  anyway Kane, first Doctor of PW, inventor of mini events,renown through out your time on PW, BUH...... BYE....!
You'll still have me. :mrgreen:

killer110 said:
(TWD)Tom said:
Feretal said:
SergeantFriend said:

You'll still have me. :mrgreen:

Don't remind me

Back
Top Bottom