[EU_A_PW] - The most moranic PWMOD server I ever played in

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

#Emperor#

Banned
Hello, i just made a forum account just to tell you how dumb the [EU_A_PW] server is. I played in many PWMOD servers like sF, Wooki, Frostguarde, NA, RCC and some other EU servers, but [EU_A_PW] takes the first place at being moranic. For the past few days and before my vacation i had a chance to play here time from time and what do i see? Administrators inactive, people randoming, trolls coming out of every crawlspace, people randomly starting ban polls, RP at a very low level not to mention the TownWatch from their little castle shooting at every moving player like some heat sensor turrets. Today it was the last straw, i got randomly banned for the second and last time. Yesterday i was poll banned because some player that i killed raged and started it, during the poll he even confessed doing it out of rage, but i was still banned. Today i joined the Polish Eagles faction because the Templars had 4 castles already and the Polish Eagles had a very tiny army. Some members left the server so i joined the commoners, in the mean time some guy called Prederator joined and became the lord of the faction. There were three people in that faction. The gate was closed so i went up and opened the gate for myself, while climbing down the stairs i saw prederator coming up and holding hes shield up, i walked straight through him showing that i have no intention in fighting him, but he slashed me and we started a fight, i killed him, then a footman from his faction came and attacked me, i managed to kill him too, then the archer respawned who was killed somewhere in the other end of the map, i killed him to then, those two also respawned, picked up their weapons and attacked me after i killed them Prederator started a ban poll, i explained in OOC what was happening, but i was still banned.

As i said this was the second and the last time i am getting banned on this retarded server. Good ridence and i hope that i won't be stupid enough to come back.

Yes the past few days have been bad on the server but I heard that aldric is going to sort it all out (they have had internal problems) give it a few more days and everything will be back to normal (hopefully)
Oh and  Osviux you have nor been on the  server so you dont know whats happening, I know one thing if you was on the server it would have been a whole lot worse.

Sir Gwain said:
Yes the past few days have been bad on the server but I heard that aldric is going to sort it all out (they have had internal problems) give it a few more days and everything will be back to normal (hopefully)
Oh and  Osviux you have nor been on the  server so you dont know whats happening, I know one thing if you was on the server it would have been a whole lot worse.

My experience in the server let's me make simulations about the bad situation at the EU_A_RP. It's like a computer simulation, you put in all the data you know at see what happens. If i was there the server would be a better place for everyone. :grin:

Ok.
- We got a lack of good admins to manage the server
- Most admins we got are inactive or don't do what they have to
- We got issues with the TW
- Aldric is not here till monday, so we can't recruit new admins
- Pollbans are a small thing to give the people a possibility to handle with randomers when no admin is online
- We try our best to solve complains, but one admin can't solve 3 at one time
- RP-faction is under construction
- You have the possibility to report randoming players on the forum
- It's not the servers fault that there are randomers and trolls. We don't control the behaviour of every player.

So far to this, we admins are just human like you are.

Eskalior

PS: Osviux I lost the trust in you. I won'T defend you anymore if we are going to ban you again.

There is a board rule about not making server flame threads - so this is locked. If you want to discuss something about a server in future, use a less inflammatory title and tone down the rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom