[M] Extra Invasion [A FuIn based mod for WB] - Version 8.0 Released!

Do you think Extra Invasion is too easy or too hard? (Don't vote random if you duno nothing please)

• I think it is normal no need to balance

Votes: 86 27.7%
  • I think it is too hard

Votes: 25 8.1%
  • I think it is too easy

Votes: 48 15.5%
  • Sometimes its hard sometimes its easy

Votes: 109 35.2%
  • I think it is overpowered

Votes: 42 13.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElaineLung

Banned
Introduction of Extra Invasion

Hello ladies and gentleman. Tired or bored of playing Full Invasion? Do you think that normal Full Invasion is too easy for you? Want to fight against aliens, monsters, superhero and characters like in films and games? Why not try Extra Invasion? It is a mod that is based on Full Invasion and it is a total conversion. Bear in mind that this is still similar to Full Invasion but it has much more weapons, new armours to wear, new helmets, new enemies, new legendary weapons, new animals to ride, more fun and much more.

What is this about: This is like a total conversion for Full Invasion.

Where did Extra Invasion name come from? From the author of Full Invasion Arch3r

Varies defender factions::

------Crusaders-------

During the time of the crusade. Richard the lion heart, The Teutonic Knights, Polish Knights, British Knights, Knights from France has gathered all together to went in the campaign of the crusade. However, when their forces are far away from their homeland. Mongolians attacked, raid all their villages and towns. Now the crusaders must head back to their home to defend against the horde of Mongolians.

------Court of Reveran------- (COR)
Pros: Reveran Crossbowman is the best crossbowman and best armoured troops in all factions. They have a good range of weapons that is belong to the Reverans and their spears and axes is very deadly too. These spears and axes does not need to purchase from the chest because you can buy it from the buying menu and Reveran Crossbowman are the best crossbowman in all factions. Cons: Their armours are not the best and due to lack of agility so they will move very slow.

--------- The Empire --------- (14-15th century).

Knight: Having a good ability to ride on horses, is good on combat one to one on shield and if these Knights get on a horse his fighting skill will reach to its maximum level. Sergeant: These Empire sergeants are great for players who prefer to use two handed weapons. Their two handed sword is deadly however because they don't have a shield so incoming ranged attacks will be trouble. Sharpshooter: Great at shooting from far side however because they are weak in combats so they rely on teammates to save them from battlefield. Pros: They almost have the best range of gears for medieval knights and they are very strong and tough. Cons: The knights cannot afford to buy horses from the start so they will have to get it from the enemies.

--------- The Lord of The Ring -------- (12-13th century):
The Battle of middle earth will soon begin, this time all the factions in LOTR finally team up together, even Sauron himself allies with the elves and the men, and now you can finally play as them in Extra Invasion.

-------- The Nord----------
The Vikings has the best axes from all factions, Vikings has plate armours as well as light armours. Their axes can slash and hack down any enemies in their skulls without mercy. Pros: Good damage when is attacking with their Viking war axes, Viking can switch from one-handed axe to two-handed axe which means if their shield is broken their axes will turn into two handed axes and that will deals more damage as they have become berserkers. Cons: The Vikings moves very slow and if you prefer to walk faster you can choose to wear light armour.

------- The Rifleman ------- (18th century- Modern):
These riflemen are prove to be the best ranged units above all factions. They have the best guns from the start and they can get better guns and equipment via upgrade. They starts with arquebus, then they use muskets, then they use machinegun

-----The Counter- Terrorist / Terrorist--------- : I don’t think I need to explain this

--------- Spartans: ---------- (From 300)
These Spartans are from the movie 300 and they are all brave man. They have great Spartan long spear as well as Spartan swords and shield. They can be extremely useful when defending in groups on formations. Pros: They can use their spear while holding their shields to protect them from incoming arrows attack, they have the best unbreakable shields from the game and their javelins throwers are pretty badass because they are the best throwers in all faction. Cons: They have no archers which means when their spears and javelins runs out they will be very helpless against range units. (That is how the Spartan dies from the film 300) "In honor of the 300 spartans who died to defend their freedom"

-----The Rome-----
The Romans used to invade so many countries long time ago, but now they are struggling to control the places they have captured, will they be able to defend it? Well that depends on you

To people who would like to play in single player: I would definitively recommend you add some bots on your team. If you would like extra help I suggest you play as Empire / Court of Reveran because their bots are the best in all defender’s faction. Single player is good for testing the game out but I would prefer to play in multiplayer because it is much more fun than playing alone with bots.

Invasions:

--------Invasion of Zombies--------
These zombies is much different than the zombies in Full Invasion because these zombies has been upgrade and now they are dangerous than ever. They have many different types of zombies and they will try their best to eat your brain. Mummy and Skeleton warriors has also join the zombie army....The zombies are weak but they will throw potatoes and melons and they have lots of new class zombies like fastest runner zombie (Run extremely fast and very dangerous) So you better watch out because if you get bitten once you will become one of them!

--------Invasion of Farmers--------
These farmers have changed. They have invented a new weapon which can be very useful against armoured troops. They will now throw the stuffs that comes out from their bottom at you and if you are very unlucky and got hit by those things you will lose a great amount of heath. Farmers will eventually get stronger. Ninjas, Samurai, Knights of Swadia and Soldiers from Rhodok will support these farmers even if they have to sacrifice themselves.

--------Invasion of Fantasy--------
Invasion of fantasy is extremely hard. Even a normal enemy will kill you in few hits. They have fantasy weapons and they are extremely dangerous. Bosses like Sauron, Spiderman, Ironman is hard bosses too. Invasion of fantasy has all kind of weapons: Like guns, Laser swords, Machine gun, Rocket and much more.  I am afraid that they have summon the evil creatures which was sealed many years ago and was now released. They have aliens that have alien weapons and technology. Soldiers from modern will use their guns to gun you down. They also have some nasty monsters and beast that can eat you in few seconds too. So better watch out! They have gather all fantasy troops and now they shall destroy everything in their path even you…

--------Invasion of Goblins--------
These goblins are small creatures, they look ugly and their eyes is fill with hatred. They used to live in the caves and now they have come out to seek challenge. Invasion goblins are pretty much the same as in full invasion. The difference is that they are called goblins now. Their goats, and trolls will help them till the end…also don't forget about the orcs and the sea creatures...

--------Invasion of Persians-------- : These Persians comes from the east and they comes like swarms of flies . Their elephants and rhinos can crush the infidels!!! Their goal is simple, which is to get rid of anyone who is in their way. They would fight for their country until the end even if it cost their lives. Hordes of Persians are coming, get ready yourself sword and shield, today we shall dine in hell!

-------Invasion of Mongolians-------: After the Mongolians has defeats the chinese and capture its lands. Genghis khan takes his armies to invade Europe. Their plans is simple, is to raid every human being they saw and kill them all. All mongolians soldiers are on horses so it is highly not recommend to fight them on open ground. Their horse archers are very deadly.....

-------Invasion of Zulu------: These Zulu warriors wants to defend their homeland, when they have defeated the British, they went on and try to attack the British outpost. Will you be able to defend yourself against hordes of Zulu?

What is this about:

This is a total conversion for Full Invasion .

Server hosting :

If you want to host a server for Extra Invasion. You need to go to your warband dedicated folder. Then you need to renamed something. Make a backup for the whole folder first. Then  Renamed Sample_Battle_Start to Sample_Invasion_Start. Now right click the file. Press Edit and you will see this: mb_warband_dedicated.exe -r Sample_Battle.txt -m Native.

CHANGE: mb_warband_dedicated.exe -r Sample_Battle.txt -m Native to mb_warband_dedicated.exe -r Sample_Battle.txt -m Extra Invasion.

Now Renamed Sample_Battle to Sample_Invasion. Right click the file. Press Edit and paste this in.

Code:
set_pass_admin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
set_server_name 19te_Invasion

set_welcome_message 19te's Server, trolls and alike will be banned without question.

set_mission multiplayer_iv
set_max_players 64 64
set_num_bots_voteable 300
set_combat_speed 1
set_factions_voteable 1
set_force_default_armor 1
set_friendly_fire 1
set_friendly_fire_damage_friend_ratio 0
set_friendly_fire_damage_self_ratio 10
set_melee_friendly_fire_damage_friend_ratio 0
set_melee_friendly_fire_damage_self_ratio 10
set_kick_voteable 0
set_melee_friendly_fire 1
set_round_gold_bonus 0
set_starting_gold 150
set_kick_voteable 1
set_combat_gold_bonus 100
set_control_block_direction 1

set_map FuIn_invasion_1
add_map FuIn_invasion_2
add_map FuIn_invasion_3
add_map FuIn_invasion_4
add_map FuIn_invasion_5
add_map FuIn_invasion_6
add_map FuIn_invasion_7
add_map FuIn_invasion_8

add_factions 15 21
add_factions 16 22
add_factions 17 25
add_factions 15 21
add_factions 16 22
add_factions 17 25

#add_factions fac_kingdom_1 fac_invaders1
#add_factions fac_kingdom_2 fac_invaders2
#add_factions fac_kingdom_3 fac_invaders5
#add_factions fac_kingdom_4 fac_invaders1
#add_factions fac_kingdom_5 fac_invaders2
#add_factions fac_kingdom_6 fac_invaders5
set_randomize_factions 0
set_team_point_limit 1000
set_bot_count 2 3
set_auto_team_balance_limit 999
set_upload_limit 100000000
set_port 7240
set_server_log_folder Logs
set_server_ban_list_file Logs\ban_list.txt
set_map_time_limit 450

start

FAQ:

1) What the? I got killed in one hit by a boss? A1: Yes because bosses are extrmely strong and they are pretty badass.

1.5) The game is too hard? Please help! A 1.5: You can get help from bots, add some bots on your side. If you arep laying Empire or Court of Reveran you will surely beats everything because those troops are super helpful in battle.

2) What? I can finally ride horses on full invasion? A2 : Yes , in this version of full invasion you can bascially ride everything.

3) What? When i play invasion of fantasy i see fogs? . A3 : Yes but you can actually remove the fog if you download the map fixed in mnb repository.

4) OMG! Invasion of fantasy is too hard! A4 : That is why i said you need more *experienced* players to deal with it.

5) Is there other animals? A5: Yes animals like wolves , dragons and man-eating animals.

6) Who made this version? A6: Alex Lung (Dragon) and Elaine Lung (Dragon) Did.

7) Holy nice , those god lik heros and enemies are too overpowered , maybe reduce the difficuties of the mini bosses and new enenmies please?

A7 : No because you are not suppose to fight alone. In this version you are suppose to fight as a team and it 100 % require team work because if you fight alone you will get kill in about few seconds.

:cool: Are there any servers running yet? Answer for Q:cool: Yes there is one server that runs every single day and not much people play it so i am expecting someone to host a server.

And much more but I need some opinions first

Download link:

Check one of these external links for the Download link, because the author of this mod has been banned - Regards, Arch3r

Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra-Invasion/239328759469201?skip_nax_wizard=true

Moddb page (Download link + More screenshots) :      http://www.moddb.com/mods/extra-invasion

Credits:

Huge thanks to Arch3r for full invasion!

Huge thanks to wolfstar97 for helping me with admin mod !

Thanks to Computica who is the moderator of Sword Of Damocles: Warlords and he always given supports and guides to me :grin:

Thanks to the Extra Invasion team!

Huge thanks to Koei for giving me permission to use models from some of their games.

Thanks to moderator of blood and steel (Xenoargh)  for his musketeer hats , viking helmet, and 2 gun models.

Thanks to moderator of 300 for his 300 models.

Thanks to Koei and Capcom for supporting this mod and allow permission to use their models.

Thanks to Del and the Warsword team for mummy, zombie, lizard and 2 dino animal, beastman, ork/orcs models

Thanks to moderator of BITW for his orcs and isengard models.

Thanks to King Kong allowing me to import models from Third Age Total War (Mod for medieval total war 2 expansion)

Thanks to dejawolf for his OSP models

Thanks to Al_Mansur for his OSP Al_Mansur pack for the new defender faction: Arabic

Thanks to the hornburg team for making maps open source

Thanks to OrangeKnight and LtSpearing for the ideas of Invasion of Zulu

Thanks to moderator of ROTK for mostly other models.

Thanks to CRUMBS and for the help on indians that always gave to me, GABRILDURO!

Thanks to -IYI-O-R-T- for his ape model

IKB for new animation

Thanks to Llew for his Roman items OSP.

Thanks to Gothic Knight for allowing me to use his OSP roman models

Narf for his OSP armour pack

And huge thanks to the list of people who give me models or help me making them: Dancert, hp_honey, tianzhao, ganquang, godhawk, 121230521, 九幻, yuchuo, frighter, gy7610, leosp, ly_szc, gz1000, bytree, 见怀, 暗暗十分, going37, MR.瘋子, 汽油love, 饺子头, Sauron, YZ, YC, 傀儡小兵, flyfly-1

and to those who always support this mod, without you this mod won't survive

Feel Free to Say Anything

So many good news!!
EilaneLung congrats, you just got a sponsor for italian TW forum, i'm downloading, we have to massive test this :grin:

EDIT: got an errore about weapon mesh missing, game doesnt start (i got Warband 1.143)

Roveno said:
So many good news!!
EilaneLung congrats, you just got a sponsor for italian TW forum, i'm downloading, we have to massive test this :grin:

EDIT: got an errore about weapon mesh missing, game doesnt start (i got Warband 1.143)

Ah you again. Long time. Last time you accuse me that my mod is the same as in the chinese forum (Well it is ).........Nevermind ....Anyway what was the weapon mesh that is missing?

One more thing,  you need to put this to the full invasion folder . Not to remove the full invasion folder. is just to put the new full invasion files inside full invasion.

I got warband 1.143 too and it work fine for me. Maybe your download got corrupt? BTW i am alex dragon

Simply i don't put that in the invasion folder :smile:

P.S.: was not me, i never accused nobody of nothing, i just throw potatoes, mite.

Roveno said:
Simply i don't put that in the invasion folder :smile:

P.S.: was not me, i never accused nobody of nothing, i just throw potatoes, mite.

Yeah well his name is so close to you .................Anyway if you are going to test this you will need lot's of players.

This is you :

Roveno said:
Guys, i'm loving this mod, gameplay is sooo smooth, only some lag with guns smoke, costumes, musics, various quests, longevity, for me worth 5 stars and lode  :grin:

So basically you fight superheros and aliens with lightsabers and AK-47s while flying around on mini dragons? Interesting...

I haven't played it yet 'cause I haven't found a server running yet... hope I'll get the chance to test it soon :smile:

General Awesome said:
So basically you fight superheros and aliens with lightsabers and AK-47s while flying around on mini dragons? Interesting...
Also, are any servers going to be up??

You don't just fight aliens and superheros. You fight tons of new enemies. Superheros and aliens are only at invasion of fantasy.

If you want a server to be up i suggest someone need to host a server for that.  :neutral:

Don't forget it won't work for other players to join if they don't have this version

BravoM5 said:
I don't know but we need one...

Yes we do

TMAN78 said:
So should i backup my normal FI folder?

If you want to play in normal full invasion you need a backup for that. Yeah so make two folders. But when you want to play this please make a backup first.

Egalmoth said:
I haven't played it yet 'cause I haven't found a server running yet... hope I'll get the chance to test it soon :smile:

You can test by just playing with yourself , press host server. Pick a faction against fantasy. (You will surely die in the first round)

Anyway i think a lot of people misunderstand about this version so i will going to make more screenshots about it later

You say there is ABSOLUTLY NO WAY to play Invasion of Fantasy and not die during first round?? Well I did, on Vagirsk Mountain pass. Of course I did die on the 4th round, had 30 Spartans with me, got a ledgenday AK-47 and legendary bow (although the AK had no spare ammo spawn), and spent the last 3 rounds desperatly cading the tunnel... *epic fail*

General Awesome said:
You say there is ABSOLUTLY NO WAY to play Invasion of Fantasy and not die during first round?? Well I did, on Vagirsk Mountain pass. Of course I did die on the 4th round, had 30 Spartans with me, got a ledgenday AK-47 and legendary bow (although the AK had no spare ammo spawn), and spent the last 3 rounds desperatly cading the tunnel... *epic fail*

Well you have bots to help you. If you fight alone you will know what i mean hehe  :cool:

More pictures are uploaded...

I get some screen to tease people, i want to play this mod on a server!!!!

Look this
teaser1e.jpg
and this
teaser2m.jpg

Nice pics  :grin: Also Alex if you ever decide to make a version 2.6 of this here 's  new faction idea: Legion; based on Roman Legions; has Legionarries (heavy infantry) Auxila (Spearmen) and Light Auxila (Throwing Spears); A good opossing faction would be Gauls/Germanics/Carthage although Persian Invasion could still be used...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom