[M] Extra Invasion [A FuIn based mod for WB] - Version 8.0 Released!

Do you think Extra Invasion is too easy or too hard? (Don't vote random if you duno nothing please)

• I think it is normal no need to balance

Votes: 86 27.7%
  • I think it is too hard

Votes: 25 8.1%
  • I think it is too easy

Votes: 48 15.5%
  • Sometimes its hard sometimes its easy

Votes: 109 35.2%
  • I think it is overpowered

Votes: 42 13.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
General Awesome said:
Nice pics  :grin: Also Alex if you ever decide to make a version 2.6 of this here 's  new faction idea: Legion; based on Roman Legions; has Legionarries (heavy infantry) Auxila (Spearmen) and Light Auxila (Throwing Spears); A good opossing faction would be Gauls/Germanics/Carthage although Persian Invasion could still be used...

I might make new version later on but I am in college now so I don't think i will have time while i have to go to school everyday. Roman faction has been suggested before and I think the idea is great and i might do it actually.

But the thing is that the source code for full invasion is not out yet so making a new faction would seem impossible.

But then how did i manage to create new faction and invasions if you may ask me? Well actually I just replace the existed faction and invasion.

I just going to add new armors and weapons to the factions but the multiplayer item slots cannot be added because of the lack *Source code*

that is why i am waiting for the mighty Arch3r to release it  :wink:

Roveno said:
I get some screen to tease people, i want to play this mod on a server!!!!

Look this
teaser1e.jpg
and this
teaser2m.jpg

Any idea of what this mod name going to be called?

Why not call it Iron Legion: A Full Invasion Submod after your clan thing. Also, may I recommend changing the thread name so it says "Released" and asking for it to be sticked?

Personally i renamed the mod New Full Invasion, but i suppose it deserve a name as

Extreme Invasion
Invasion of the Patch
Wooot Invasion
FPMwLSaToH (Fantasy, Persians, Monsters with Laser Swords and Tons of Hp)  :smile:
DieAlone Invasion
Revenge of the Bots
OverWhelmed Mode  (i suggest this, that bring the right idea of the mod, or FPMwLSaToH for fun)

General Awesome said:
Why not call it Iron Legion: A Full Invasion Submod after your clan thing. Also, may I recommend changing the thread name so it says "Released" and asking for it to be sticked?

Sounds great but I left Iron Legion clan already........Yea good idea anyway thanks. :cool:

Roveno said:
Personally i renamed the mod New Full Invasion, but i suppose it deserve a name as

Extreme Invasion
Invasion of the Patch
Wooot Invasion
FPMwLSaToH (Fantasy, Persians, Monsters with Laser Swords and Tons of Hp)  :smile:
DieAlone Invasion
Revenge of the Bots
OverWhelmed Mode  (i suggest this, that bring the right idea of the mod, or FPMwLSaToH for fun)

Some pretty good names .... :smile:

Congratz on sticky! Unfortunitly I havn`t been able to try the mod yet,but I`m downloading it now ^^

Are there any servers running this? If not maybe we can host a couple of events for you,if you dont mind of course.

Arch3r said:
Stickied and renamed, if you don't like the topic name, just rename it again..

Arch3r you are the best , I cannot believe you made it sticky. I like the name so no need to change . Huge thank to you my dear  :smile:

Colonel Greed said:
Congratz on sticky! Unfortunitly I havn`t been able to try the mod yet,but I`m downloading it now ^^

Are there any servers running this? If not maybe we can host a couple of events for you,if you dont mind of course.

Thanks Colonel Greed , Very unfortunitly I don't think there is servers running this but you can do what you want to it because you are totally welcome  :smile:

Metalfist said:
But everyone will want to be the empire so im not sure...
Empire?  :eek: Spartans all the way! Also btw, I was just hosting matchs with 30 vs 30 bots on TD, and Sparta won vs all other factions everytime  :grin:

General Awesome said:
Metalfist said:
But everyone will want to be the empire so im not sure...
Empire?  :eek: Spartans all the way! Also btw, I was just hosting matchs with 30 vs 30 bots on TD, and Sparta won vs all other factions everytime  :grin:

Might make the enemies toughter in the next version. I don't think spartans won against Invasion of fantasy thought  :cool:

Yeah in this mod Spartans got real armor and real weapons, i can see boss with tons of hp killed by the spear wall with no loss. It's a good faction for teamplay, really nice work.

Roveno said:
Yeah in this mod Spartans got real armor and real weapons, i can see boss with tons of hp killed by the spear wall with no loss. It's a good faction for teamplay, really nice work.

Yeah thank you but in normal multiplayer players always charge first and in the end all of them die and kill by the boss.

No one can beat boss on 1 vs 1 because bosses are overpowered. Well done  :razz:

This worth also for Full Invasion, Silverfoot, Hammerer, Lustos, sometimes are really hard to beat, a curiosity how many hp have Fredelios in Extra Invasion? 2000?

Roveno said:
This worth also for Full Invasion, Silverfoot, Hammerer, Lustos, sometimes are really hard to beat, a curiosity how many hp have Fredelios in Extra Invasion? 2000?

Few times than the number of that. :shock:

i understand now why 10 shooters and a 15 minutes of melee fighting not killed him, just killed my fingers :grin:

Roveno said:
i understand now why 10 shooters and a 15 minutes of melee fighting not killed him, just killed my fingers :grin:

That is why you cannot beat him alone. You need other players to help ya  :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom