Tips on how to Make Your Warband Run Faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

aronccs

Squire
1.)First, go to your desktop, right click,properties then go to settings tab. Click advanced and go to Monitor tab, find your frame rate. After that, go to Mount and Blade Warband launcher, go to configure and change the frame rate to the frame rate of your monitor. Start the game! If doesn't work, go to 2nd option.

2.)Click Start then right click My Computer and click Properties. Go to Advanced tab and click settings on Performance section. Go to advanced tab and click the change below. Click Custom size and put 3000 on initial size and 300 in maximum size. Click ok and Restart your computer.

3.) If none of the two worked for you, open Mount and Blade Warband launcher and click configure. In the video tab, change the render method to DirectX 7 and change the screen resolution to 800x600 16 bits. Make the shadow quality low. You don't need shadows in game.

-If none of these worked, you should buy a new graphics or video card.

Yeah the first 2 are OS specific and the 3rd one isn't really an option unless your frame rate in like 5fps, things like 10% less texture or grass intensity, 30 less men of the battlefield etc. will give a boost to performance as well.

Burgass said:
Yeah the first 2 are OS specific and the 3rd one isn't really an option unless your frame rate in like 5fps, things like 10% less texture or grass intensity, 30 less men of the battlefield etc. will give a boost to performance as well.
Yeah, youre right. That made my game run faster :grin:

I never really post to forums, so sorry if this is a necro or something, just keep in mind I'm new. I just wanted to say: Thank you. Thank you so much. I spent ages trying to get the game to let me play on max troop size (everything was fine until I would siege a castle, then framerate took a huge dump). Anyways, thank you.

Lord Brutus said:
Horik6697 said:
nothing of this seems to work... oh well. :/
You realize that advice is six years old and written for a completely different version of Warband, right?

Yes, and written for a completely different OS, but why not give it a try? Dude, I've just installed Windows 7 in a partition of my HD just to try to play this damned game and nothing seems to work... The mod I want to run doens't supports Dx7 render mode (which gives me a playable framerate while keeping up the Battle Size). I just want to play while waiting for Bannerlordie :sad:

Horik6697 said:
Lord Brutus said:
Horik6697 said:
nothing of this seems to work... oh well. :/
You realize that advice is six years old and written for a completely different version of Warband, right?

Yes, and written for a completely different OS, but why not give it a try? Dude, I've just installed Windows 7 in a partition of my HD just to try to play this damned game and nothing seems to work... The mod I want to run doens't supports Dx7 render mode (which gives me a playable framerate while keeping up the Battle Size). I just want to play while waiting for Bannerlordie :sad:
PM me if you want help to optimize your game experience.

Back
Top Bottom