-D O W N L O A D - 1860's Old America (+POLL)

How deep did you Test NEW v. 1.5 ? (CHANGE your answer, when you progress in Testing)

• I will NOT download it, thx. No interest in this.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • I just started and went around a little

Votes: 85 39.5%
  • I played it for a long while, but didn t see all the map, yet

Votes: 50 23.3%
  • I think I tested very deep and all around the Map (including the extreme West!!)

Votes: 44 20.5%
  • I am an "1860s Mod EXPERT" and will help players on the 1860s Forum, Gabby!!!

Votes: 19 8.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx 'pard!!
Hey...guess for who was the "PS" with best wishes.... :mrgreen:

Awaiting for your "I m free now" in order to send ya and BB the updated version.
Soon after to Auldie and Afton....and few others friends  :wink:

Gab

Hope the eye will be fine and just needs some rest.
Just by the way:
Marecone said:
Not done yet but you can search the forum, learn how to do it and help us out. This way you can perhaps get the newest version sooner then others.
Gabby said many times that he is doing this step by step. Even the centers are not yet all placed asnit is not as easy as it looks.
I love flags and they will be in the game for sure but they are not a burning issue now. To make long story short; invest some of your free time in making flags and you will help both yourself and us as well.
It sounds like something I could actually do, so without promising anything, I will try to have a look at that. I would really like to help you even some other way than just saying nice words  :grin:.

THX!!  :mrgreen:
U r more than welcome!
Oh, and nice words are not such little thing...they mean everything to a stressed Modder..!
...smth that a lot of ppl STILL do not understand.  :wink:
Gab
PS ...I ll check the new dwld in the Banners new Topic and let u know.
Let s thk Humlenerd  !!  :razz:

Great job gab (and thanks for the rem :razz: ).

-Deleted Indian raiders and added APACHES!!!...........YESSS!!!!!!!!!!
-Comanches are now mixed Indians/Mexican COMANCHEROS

I still think you read to much Tex Willer :grin:

One question: can be possibile make a bleeding effect like 1866 mod, and relatively dead/get unknow for blood loosing?

U are more than welcome, mate! The Remington deserves its role in the west...and I was too much on the Colt, u were right (ya...too many Tex, maybe...hehehe).
But I remember adoring the Rem when I watched some old western movies, and noticing it as a cavalry Revolver!!  :cool:

I LOVED that  bleeding animation, and so many things of 1866 (jees, so many hours of PURE fun!! )...but sadly, Icannot activate that, as well...sorry.
I see in Open brf that it is working in my porting to wb, but is probably in conflict with some other animation... :oops:

Gabby
PS ...sorry for the "locking" onf the italian topic of 1860s....was NOT my decision. :???:

GABRILDURO said:
U are more than welcome, mate! The Remington deserves its role in the west...and I was too much on the Colt, u were right (ya...too many Tex, maybe...hehehe).
But I remember adoring the Rem when I watched some old western movies, and noticing it as a cavalry Revolver!!  :cool:
The Remington, that was that BIG, awesome-looking gun? :grin: I remember them in the 1866 mod, I could make lots of screenshots just of my companions holding those things, so awesome they looked! :grin:

Volevo farti i complimenti per la mod, veramente molto valida, c'è ancora molto lavoro da fare ma sono sicuro che la 0.95 sarà uno spettacolo. Ho giocato per circa 30/40 ore alla tua mod, se posso essere d'aiuto in qualche modo fammi sapere. Purtroppo non so programmare, se no ti avrei aiutato senza indugio.  :sad:

Ps: Quando manca alla release della 0.95?

(I prossimi post li scriverò in inglese) :mrgreen:

Edit by Gabby:
...furfante! ...te ne approfitti xche' 6 italiano, ehh?!  :twisted: hehehe...
Cia' ...stavolta traduco io ...ma guarda che basta usare google e cliccare Traduzione... :wink:
....prossima volta MULTA! (senno' dicono che faccio favoritismi...e c'hanno ragione!! :oops: )
Best compliments for Old Version 0.81, very valid, there is still much work to be done but I am sure that 0.95  will be a great show.
I played the 0.81 version for about 30-40 hours,  and if I can help in any way let me know.
Unfortunately I do not know programming, or I would have helped without delay.
Ps: When will be 0.95  released?
(The next post I will write in English  :mrgreen:)

GABRILDURO said:
Thx 'pard!!
Hey...guess for who was the "PS" with best wishes.... :mrgreen:

Awaiting for your "I m free now" in order to send ya and BB the updated version.
Soon after to Auldie and Afton....and few others friends  :wink:

Gab

We can hardly wait!  :grin:

So....finally, as U all can see,  my New Version 0.98 is out and PUBLIC.!!  :mrgreen:
http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/download/1000000012

Hope U all will enjoy it and will make some good Pics...and a new great VIDEO of it!!!!!  :mrgreen:

Please compile the new Poll that I made and change ur vote when U progress!  :wink:

It should be a MUST, also, that U visit the GUIDELINE Topic, while playing the Mod
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,195645.msg4688080.html#msg4688080
...so that most of ur doubts can find an answer before U even make a question!!  :twisted:

Also, pls try to read and learn as more as U can, from the other Main Topics that I opened.
I try to keep their number low, so that is easy to find what U need and learn!  :wink:

DO NOT POST HERE, ANY MORE, PLS  :mrgreen:

Thx again to all the ppl that helped me, supported me and my mods...and still enjoy posting their comments on my Forums!
Gab

Ps a nice Pic from my Credit list, Made by Old Good HARLEF:

N E W -O P E N-  BETA v. 0.99 G !!!

Public release   .
http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america-v-099-g/downloads/1860s-old-america-v-099-g

I tried to add and fix as much as I could and I uploaded it on Moddb, a better site for most people.

I also pleased a lot of requests and improved many issues.

...so be patiente and ....be POSITIVE, please!!!!  :twisted:

No more "pls change this and that", really....try to play it deeply and find and apreciate the tons of things that are in it already, for one time, ok?  :wink:

And MAYBE...I will consider a final version 1.0....maybe... :razz:

You can become a Supporter posting here
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,163810.msg3963559.html#msg3963559[/spoiler] THX!  :wink: ​

[size=14pt]Pls candidate down below as Helper, listing:
.what your modding skills are
.what exactly you can do

Updated the Mod and the POLL
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,193103.0.html

Go here to get the last dwld Link

New [size=18pt]0.99T
Version DOWNLOAD  L I N K :wink:
https://mega.co.nz/#!BN5n0YDA!IK1LtBUOyXPxZXsvfQ6ZaDf-lKkNTQZm-Lpd9lgcPoI
(U need to flag: I agree with the MEGA Terms of Service to dwld it ) [/size]

First Official Review
Batong 92 said:
Well!!! now i have played thrugh 100 game Days on new 99t and wb 1.153 and there was not even a single crasch with make this mod one of the most stable i have ever played. The new viev limmitation feels great once you get used to it. Most of the items are great and the revolver pairs with show 2 guns and 1 can be drawn is among the coolest. The great number of diffrent good looking rifles are awsome.
I like the village battlefields most of all other battlefields and those arond Richmond are verry verry good.
The best ways to avoid problems in village battles is to have small Groups instead of one huge line, I play as a CSA vassal vs USA.
The scenes are verry good and the random bandit attacks and prisonbreak missions allows high quality street shootouts.
The showdowns are great and they are not won to easy thanks to the high Close quarter pistol damage with makes them both hard and  intresting.
The units for each faction, bandits, hunting terretorys, manhunters and secret hideouts all over the map makes travel much more exiteing.
The overall gameplay are better then any other warband mod and the battlefields, formations and tactics fits the time period perfectly.

Now to the bad things that i can Think of right now.
The stagecoatch, dont know if spelled correctly :oops: dose not appear in battlefields= invissible and when driving it in Towns the player rides below it. It wuld be awsome if you can make the player sit besides the driver as a shooter, i realy love the idea of a horsepulled wagon.

The gatling gun problem is finaly solved by the gattling gun outfit that have slow movement and good protection. well the problem is its impossible or verry hard to find the shooting ammo. I got 3 outfits but no ammo and i have looked arond for manny hours. If i get ammo i finally get my own gattling gunners.

That was all the bad i culd thik of right now.

And i shuld not forget to mention all the great caracters for example G A Custer and Stonewall jacksson with you can even recognice on the battlefields becuse they have personal faces. Also the companions are awsome and its verry funny to se Django in a game  :smile:

Summary. This is the greatest mod for WB and its verry stable with the 1.153 verson.

Thank you verry much Gab for creating and sharing this masterpiece with the comunity. :grin:

This version will be a huge step ahead compared to my previous one and I m sure you all will love it.  :cool:
I tried to add and fix as much as I could and I uploaded it on Moddb, a better site for most people.
I also pleased a lot of requests and improved many issues.
...so be patiente and ....be POSITIVE, please!!!!  :twisted:
No more "pls change this and that", really....try to play it deeply and find and apreciate the tons of things that are in it already, for one time, ok?  :wink:

And MAYBE...I will consider a final version 1.0....maybe... :razz:

You can become a Supporter posting here
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,163810.msg3963559.html#msg3963559[/spoiler] THX!  :wink:  [/center]

[size=14pt]Pls candidate down below as Helper, listing:
.what your modding skills are
.what exactly you can do

Ok Folks!
NEW 0.99Z stable and improved version will be ready SURELY within Christmas...as a Special Gift from me!

I see that U still are rating and reviewing old 0.99T and I want to thank all of U for that...expecially those that try to explain what they liked and what not.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america/reviews?filter=t&rating=10

Stay tuned
Gab

EDIT:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,282828.msg6938863.html#msg6938863

1.1, the very latest version, is now available!
Very stable and ready to play.
Please download and read the READ ME file inside the Folder.
Feedback only after a deep try...

Thx to all these that supported and encouraged me...and still are!

This version is a huge step ahead compared to my previous one and I m sure you all will love it.  :cool:

....so ........
here is the - 1.1 - DOWNLOAD  L I N K :wink:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america/downloads/1860s-old-america-11-latest-version

Hallo everybody and thank you for the love and dedication that most of you still show for our Mod.
If everything goes right, a new final 1.7 update will be ready to be downloaded in the next ... weeks !
After that, we will wait for M&B 2 and make a Western Mod there.
In the meanwhile, we were informed that a very interesting new WESTERN game is out as Early Access in Steam and Devolopers are very dedicated to deliver a REAL 1870s  WESTERN athmosphere (including American Indians and US Army, pretty soon )
For those like us, Wild Western Fans, here goes the link : https://store.steampowered.com/app/970190/Sierra_Madre_The_Wild_West/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom