Peace...

Users who are viewing this thread

Anunnak

Sergeant
Hey all...

I have a bit of a problem, I'm at war (4th Month) with the Empire as a Pendorian King.  Thing is, I've managed to capture 99% of their lords.  I can't find one.  Marius is rotting in Sarleon along with all the Empire Lords I've captured.  Empire troops I capture go to Marleons.  I also managed to capture a few castles, Cez and Ethos.  I keep asking Marius for a truce, but he wants to keep fighting.

The reason I want peace is D'shar declared war on the Empire and I need a buffer between them and me.  I've tried asking him for peace for the past month every 3 days. 
I also want peace as I'm stretched a bit too thin and I want to reinforce some areas.

No peace cause he's in Prison?  If so then lol @ me.  Or could it be that I only have a RTR of 27?

Thanks any advice is appreciated.

Yeah, I would but I don't want to be spread too thin, maybe if I had some cloning cylinders, then I'd have an army!  100k of the order of the Cloned Noldor Rangers!

You can send an emissary if the king is captured or not. I dont think it makes a differance. Be sure to send someone with high persuation. I have a high success rate with Sara the fox.

He is stubborn, I think I'll hold on to what I've got, let the D'shar take out the Empire.  I ransomed him, sent emissary, no luck.  A week later he was raiding one of my fiefs.

Anunnak said:
He is stubborn, I think I'll hold on to what I've got, let the D'shar take out the Empire.  I ransomed him, sent emissary, no luck.  A week later he was raiding one of my fiefs.

1. Capture Marius again
2. Keep him in a dungeon
3. Get his castle/town count down to 6 or less
4. talk to him
5. ???  :cool:

Yo if that homie be gettin' in yo grillz and be hatin on yo territoreh, yo betta crack up on his homies and take his territory from him.

Basically, just start a massive campaign and launch a blitzkrieg attack on their lands, take as many castles as fast as you can. Soon, you should either decimate his lands or he will offer peace.

More rtr, around 40-50 at least.Depends on what day your game is in, take out a faction too early and you will have a boring game. Not to mention you may want empire recruits in the future.

Was the emisary you sent high in persuation? Because when I send Sara, she makes the king happy and can get what whatever she wants.

I have never, in all my games, been able to get peace through an emissary, despite having tried probably close to a hundred times with Sara and her persuasion at 7 or better. I don't think the chance is very high. In my current game King Ulric declined peace even when I was sieging his last castle with nearly 3000 men.

Well after, exporting my character, changing persuasion to 10, he still told me to trip on my own sword.  so I did one better.  I wiped them out.  It's gonna be tough if someone declares war on me.  But hopefully I can manage.

Thanks for all your suggestions folks, appreciate it.

I actually got truce with Sarleon with my kingdom. They were on a campaign in Poinsbruk, and i took Sarleon plus three castles around it, so I sent an emissary to negotiate truce.. and he agreed.

I think it helps the odds when they are at war with other factions. Ive gotten treatys many times by sending an emisary.

You know what this game needs... Alliances.  If it could be done that would be awesome, If a kingdom gets too big, the other kingdoms ally together and hold the aggressor at bay.  I wish I could ally myself with the Ravenstern right now... Damn the Fierdsvain bastards.  Spread too thin, any ideas if Alliances could be worked into Warband?  and then eventually POP?

Thanks

Anunnak said:
You know what this game needs... Alliances.  If it could be done that would be awesome, If a kingdom gets too big, the other kingdoms ally together and hold the aggressor at bay.  I wish I could ally myself with the Ravenstern right now... Damn the Fierdsvain bastards.  Spread too thin, any ideas if Alliances could be worked into Warband?  and then eventually POP?

Thanks
PoP script is probably too different from native one to implement diplomacy stuff, and it would be a lot of work if I'm not mistaken. It also wouldn't work for PoP4, since it seems to evolve around defeating the snake cult according to what I've seen.

Wait until Pop 4 to see:smile: Alliance...i don't think so, or at least not as you want it. Imagine 2 smaller facions allied against you, about 20 lords in a campaign against you....just when you were close to defeating one.

I guess a little bit more diplomacy success would be nice ^^... i don't want to whipe every other nation out, cause of attacking me, but actually i got no choice... The Fierdsvain King rotting in the last castle together with 12 of his Lords and he just want no peace ^^

Back
Top Bottom