Wulf et Diabolos[RCC Server]

Users who are viewing this thread

Wulf Et Diabolos

wolf-clip-art.jpg

The Story
  After 100 years of war in Europe between the gods, one was victorious and the people chose their him. After time his name was forgotten and he was just called God. Few however from the beginning supported the Wolfen God, Diabolos, often refered to as Diablo or the Devil which was an image imprinted in the minds of the people by the main God. Our God was seen as "evil" though he only sought to bring peace through death, as that is why we take lives. We are the those who serve the true God. We are those who believe that all men are born to live, serve and die, and we are the ones who speed up that process.

Rules

1. No "MEEZOR ASSASSSINZOR GIMME CONTRACTZOR!?"
2. Be subtle in you're assignments, no going about going "HEYZO YoU knOW DISS!??"
3. If a higher ranking member asks something of you obey it with no hesitation
4. Be in character as much as possible
5. Use codenames at all time (you can pick you're own)
6. If you're asked by an admin about an assignment don't be a twat and answer respectfully.

Joining

In order to join the guild you have to either message me on the TaleWorlds Forums (here), after that I'll give you my steam ID and we can do a short interview, and a contract to seal the pact, and then you're a member :grin:

Roster

1. Faceless
2. The Wolf
3. RedCat
4. Trident
5. Circle Breaker
6. Fluffy

Back
Top Bottom