The Rebels (NA)

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a risk style game which I could custom mod to be an interactive world map based on this....... But that seems like a lot of effort.

I declare war on PoN and Wappaw. Reason: Allahu Akbar and I want a glass of juice.

Dryykon said:
I have a risk style game which I could custom mod to be an interactive world map based on this....... But that seems like a lot of effort.

I declare war on PoN and Wappaw. Reason: Allahu Akbar and I want a glass of juice.

I'm all for it if you're willing to put the effort into it, you don't have to of course though.

Another alternative ( I have actually wanted to bring this idea up with someone a long time ago before the idea of making a map) would be to very simply replace the Names of the factions, add some different troops, rename some troops, maybe add a couple of new items(optional), add some new territories, completely rename all lords and Kings to clan members and clan leaders, add some special dialogue(optional), replace the banners to the clan's banner, make my character look like a complete badass leading a 900000 man army with full plate armor and 10 in every stat(Recommended), Introduce rare events with the taco gods and burrito infidels(I joke not with this idea I feel like these are the two religions of the NA community).

I should have put those in bullet form but I'm too lazy to go through it right now, maybe later. If a modder is interested with doing this though I would really appreciate it, I've wanted to make/see a mod like this for a long time

1cdj45xx said:
Dryykon said:

I'm all for it if you're willing to put the effort into it, you don't have to of course though.

Another alternative ( I have actually wanted to bring this idea up with someone a long time ago before the idea of making a map) would be to very simply replace the Names of the factions, add some different troops, rename some troops, maybe add a couple of new items(optional), add some new territories, completely rename all lords and Kings to clan members and clan leaders, add some special dialogue(optional), replace the banners to the clan's banner, make my character look like a complete badass leading a 900000 man army with full plate armor and 10 in every stat(Recommended), Introduce rare events with the taco gods and burrito infidels(I joke not with this idea I feel like these are the two religions of the NA community).

I should have put those in bullet form but I'm too lazy to go through it right now, maybe later. If a modder is interested with doing this though I would really appreciate it, I've wanted to make/see a mod like this for a long time

It actually takes quite a while to do, even if I ripped the medieval skins and such from other maps lol.

Its all become clear. The 2 religions of warband:

• Tacos
  • Burrito infidels

Dryykon said:
1cdj45xx said:
Dryykon said:

It actually takes quite a while to do, even if I ripped the medieval skins and such from other maps lol.

Its all become clear. The 2 religions of warband:

• Tacos
  • Burrito infidels

Down with the Burritos!

I have never been involved with any modding and I have barely any knowledge on map making, actual maps like Verloren, so I guess when I say simply I really have no idea how long it would take to actually perform the steps to making a module that just changes Caladria into the clans instead of kingdoms and rename all these things. Also who knows secret lore, maybe the clans that we call clans today are actually secretly the factions on the single player? It is often said in some dialogues where they refer to the factions as what clans had turned into. Maybe if we made a module like what I had wanted it could be roleplayed that this is before the Kingdoms/Factions were actually formed and we are just clans fighting. Sort of like a prologue to the current Mount and Blade. Sorry if this doesn't make sense I don't know much about Caladria's lore and it's late I'm tired.

I think these ideas are really good, but I can see one major problem with replacing ever AI in the campaign with people.

We would need a way to jump control from the player to the other AI. So there is a central God that controls everyones movements.

Not to mention we would need a way to incorporate the engagements into multiplayer kind of like BattleTime.

Zenithar said:
I think these ideas are really good, but I can see one major problem with replacing ever AI in the campaign with people.

We would need a way to jump control from the player to the other AI. So there is a central God that controls everyones movements.

Not to mention we would need a way to incorporate the engagements into multiplayer kind of like BattleTime.

What I ment about a different module with clans is that we practically just keep the same map but rename places to make them make more sense for a clan to hold and add new NPC lords and leaders that look like clan members and are named as our fellow multiplayer community members with special dialogue if someone wants to add it. This is practically what I ment with my few previous posts, not really anything too special just something fun for members that are active in the NA multiplayer scene so that the single player relates to our multiplayer. I think Drykkon's idea of a risk type game though would also be very interesting. We don't exactly need to incorporate a battle time type mod(might be interesting but I just wanna teamkill Snoop in single player without getting yelled at  :twisted:)

valent69 said:
You nabs, those islands belong to the pubbers. Chroniss owns the big island, the smaller ones belong to LiMeS.

I speak as Hand of the Queen, the Rebellion declares war on all pubbers to free up the islands for civilized people.

Rally around me fellow men! We shall wipe out the tribes people!

Dryykon said:
What about the land of smurfs?

The smurfs are a cultural group that usually come and go through PoM and GK lands as they please, they don't officially own land but I do suppose they would be able to take some from the pubbers... If they chose to do so

Back
Top Bottom